POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 3:52:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-star"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent lucario

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]terra aerodactyl

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

Was it by chance he found himself out here again?[break][break]

What was it with him being attracted to unsavory places—was he on the lookout for something? To be honest… he had his own reasons for being here.[break][break]

That nightmare wouldn’t stop bothering him, even in his waking hours, and there was an existential feeling of dread hanging around his aura whenever he thought of the damned thing that had happened all the way back in Littleroot—because, seriously, why did he still feel so… incompetent?[break][break]

Like, he was right there in the position of power to do something good, however circumstances decided to fuck him over and make him realize that no matter how many tricks he had up his sleeve…[break][break]

He wasn’t strong enough. That was more than enough to send him into this funk.[break][break]

I wasn’t fast enough, that was entirely my fault. How can I call myself a Gym Leader if I wasn’t able to do anything for her?! He thought, a troubled look on his face as he walked down a particularly dark alley in the Slateport Outskirts. Was he going to get mugged out here?[break][break]

He didn’t know.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 194; going to take the thievery and chase scene prompts from this mission here

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
chase scenes [TOS / mission]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 3:10:57 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Yes, yes he was. A man stepped out of the shadows, intercepting him. The brigand wore all black, his face hidden by a smiling mask. He chuckled as he held out a pokeball toward Alexei. "Relax now, don't panic. This doesn't need to end gruesomely. Simply hand over your money and I'll let you pass." Alexei would hear a thump behind him. The man was mostly a diversion, allowing his Salazzle to climb down from the rooftops via the alley walls and land behind Alexei to keep him from running. Seemed pretty dire for this poor citizen, from Oscar's perspective.

Oscar needed cash quick. Life in Hoenn wasn't cheap, and even with the jobs he got from Rocket he found himself struggling to get by. A stark contrast from his life in Alola, where he was quite wealthy thanks to his artifact smuggling--I mean appraisal. Alas, the missions were drying up and rent still needed to be paid. It was time to turn to what Oscar knew best: larceny. He needed tools though, and to buy tools he needed some extra cash. Now he could just save some money and wait to buy these tools, but Oscar lacked patience. He had been patient for too long, it was time for some instant gratification for once.

So here he was, standing in an alley in a hoodie and theater mask mugging this poor guy. Felt dirty, there was no finesse to it. No artistry, only brutality. Oh well, need eggs for omelettes or whatever. Besides, at least it would be easy. Oscar surely put on an intimidating show, there was no doubt the man would cave. It wasn't like he was some sort of incredibly strong trainer who only traveled through this dangerous part of town because he was confident in his team and skill.

As that final part crossed Oscar's mind, he suddenly became very nervous about his life choices. No no, don't panic. All was well. I mean, what were the odds of that being true?

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 22:11:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

He had gotten so absorbed in his own thoughts he didn’t realize that there was someone in front of him. While not pointing a gun at him (as was the case in most seedy alley scenes he’d seen on TV) the person in front of him was pointing a Pokéball at his face.[break][break]

Wait… you’ve got to be kidding me?! How did I let my guard down that much?! He thought, looking around while trying not to betray the panic on his face.[break][break]

He heard a scuffling noise and looked behind him to see a Salazzle on the other side of the way he was going to hopefully back out of. Well, damn it.[break][break]

“Do—do I look that… that rich to you?” he blurted out, barely managing to hide the fright in his voice as he reached into the pocket of his jacket for a Pokéball at random to throw out. Did he have his wallet on him?[break][break]

Honestly, he couldn’t be too sure if he did…

word count: 168; oh classy Alexei. Really classy.

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 6:35:46 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar shrugged at the man's question, "I mean, you might be? I've done this enough to know that you don't have to look rich to be rich." As the man pulled out his pokeball, Oscar sighed, "Come on man, don't make this hard. This doesn't have to get violent." Oscar was prepared to fight, he just preferred not to. After all, the less effort put into a mugging the better. Plus he rather not hurt the guy, he seemed to be distressed enough as it is. Almost too distressed.

Oscar stared into the eyes of the man that stood before him, something was very strange. He just looked so sad, almost sorrowful. Perhaps there was a death in the family recently? Maybe he was fired? The thought of mugging someone who had just experienced some sort of trauma made him shiver. Oscar was by no means a soft man, he was ruthless and cruel at the best of times. And yet he usually hurt competitors, rarely his victims. He much preferred thefts that involved not interacting with his victims at all. 

The more Oscar stared, the more he felt like he was beating on a pichu or something. He sighed and cursed under his breath, "Fucking, why'd you have to go and make that face." It was a rare occasion Oscar felt mercy, though even that would not be given freely. The thief scratched his head, "Look man, I don't wanna kick you while you're down or nothing. Let's just forget it." Oscar paused momentarily, half to think of a way to keep this guy occupied while Oscar got away and half to give the man hope that Oscar would let him get away without further stress.

"Here's my deal, I'm gonna let you pass. But to ensure you think twice before coming down here unprepared and to get you off my ass my Salazzle is gonna chase you into safety. If you make it, cool. Go have a drink. Or talk to a fucking therapist you look like a broken child. If she catches up to you--well yeah tough luck." Sama licked her fangs and got on all fours, ready to give chase. Oscar moved out of the way without hesitation, "Hop to it, enjoy the cardio."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 1:50:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

No matter how hard you shook it, the weight of what transpired in Littleroot still hung heavily on him—even though he had been there, although he was in disguise at the time the debacle happened.[break][break]

Alexei didn’t realize how much of an effect he had on the other until he heard the other speak his way. Thankfully, he wasn’t going to have to throw out his Pokémon… at least, not yet anyway.[break][break]

Scrambling for a different containment unit in his pocket, he then pulled out a Moon Ball and popped it to full size before sending out his Lucario, Vincent.[break][break]

“And I am to assume your Salazzle isn’t going to attack me? Better safe than sorry…” he continued, nodding in the Lucario’s direction. Said dual-type began getting ready to attack the Salazzle, but Alexei shook his head slightly.[break][break]

“Keep her off our backs, as long as you can!” he blurted out, quickly turning tail to run from where the man stood. Oh boy.[break][break]

He knew how fast a Salazzle was, but how fast would it be against a Lucario who was now running alongside him, trying to keep up with his human companion?[break][break]

“Careful there!” he shouted as he swerved around a trash can.

word count: 205; the chase scene begins!

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 3:04:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar didn't answer the man's question, it was up to Sama whether to attack them or not. Of course with that in consideration, Sama was absolutely going to attack them if given the chance. She's a bitch like that, and Oscar prefers it that way. As the Lucario came out, Sama seemed all too eager to engage it. Yet she restrained herself, allowing the two to begin their run. Oscar looked to Sama and sighed, "Try not to go overboard, and don't die I need you for later." Sama made a noise with her throat that could almost be mistaken for laughter before bolting after the duo.

It didn't take her long to catch up, on all fours Sama has quite the speed. As she got closer, Sama made her presence known with a guttural call. When she was in range, she leapt into the air. She raised a claw, making it seem like she was coming down for a physical hit. However, her mouth would soon open as she instead let loose a blast of flame (Flamethrower). 

Nothing like a bit of spice to get a pep in one's step. Sama kept her momentum forward, anticipating her attack allowing her the space to continue her chase. Her goal was to get the pesky Lucario out of the way so that she could properly torment the man.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 22:17:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

While he knew that his Lucario was fast, the Salazzle was faster. Looking behind him the moment the reptilian Pokémon let out a guttural call, his eyes widened in alarm as he thought that the lizard was coming down for a physical attack—surprisingly, it opened its maw instead and breathed out a stream of flame![break][break]

“Vincent, now! Try to snipe it out of the air with Aura Sphere!” he called out as he felt the heat haze from the Flamethrower attack approaching. The Lucario sped up and dived down as he conjured up a blast of auric energy—taking aim before the attack overwhelmed him.[break][break]

“Vince!” he shouted as he saw a sphere of auric energy burst from the point where the flames had surrounded him. He knew that the Lucario had tanked the hit for him, however the Aura Sphere was something that would home in on the target—and here he was hoping that his Pokémon companion can get up.[break][break]

“Follow me once you can stand up!” he called to the Lucario, before picking up the pace. The dual-type remained behind for a few seconds, rolling around in an attempt to douse the flames before pushing himself up and off the alleyway floor and following the fleeting image of his human companion.[break][break]

Where were they headed? He didn’t know.

word count: 222; yipe!

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 1:33:36 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As her hit connected, Sama swelled with confidence and vigor. She gave a large toothy smile as her fire dispersed, only to be met with a projectile breaking through. She had no time to move, her momentum was too strong. Her smile faded. The orb slammed into her gut directly, burning into her skin as she continued onward and slammed into the ground. She looked up as she steadily got to her feet, steam flowing off her body. It was a nice hit, and she wanted payback. 

Sama regained her composure as the lucario turned to run. Her eyes narrowed, hatred fueling her charge. Sama began to crawl on the alley wall, using her claws to keep herself steady to match the speed of the lucario. When they were neck and neck, she took a leap to slam her flaming tail into its body (Fire Lash). 

She was in a frenzy. If the attack connected, she would surely attempt to rip at the opponent in an almost rapid manner. A horrifying sight to be sure, although such ferocity often left openings for retaliation.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 14:57:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Thankfully, the Aura Sphere was a hit and it had dissipated the Flamethrower attack. Bless the homing property that one attack had, otherwise it would have been a problem to hit the other Pokémon considering how much speed it had over the other.[break][break]

Adding to the fact that Salazzle had an advantage over Lucario because of the Fire-typing, and that made for one potently dangerous customer. Taking a few breaths, the Lucario saw an incoming burst of flame shaped like a whip and had a few seconds to react.[break][break]

Taking a guess and hoping that he was right, the Lucario prepared a Counter attack—bracing himself to take the incoming Fire Lash attack before attempting to send back the damage twofold at the Salazzle in a sudden burst of movement.[break][break]

Of course, this was picking at straws considering that a Fire-type attack didn’t damage a Fire-type so much, but it would offer a few moments of false security to the Salazzle…

word count: 161; double yipe!

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 17:19:53 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Where Sama expected to feel the crunch of her enemy beneath her tail, she instead found immense pain. Her damn opponent reflected the damn attack back to her damn self. Sama was flung against the wall, the impact of the bricks delivering even more damage to her body. She shakily got up and glared toward her opponent. However she did not retaliate, instead cutting her losses and fleeing dramatically back the way she came. She would remember this defeat, one day she shall have her revenge.

She crawled all the way back to Oscar, who was counting some poke he just 'earned' from a passerby. He looked to Sama as she sheepishly approached, beaten up and worn out, and gave her several judgmental tsks. "I'm guessing you won?" His tone oozed sarcasm, which Sama did not appreciate. He chuckled at his pokemon's displeasure before pulling out a ball, "Next time don't be so aggressive."

Sama was returned, and Oscar was satisfied by his earnings. He began to make his way home, his mind dwelling on the man he let go. He wondered what happened to make him so sad, and very briefly hoped he found peace. And you know, stopped jogging down shady alleyways. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 23:58:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x level tutor.
[break]