A Rude Awakening!

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Rude Awakening!
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 17:50:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","scott"]

A bright light fell over Mew. A spotlight. A giant, gilded cup was thrust into her arms. She held it up into the air so the audience could admire the glitter of gold. The audience erupted into loud cheers as she had won the championship. Bellows, whistles and cheers of happiness filled the arena.

In the near distance, Simon was stood looking up at his sister with pride and admiration. Cheering for her victory along with the rest of the crowd.

Mew then found herself, alongside her brother who was crying into his hands. Sounds of his vast, undying respect muffled by his tears. Finally, now under control of his emotions – Simon looked down to his sister and said in a loud, carrying voice.

“Wake up! You’re wasting this beautiful day!”

The curtains were pulled back and the room flooded by a great light. The beautiful scene dissolved and Mew jumped up. The warm blankets ripped away from her.

She rolled out of bed, stunned and blinded by the sudden light. Scuttling towards the narrow strip of shade cast by the blinds, like some kind of strange crab.
“Oh come on. Why are you so…”

Simon sighed to himself, pausing mid-thought. Taking in the crumpled form of his little sister with a mixture of annoyance and amusement.

“Noooo-oooo-ooo!” Mew moaned, trying to snatch the blanket back. “You’re so mean!”

Simon frowned and moved a step back. “I’m not letting you waste away in bed. On such a beautiful day. Get up.”

“So mean, so mean!”

After another hour of basically lying on the floor, like some kind of slug. Mew stood up, eyes bleary and a look of vast annoyance upon her face.

“I was having such a good dream too.”

A plate of toast was thrust under her nose; along with a scrap of paper and some money.

“I made you breakfast but I also need you to run into town and pick up a few things while I’m at work.”

“Why should I,” Mew grunted back. Mouth full of toast and a look of immense annoyance across her face.

Simon’s frown turned to a grin as he muttered, “Then, I can’t make that steak you like so much.” With this said and the battle basically won, Simon turned and left the room for the office.

“Meanie!”
Mew called after him as the door slammed.

The shopping list wasn’t too long and she could basically rush there and rush back and be back in time for a lot of game time whilst her brother slaved away at work.

“Oh ho ho ho,” she chucked, menacingly.

Now somewhat more interested in her medial task, Mew left the apartment and down the steel steps into town. “I can even use what is left over for some snacks!”

Mew         ■ Simon

Tag:
Music: Track
Outfit: Post End
[attr="class","wizzcred"]☼ wizz

[newclass=".scott"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#DAD56C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott i"]font-style:italic;color:#DAD56C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A Rude Awakening!
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 15:48:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Avery, meanwhile, is also on her own little shopping spree. A short visit into town to grab supplies, run errands, and then come back to the daycare. A new one had just been opened up in Mauville city, so she had decided to spend some time in the area making sure it was operating smoothly.[break][break]

It was, of course, because her managers were perfect and sweet - but she was anxious to meet the daycare Pokemon and ensure that they were absolutely comfortable. Which meant gathering the ingredients needed to make delicious snacks and curry![break][break]

Along the way, of course, she would bump into a young girl wielding her own shopping list. However, in her distracted moment of weakness, Avery stumbles and scatters the basket of berries she had just bought. They spill and scatter across the sidewalk, much to her dismay.[break][break]

"Oh dear! Please, try not to step on them!"[break][break]

She shifts the bags in her arms to the best of her ability but is unable to reach anything so low to the ground without dropping the rest of her groceries.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@mew

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times