death's waltz [o/tos m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 13:02:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"...in my mind, this wasn't nearly as daunting as the sight now set before me."

Asher's complaint rang on only the ears of his copperjah, who was far to large to make the trek up the narrow paths of this side fo Mt. Chimney. Which had been Asher's game plan, until seeing how unstable it all was.

Clad in a skin tight pair of climbing pants and a loose tank top, Asher removed his hand from above his eyes and slid down his sunglasses to block the sunlight and help him not to wince. Wouldn't be good for his eyes, all that squinting.

He pulled at his shoes, which he bought just for this occasion, and glanced up at his copperjah, who honestly looked bored out of her mind.

"Come now, Bridget! It's not so bad." He stood up and bounced in his shoes a few times, up and down, before holding a foot up and wiggling his toes. "I love that these have individual toe slots. It really helps with balance and grip... so they say."

Her toot was all the information he needed.

"Yes, yes." He returned her to her ball. The lazy elephant wasn't much for socialization, which was curious given Asher was such a socialite. Regardless, he turned toward the service center, at the partner who was to make the climb with him.

Apparently one couldn't climb the mountain without somebody to possibly have to call a ranger in case of an emergency.

"I wonder who I'll meet today."

mission
close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 15:31:11 GMT
Igor Avatar
A hike...At first it seemed like a simple mission until Sebastian realized where he was to head off to....

Mt. Chimney of all places.

Mentally as well as literally sighing aloud Sebastian would only find comfort in the company of his six feline Pokemon. This team consisting of Maladi, Dooku, Deth, Famine, Gram, as well as Pestilence. The group would be an odd sight for any to behold, one for the pure feline aspect, two for the full team being out of their Poke Balls, and three due to the fact that three of the cats walked in a bipedal stance. These three were Pestilence, whom was a pure Meowth, Gram the Alolan-variant Meowth, and finally Famine, a third Meowth and Sebastian's Galarian-variant.

Thankfully they too found comfort in Sebastian's company, making the trek a little less bothersome in the least. Despite this however they're adventure hadn't even truly started yet, something that brought dread to Sebastian's mind, causing him to sigh aloud once more.

Oh joy....heh, heh. It's already been bothersome and we haven't even truly started yet, heh, heh....

Slapping his open palm into his face Sebastian would sigh again before he caught himself just in time to avoid walking into a sign posted outside of the service center.

Oooof!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 19:36:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The sight before Asher was quite something. He had looked to the service station to keep a lookout for his partner. What he found was a blonde with too many cats walking into a sign... as if he hadn’t seen it. Slapped himself first too. Curious.

“I wonder... if I should intervene...?”

When Bridget, his copperajah, gave an annoyed snort Asher sighed and waved her off. He took a few steps forward and let out a friendly yell, waving.

“Excuse me! Sorry to interrupt!! But, are you here for the climb?!”

close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 21:25:44 GMT
Igor Avatar

Interrupt? No, the newcomer's only doing was increasing Sebastian's anxiety and embarrassment.

The climb?

Ohh...

And his embarrassment soared to even more unknown heights.

The climb? Yeah, I took up that job posting...Didn't really think it through, heh, heh...

Not only was Sebastian unprepared mentally for the task, he hadn't even gone out of his way to wear or bring proper equipment. As such he could be seen adorning his usual get up, being simple sporty shoes, form fitting jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt [black], as well as a thick blue leather jacket studded with golden trim.

That's a massive Pokemon you got there...Can't say I've ever seen one?!....Could I...I mean would you mind if I scanned em'?!

Proceeding to act without given permission, Sebastian would proceed to pull out his simple Pokedex, one of the original models, and would aim it at the large Pokemon while holding the device open. Logging their info and going over it even after his Pokedex verbally spoke on the beast Sebastian would find himself faintly grinning while his gaze returned to the man before him and their Copperajah.

So Copperajah...The Copperderm Pokemon...Says they came over from another region long ago and worked together with humans. Their green skin is resistant to water.

That's wild, it's a Steel-Type? Now that's even more wiiild, it looks more like a Ground-Type!

Anywayssss....My name is Sebastian.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 18:04:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The fact that the young man had asked if he could scan Bridget had admittedly confused Asher. Who asked these days? Maybe he was just a kid who meant well. But, in a sense, maybe he was socially awkward.

Poor kid. Shouldn't have been paired with Asher if he was socially awkward. Cause Asher planned on trying to get all the awkward up and out of the way.

But then he proceeded to ramble and scan before Asher could respond. Suddenly, Asher understood. Teenage boy, with a case of likely ADHD. But then again, Asher was a judgmental son of a bitch.

"Yes, anyway," Asher moved the subject along and returned his copperajah to her pokeball, so that she wouldn't be a distraction for the young man. "I'm Asher. Let's get to climbing, shall we? It looks like a good amount of fun, and the goal above isn't too far."

After his small pep-talk, Asher started to do leg and arm stretches.

/ rocky steps tos mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 21:05:54 GMT
Igor Avatar

Hmm, sure, sure.

Me and my cats are ready as we'll ever be I suppose.

Heh, heh.

Removing his jacket then and folding it neatly so it'd fit into the medium-sized travel bag he kept toward his lower back Sebastian would then wipe the new layer of sweat spilling from his brow using his forearm. From there he and his cat posse too would begin stretching and after awhile the group of hikers were off.

Not only was Mt. Pyre known for it's hectic terrain and climate, but it supposedly had become littered with thuggish types, those inferior to Team Rocket more than likely. After all, Team Rocket wasn't silly enough to pester travelers in such treacherous terrain, no that was more akin to the old school Team Rocket if anything.

Unbothered by the heat and terrain Maladi, a Litleo, and Dooku, a Litten, would press on ahead of Sebastian and his other cats, though Famine, a Galarian Meowth, wouldn't be too far behind. This left Sebastian, Deth [Glameow], Gram [Alolan Meowth], and Pestilence [Meowth] on their own with the Rocketeer soon enough having to scoop up the "Queen" Dee aka Deth the Glameow. This was due to the latter cat being his laziest Pokemon along with being his most spoiled due to her being his eldest cat and one who naturally required more pampering though she relished it and was far from pompous about it.

The first twenty minutes of the climb felt like two hours to Sebastian leading to the Rocketeer remembering why he hated cardio work outs the most.

It's soooo hott!

I don't know why I underestimated the heat, ooooof.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 14:00:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Once stretched, Asher had let his beheeyem, Freddy, out to float around him. The beheeyem stared at the sun while they climbed, like he was trying to figure out what it was doing, before slowly dancing at it, and then finally turning his attention toward his trainer while they climbed.

For that twenty minutes, Asher had climbed quite a ways up. He was a very athletic fellow and so the climb wasn't much to him at all. He glanced down at the blonde and raised a brow.

Really should have put a qualifications advertisement up for this particular venture... suppose I'll just be more specific next time.

Asher's thoughts were betrayed by his charming and friendly smile.

"C'mon bud! You got this! Look at you and all your limber kittens! It's precious! We've got about... forty more minutes until the top? If you can match my speed, anyway."

That last bit, it was definitely mumbled under his breath.

- post 4/5 for rocky steps tos mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 21:55:00 GMT
Igor Avatar

I'd say if I had some sort of Water-Cat we might be lucky enough to beat the heat with a Rainy Day or something, hehh. Then again that just might make it stupidly humid, heh hehh.

With his fellow hiker's "encouraging" words toward Sebastian's Pokemon team he found himself slightly morally boosted, thus pushed him self further. Now he wasn't non-athletic, but he was "lazy" in a sense, a sort of relaxed fellow who procrastinated too much though it wasn't always entirely his own fault and mostly just happened unconsciously.

The thought of hiking quicker however did make Sebastian mentally groan however.

Oh, joy....

The Rockteer would think to himself as they pressed on.

Anyways, these are my friends, Deth the Glameow, Maladi the Litleo, Famine the Galarian Meowth, Gram the Alolan Meowth, Pestilence the Meowth, and Dooku the Litten.

They're all pretty unique, stand outs of their species. But, I think that's moreso because of how I've raised them rather than them being stand alones from their relatives..

Proceeding to pop his neck awkwardly from side to side the blonde would nonetheless let out an audible sigh before picking up his speed just a tad bit more to "keep up" with Asher. He had to keep reminding himself the growth he might obtain from the task at hand, just keep swimming, swimming.....

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 12:43:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The introduction to the guy's cat fam had Asher giving a slightly awkward smile. It was awkward because while Asher meant for it to look charming he was being mildly sarcastic. Asher didn't care about the guy's cats, which, Asher really only cared about one pokemon more than any other pokemon and it was Daisy, his houndoom, for personal reasons.

And maybe Freddy the beheeyem, but, that had yet to be determined. Because sometimes Freddy was annoying, though with Freddy's telepathy he often reflected Asher, which only reminded Asher that at times Asher would find himself annoying.

Self reflection time needed to come to an end, so he tuned back into Sebastian about about the time he picked up his pace. Asher matched it, slowing himself down a bit.

Eventually, they made it to their check point, and Asher grinned.

"See?? Not so bad, Sabby and Cats!" Yes, that was their nickname, congrats Sebastian and feline fam. "You did good! Now comes the fun part."

Asher made his way over to some of the gear that was placed at the check point, tethering himself to the equipment and walking over to the ledge they had just climbed over.

"Repelling back down!" No, he didn't bother waiting for Sebastian... but then again, that's Asher for ya.

- post 5/5!
feel free to submit to mod req after your post

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
death's waltz [o/tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 14:25:54 GMT
Igor Avatar

Sebastian had spoken with optimism and openness if only to fill the air with something, not wanting awkwardness to fill in it's place.

Even as Asher smiled Sebastian picked up on, or his mind rather lead him to believe, faint traces of....awkwardness indeed.

Beginning to feel awkward too Sebastian would attempt to shrug it off until they finally reached the climax of the hike, their checkpoint. Sadly, this relief was ended prematurely as Asher labeled Sebastian as "Sabby", a nickname that reminded him of his Mother or Grandmother with their cutesy-wootsie titles.

Yeah..hehh, hehhh, we'll be right...hehh, behind you....

Again Sebastian's cardio had never really been an issue, his breathing was fine if only a bit labored, but his muscles ached due to his general aloofness/laziness. As such once Asher had begun repelling down and vanished out of sight so would Sebastian keel over, falling flat onto his back while sighing aloud, his litter of cats retiring into siestas as well.

Ehhhhh.....

/exit