so, we meet again. [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 1:06:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN, NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
249[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
None~

"Daisy and Freddy!" She exclaimed. "Oh, I've missed them. I know they're doing well and glad they are." She recalled times when he brought the pair over to her estate. Daisy and Empress would get into minor bickerings and fights, but it would never last. Empress' personality was that of one who did not want to be bothered, but also wanted to be the best and believed she deserved it. Chloe had no idea where she developed this personality. Was it due to the lifestyle the feline has grown used to? Possibly. It was no wonder she wasn't happy with Chloe's decision to leave it.

He was right and she understood that logically. However, she couldn't help but to be apprehensive towards the idea of it. "I know. It's just... the idea of them getting hurt? What if one dies? I'm rather attached to my friends. I don't think I can bare the loss..." she said and took a final sip of her drink. She pushed it to the side and folded her hands together on the table. "Well, that was refreshing. And... thank you for agreeing to meet with me here." It was also nice to see her favorite teacher. She didn't want to end their conversation but was afraid that she could be holding him up from something. "Am I keeping you from something? You know I still like to blabber on. That much hasn't changed about me," she added with a small laugh and a shrug.
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#ffc0cb;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 1:14:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"What if one dies?

Asher's smile doesn't waver, but internally, he thinks she's naive. Of course she is, she's a child. Pokemon die much like people do. Asher's accepted this and he supposes because of his lack of empathy toward either race, he is indifferent to the notion of being worried they will die.

He knows that they will die, that is their purpose. For one to live, they must fear death.

Her smile causes his own to hold actual happiness within it. She's right, it's been too long, and ... he did leave his aid with a bunch of children to take back home.

"I suppose I should go be a responsible adult and help my aid get the children back to their classes."

Taking his beverage to go, he pulls out his wallet and places the necessary amount of bills on the table for the meal.

"Chloe, I wish you the best. Never let the world change you."

If there were more people like her, pure, and decent, then maybe such ugly things as himself and his past wouldn't exist. And, wouldn't that be better?

@chloe

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 17:47:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN, NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
249[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
None~

He asked what if one dies and Chloe didn't have an answer for him. She furrowed her brows for a moment to consider the option, but it wouldn't last. She wouldn't allow herself to go there, but would rather face it when it comes. She knew that all things die-- She wasn't as naive as she looked. But the thought of pitting them against others that it may pose a higher chance for them to die--Chloe didn't like that idea.
[break][break]
A smile broke free at the mention of his children and she rose with him. She wanted to ask if he had any new favorite students now that she wasn't his pupil. It was a silly question and she wasn't expecting a straight answer. Asking a teacher for his favorite pupil is like asking a parent for his favorite child. Though she believed she was her mother's favorite, she couldn't say the same for Mr. Leivern.
[break][break]
"Thanks Mr. Leivern. I wish you the best, too. I don't stop believing in your students!" She gave him a hug before she would depart to continue on with her adventure.
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#ffc0cb;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]