April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Clutching Pearls [Open M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 17:15:26 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June couldn’t help but feel that this job was incredibly stupid and a giant waste of her time. She had to take care of some sort of haunted mansion? Seriously?! Cleary her talents could be used somewhere else that was more, productive?

She understood that in the grand scheme of things that she was at the bottom of the totem pole but c’mon!

Anyone with half a brain would be able to tell this was nothing but a load of crap and the only reason why people were taking this seriously was that the people involved were stinking filthy rich.

She rolled her eyes just thinking about but she was here and would do her “job” to the best of her ability and try to get the hell out of here as fast as possible and do something that actually mattered.

Or anything else for that matter, she didn’t really care. To help her get this done faster were her two canine Pokémon who were both much more eager than their trainer to be here. Was she supposed to wait for someone? Yes, her partner for this job but she entered the mansion anyway.

”If there are any ghosts in here please make this easy for me a just come out already!”

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 20:06:44 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

It was merely happenstance that Thea would become June's partner. Thea Rhodes was not a ranger, nor was she assigned any sort of responsibility for the situation at hand. She had merely heard rumors that there might be a haunted plot of land, or home, or desecrated building of some sort. Ghosts had always fascinated the woman, so she had no qualms about making it her business.[break][break]

And, it did not surprise her in the slightest that someone from the League or otherwise was here as well with the intent to handle the supposed ghost problem. [break][break]

Thea clears her throat carefully as she approaches the redheaded woman from the side. Her hands are folded against her thighs, the slight wind catching her dress. June's exclamation is heard loud and clear, and Thea can't help but feel the slightest bit amused by the slight quake in her voice, or at least, the frustration she hears.[break][break]

"I'm not a ghost, I'm afraid. Is it true, then? There are ghosts here?"[break][break]

She hums under her breath, suddenly lost in thought as she glances off to the side as if drawn by something unseen. Her eyebrows knit together in concentration, but nothing of interest seems to show its face.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 20:32:33 GMT
June Fair Avatar
This was a complete and utter waste of her time and she had half a mind to just turn back now and tell the client that she hadn’t found anything. That was her thought until she found that she wasn’t the only person in the building.

June wasn’t familiar with this woman but given that no one else was really supposed to be here the young cadet figured maybe this was some sort of maid or something, or this was a ghost playing tricks on her.

And a ghost would say they’re not a ghost to get the jump on you, June wouldn’t fall for their tricks.

All jokes aside June shrugged in response to the blonde’s question.

”I have no bloody idea, just showed up.” She answered, looking around what she assumed to be the foyer.

She assumed because she hadn’t really been in a house this big and who the hell ever says foyer unless you’re in a big fancy place like this.

”But it’s my job to figure out if this place is infested with em. And who just might you be? No one’s supposed to be here.”

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 21:05:29 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

The expression she receives amuses her, though her placid and calm expression betrays nothing out of the ordinary. Instead, she merely waits patiently while the woman comes up with a response. It's clear that she's skeptical - the way she stares at her as if trying to stare through her, as if, perhaps, she's not convinced that she isn't a ghost. Oh, wouldn't that have been funny, if she truly were a ghost?[break][break]

She almost chuckles aloud at the thought, but she keeps her composure. [break][break]

June shrugs and Thea blinks, following the woman's gaze down the foyer. There's certainly an eerie and chilling atmosphere, but Thea is not yet convinced the place is haunted. Although, ghosts have been known for their trickery and mimicry. It was actually incredibly possible that Thea wasn't talking to a real human being either. [break][break]

It intrigues her, but she doesn't bring it up.[break][break]

"Then perhaps you should continue searching - one peek won't show you anything. Ghosts are fickle things, after all. They seek attention and amusement. They like to play."[break][break]

Thea blinks once again as the woman turns back to face her. This time, however, her tone seems more accusatory or investigative. She takes no offense, and merely dips her head.[break][break]

"My name is Thea. I do apologize, however, I was unaware this place was closed off. I was merely curious."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 21:16:56 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Great, any chance of bailing now was out of the question! Well, she still could in spite of the other woman’s words but June would feel pretty guilty about it. In her mind, she cursed while in the physical world she rubbed the back of her neck.

”Yeah I guess you’ve got a point.” She sighed. And she supposed it’d make for a more convincing story to say that she actually check at least someplace before bailing. What sort of luck did she have to run into someone who would actually make some sense? Her luck had been pretty rubbish as of late.

”It’s not that big of a deal, at least I don’t care about you being here.” June shrugged. But there was still the matter of what to do with her that weighed on June’s mind.

”Well then, Thea, if you’re curious then I guess you can tag along.” The cadet added, motioning for her canine’s to follow her. After a few steps, however, she turned around to face the older woman.

”But don’t go wandering off on your own alright? You seem to have a handle on ghosts so I’ll need you to help in case something “spooooky” happens.” June started off serious at first but it quickly turned into a laugh at the end.

”Oh and my name’s June. And these two pups are my little ghost hunters.” And with that she headed to the kitchen first.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 21:53:42 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea dips her head at the woman's reluctant acceptance of her reasoning. She's caught the brief moment in which she scratched the back of her neck. It's a way to disguise otherwise unseen intent or internal thoughts. Of course, Thea would never pry. This woman is not one of her overwhelmed and afraid students, she has no business offering the woman consolation and encouragement.[break][break]

Instead, the crease of concern between her brows relaxes and flattens as June assures her that her trespassing - if one might call it that - wasn't a problem. It occurs to her to take her leave and allow the woman to continue with her supposed duty, but her own tickle of curiosity adds lead to her shoes.[break][break]

It comes as a great relief and allows excitement to tingle at her fingertips when she suggests she can tag along. Thea does not hide the smile that spreads on her face, though she hesitates as June takes the lead. This is, after all, her operation. Thea was actually overstepping even now, even though she's not spoken since.[break][break]

So the warning to not wander off is graciously heeded despite her desire to scope out the rest of the rooms. She follows behind as June leads them to the kitchen. Her eyes wander briefly to the woman's puppy Pokemon as they walk alongside her, bringing a small smile to her face once again. She was sure that they were excellent ghost hunters.[break][break]

Thea does, however, glance up in surprise as they enter the kitchen. It appears that they had just missed, by a second of distraction, a ghastly shape finish juggling a set of glasses. The moment the pair step into the room, the glasses are abandoned. They smash to the ground in a great crash and Thea sucks in a breath.[break][break]

"Careful not to step on any pieces."[break][break]

But her attention follows the shadow briefly as it disappears down the hallway. [break][break]

"Perhaps there is something here. Curious."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 22:32:24 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The first sign that something was awry came from June’s two canines. Both had stopped in their tracks and began growling, taking a stance as if they were ready to pounce.

”Hmm?” The cadet didn’t have time to question her pups reactions as they entered the kitchen, the sound of shattering glass did a good job at pulling attention.

”What the hell?” June cursed as she took a moment to survey the kitchen. But there was nothing for her to see outside of a relatively normal kitchen, if not a bit big compared to what she’s used to.

”R-right.” June managed to say in reply to Thea. The other woman was surprisingly calm given what had just happened, or perhaps June was overacting given she was convinced there was nothing here.

One canine followed June as she inspected the glass as the other began barking down the hallway that Thea was also paying attention to. There was no real explanation at hand for what caused the crashing glass outside of the obvious of them not being alone. But was it actually a ghost? That’d explain why it seemed like the culprit disappeared in a blink.

The thought that the building was actually haunted by ghosts simultaneously made June anxious and annoyed the hell out of her. ”Just my bloody luck for this place to actually be haunted!” She’d groan as she moved from the glass to the hallway.

”Alright then let’s go deal with these bellends. Stay close Thea.” June, with all the gusto in the world began to walk down the hallway after the shadowy figure with her two dogs completely oblivious to the fact that perhaps they weren’t alone even now.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 18:46:21 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea glances at the two canines, watching as their teeth bare fangs and their hackles raise. Although there's nothing immediately in front of them, they seem to be reacting to something. Which means there definitely is something here in the house with them. Maybe more than one something.[break][break]

June murmurs and curses to herself, taking her advice to avoid the glass. Where Thea feels calm and composed, she's gathering a less-than-calm energy off of the other woman. However, Thea quickly moves to abandon the kitchen and pitch the suggestion to move down the hallway. It seems that June's dog Pokemon is quick to join her.[break][break]

It's sharp barks reverberate down the hallway and Thea pauses to look back at June. [break][break]

"There is always a reason ghost Pokemon linger. I'm sure we will be able to take care of this efficiently."[break][break]

June takes the lead and Thea lets her if only because she is eager to investigate on her own. However, she does offer a word of advice.[break][break]

"Perhaps we should look for a room that might have been used frequently by children. Keep your eyes open for toys or trinkets that might seem out of place. More than likely that will be where the ghosts prefer to be."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 23:47:14 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Cautiously June and her little squad of dogs ventured deeper into the haunted home, looking for any sign of their spectral friends.

”Children?” June wasn’t sure why specifically children but she supposed that the other woman knew more about ghost Pokémon in that specific regard than she did but she’d keep an eye out.

Thea seemingly had a better opinion of these ghosts Pokémon than June did. In her experience when ghost Pokémon lingered about it was because they thought the place they were hanging around it was an easy spot to mess with people like the pricks they are.

Finding a kid’s room was going to be a bit more difficult, or at least time consuming than either would probably assume due to how big the house was. Just turning the corner and seeing the sheer amount of space had June rolling her eyes and scoffing.

”Of course.” She shook her head and kept moving. Suddenly her Boltund would bark and charge ahead, running into a room nearby.

”Touma!” Her calls wouldn’t change much as the canine kept going and all she could do was chase after.

”What’s gotten into yo-“ As she entered the doorway something was already hurling towards her only giving her a second to move.

From the quick glimpse that she managed to get before she dove out of the way was of her Boltund fighting something. ”Oh these ghosts better have a good reason for being here!” The damn thing just flung a desk at her.

”Let’s go back Touma up.” June said to her Growlithe, the Pokémon nodding in agreement. The two then charged into the room to assist the Boltund in its fight.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 19:40:31 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Where June and her hounds approach and explore with caution, Thea walks with fearless confidence. Her hands rest against the front of her dress, folded neatly over one another. The soft click of her heels sounds almost eerie given the stillness of the building. [break][break]

"Yes, children. Ghosts often revert to childish antics and personality traits - they like to prank and play tricks. Is that not childish?"[break][break]

But they are also innocent, unable to see past their own mischief. They are very much akin to children.[break][break]

Thea would continue peeking into empty rooms and moving on, up until June's Boltund lunged forward with ferocity. She can practically see the electricity crackling at his paws as he storms into the nearby room.[break][break]

Anticipation creeps along the woman's skin in the form of goosebumps. The air has grown considerably colder as they approach.[break][break]

However, just as she's about to step into the room after June, a desk is thrown against the wall near the door. Whatever is here appears to be angry instead of mischievous. It encourages a worried line between her eyebrows.[break][break]

"They're upset about something - they don't normally lash out with such violence unless there's a reason."[break][break]

And yet, what reason could there be for this? Both of them were newcomers to this place, without attachments. There was no reason for them to be under such fire.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 16:19:58 GMT
June Fair Avatar
She should’ve have thought this through before just rushing into the room, that would’ve avoided her getting slapped in the face by what she could only assume at the time was a stuffed toy that one of the ghosts flung at her. And by one of the ghost, she really did mean that because instead of there just being one asshole Casper there was a brigade of the spectral shits that were causing this nightmare.

Poor Touma was being overwhelmed but the canine was doing his best to fend off the ghosts whenever he could get close enough to them.

A combination of Ghastly, Haunters and even some Duskull, the whole damn family was invited and they were fast. ”Bloody hell, why the fuck did that hurt so much?!” June growled, grabbing her face where the stuffed animal hit her.

Frustrated, June sent out her Taillow to try and add a bit more speed on her own side, and with its ability, it would have no problem fighting back against the ghosts. At that moment she had forgotten all about Thea so when the older woman spoke June almost snapped.

”Listen reason or not and even if they’re normally just endearing tricksters right now they’re being assholes who need to the shit beaten out of them.” She was having one of it.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 18:45:34 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

A toy is thrown, quite violently, to bounce off of June's face. The surprise expressed on Thea's open-mouthed expression is almost comical.[break][break]

Of course, that moment is quickly replaced with concern as June erupts into anger, frustration, a bubbling volcano of emotion. It spills over with ferocity as the woman rubs her cheek. [break][break]

"The glass bead in it's eyes probably hit you."[break][break]

Not that June had really wanted an answer, but Thea was apt to answer regardless. Even if it might not be appreciated.[break][break]

The ranger sends out a Taillow, a surprise given it's normal-typing. Of course, that surprise is quickly replaced with understanding as the birds scrappy ability enables it to land attacks against the invisible foes.[break][break]

"I agree, Miss June. They must be reminded of their place, and their place is not to bully or belittle others."[break][break]

She made it a point not to agree with 'beating the shit out of them' however. That seemed a little over the top for having been hit with a plush toy.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 14:46:41 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Well I’m glad you agree but it doesn’t seem like anything we do is making the situation any better.” Because despite how many ghost Pokémon they seemingly take down another one took its place. If that was the case, it was hard for June to tell because as one went “down” it simply faded away.

For all, she knows the Pokémon was feigning defeat and just coming back a second later. The never-ending horde was getting tiresome, there had to be something they were missing that could turn the tide in their favor. Examining the room June spotted something odd.

It was a shadow that didn’t belong and on that moved when she spotted it. It then sported a bright toothy grin and red eyes as it seeped out of the wall to reveal itself as a Gengar. June assumed that was the head honcho but before she could make a move the ghost attacked, firing a SHADOW BALL at her.

There wasn’t elsewhere June could move before it’d make contact so she braced itself for the attack but it never hit her. Without a command, her Shelgon had popped out of its Pokéball and used PROTECT, the barrier keeping June safe.

”Good save.” June let out a sigh of relief before turning to Thea.

”I think if we take out that big nasty bloke right there the others might bugger off.”

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 23:17:45 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea braces for impact, struck with surprise at the boldness of the ghost-type Pokemon. They were clearly agitated, angry over something. Whoever had been here last to escort them safely from the building had only added insult to injury. Unfortunately, it seemed the only reasonable response at this point was to use force - to assert dominance and show them who's boss.[break][break]

She would much prefer to use a gentle hand, the hand of reason - but it was beyond that and June was agitated, reasonably.[break][break]

"I believe you might be right, Miss June."[break][break]

And, in response, Thea fishes her Drifblim's Pokeball from her side. The immense hot-air balloon Pokemon seems to swell with anticipation, and Thea glances at the Pokemon.[break][break]

"Gather them up and take them outside. This will be a fair fight, whether they like it or not."[break][break]

Drifblim seems to exhale, all of the air from her body expelling in a powerful and pointed GUST that scoops up the weak ghost minions. The Drifblim carries them outside to babysit, leaving behind only the flabbergasted and suddenly alone Gengar. Thea pauses to look at June, assuming the young woman would take charge of the situation from here.[break][break]

After all, Thea was predominantly a teacher, not a professional or experienced trainer. She knew how to battle because being educated in the art was far more useful than reading about it - but this wasn't her fight to begin with. Thea had come to investigate, not to exorcise a building of ghosts.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:07:00 GMT
June Fair Avatar
With Thea’s help the battle suddenly went from a seven versus one hundred to a seven versus one and June really liked those odds. And the sudden change in numbers stunned the Gengar for a moment and that was June’s moment to strike. ”Hit it with a Flamethrower!” The shelgon had protected her but now it was time for it to go on the offensive.

And with a moment to prepare itself, June’s Shelgon shot a stream of flames from its mouth at the Gengar. The ghost was a bit late to react to the move and getaway in any way and was struck by the attack.

The Pokémon was dazed and they needed to take advantage of this to wrap this battle up. ”Kite use Quick-Attack! Growlithe hit it with a Flame Wheel and Touma wrap it up with a Wild Charge!” Her Pokémon nodded signaling their understanding and then proceeded to attack the Gengar. First, her Taillow blitzed at the Ghost, striking it at a blinding speed which was quickly followed up by Growlithe’s Flame Wheel.

And for the finisher, June’s Boltund crashed into the Gengar with a Wild Charge. And the ghost might be tough but it wasn’t tough enough to take on all of that at once.

With the Gengar down it seemed like its minions sense the defeat of their boss and started to scatter as well. June let out a relieved sigh, just glad to be done with it all. ”Finally!” She shouted, throwing her fists up in the air.

”Now what should we do with this guy.” June was referring to the downed Gengar. They could catch it and give it to authorities and let them handle it, yeah they should do that, that way sounded really easy.