snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 20:09:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he backs down and the heavy weight of history against her chest eases enough for her to feel like she can finally breathe again. it comes in little choked breaths at first, as if she's just struggling to gather enough air in her lungs to keep her brain alive. and then, it slows until she's calming. it takes moments into minutes before she speaks again.

"it's fine," she brushes it off as if accepting the apology can shift the topic, can erase what they've just discussed. it can't and it won't erase what he's done, though. and eventually, she'll forget about it but the sting is painful right now.

his hands find hers and she relents, allowing their fingers to lace together as he repeats his apology. her eyes drift down toward their intertwined hands, as if that's keeping her grounded for now. silence begins to fill the room and she's just not willing to break it yet.

breaking it might mean crumbling and she's not ready to be in ruins yet.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 20:14:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]maybe silence is exactly what they need right now. he leaves it undisturbed, afraid anything he says will only lead to more pain. it was incredibly selfish of him to push her the way he did, he understands that, and a part of him despises himself for doing so. but the other part, the part that will always desire knowledge, is disappointed.

alexander moves, keeping their fingers intertwined together, and shifts onto the bed next to her once again. nothing is said from him, not until he's sure the moment has passed.

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone b] color: #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 20:23:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]silence lingers and spreads until it's almost deafening. and yet, neither of them break it. instead, they allow it to heal the remains of the conversation, to ease them away from tension.

and when he moves to sit beside her, after a certain point her head drifts to find his shoulder. her hands squeeze to give an indication that she's going to be okay, that they're going to be okay. it's more than her words can offer right now.

eventually, tears ease up and she's left winding down from the onslaught of emotions. the only thing that's left over is exhaustion, evident by the way her eyes flutter shut. being an emotional mess constantly is fucking tiring.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 18:38:59 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]alexander sits there for as long as she needs him to. some amount of time passes, he isn't really keeping track, until her tears ease up and she calms down enough. he can only imagine how tired she must feel so the thought of going out to dinner is quickly discarded. instead, another idea pops into his head. he squeezes her hand and says:

"give me one second."

disappearing into the bathroom, he returns about a minute later with a soft smile on his face. "come on." he reaches for her hand and leads her to the bathroom, greeting her with the sight of a warm bath with candles all around, flickering in a calming yellow and orange. "i thought it might help you relax."

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 2:47:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]confusion etches itself into her features but she returns the squeeze before his hand leaves hers. he's getting up and disappearing into the bathroom a moment later and she's perhaps too lost to even get out a question.

and then, he returns to take her hand and guide her. she's still puzzled, head tilting slightly to the side as if wordlessly questioning what's going on.

the gasp that escapes her when he reveals the drawn bath and candles is sharp, surprised, and quickly dissolving back into tears. "i," she starts and stops, gathering her voice enough for it to not be as wobbly when it escapes again. "this is so sweet, alex. i -- thank you." a bright smile lingers on her lips and the tears are happy and she's gently tugging at his hand, an invitation on her lips.

"are you going to stay?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 16:47:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]her reaction warms him so much. he's reflecting her smile, bright and happy, and tilts his head at her invitation. he had been innocent with his intentions so the thought hadn't occured to him. not missing a beat, he answers:

"only if you want me to."

what little distance between them is closed as alexander takes a step forward. he's slow in his movements, perhaps even slightly anxious. his hands reach up to her coat to help it off her shoulders before doing the same with his own. the coats are discarded on the floor beside them. a moment passes before he's reaching to do the same to her top.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 22:36:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she nods, smile widening. it's innocent, really, if only because she's seeking his presence. it's calming, soothing, enough to drive away the events that soured their day.

and then, he's stepping closer and his movements are slow. she watches him, head tilting slightly to the side. there's a fond look on her face, even as she's shrugging off her coat with his help. and when he reaches for her shirt, she reaches for his. they're discarded on the floor with their coats, shirts now off. a flush spreads across her cheeks, deepening quickly with each article of clothing being discarded.

her hand reaches for his to lead him to the bath, smile shy and almost nervous.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
going away [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 19:03:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]the bath is warm and comfortable despite their state of vulnerability. what little cold that lingered now disappears, overpowered by warm waters. by her presence. the bath is big enough for them to lean their backs on opposite ends, and yet he finds himself drifting closer.

"is the temperature okay?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
going away [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 18:06:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her back settles against the edge of the tub and it's nice, peaceful, warm. his presence is perhaps more comforting than the temperature. opposite sides of the bath and yet, he's drifting closer and the smile she wears is soft, shy.

"it is," she sighs. it's successful in easing away the lingering tension and before long, she's shifting closer, fitting herself into his side like it's made for her. "thank you," she murmurs. her eyes drift toward him before retreating to the water.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
going away [m]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 22:11:00 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: