twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
NO RUNNIN [wild]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 0:27:43 GMT
marie jules Avatar
who the fuck thought it a good idea to build a town at the foot of a volcano, did these fools not learn from the mistakes of their lava petrified ancestors? at least the majority of the people here are old, it's not like they have long to live in the first place.

the walk here wasn’t intolerable, but the only thought of a reward being a soak in some dirty old people stew was tough to accept. she couldn’t help but think of all the gross things that had taken place in that public bath of a spring.

looking back she would wave for the other rocket that had come with her to catch up. Why he decided to tag along was not of her concern, but the fact that he was with her just meant she had to take care of him.

hurry up, my feet are tired.

if only he could keep up with her speed.

@micah @devon @rei
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
NO RUNNIN [wild]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2018 2:03:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The heat from the volcano was becoming unbearable. They had been on patrol for an hour now and she wasn’t sure if she could take anymore. She had only been to the city a handful of times at most but they had mostly spent their time inside and away from the heat. The hot springs were the best part by far and despite her gripes about the heat, she was hoping that later on that night they would be able to enjoy themselves a little.

“Why did they build this town next to a volcano?”
She turned to look at her partner, a constant presence nowadays since they were both suddenly being put together on the same patrols. Either way, it was nice to know someone at least a little familiar that she could talk to. Even if the heiress could be intimidating at times. It was almost like a celebrity standing next to a nobody. But at least they were on good terms and becoming friends. At least she hoped they were. "I get the hot springs are here but the heat is killing me."

@devon @micah
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
NO RUNNIN [wild]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 9:39:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","micah"]
[attr="class","st-2-000"]
[attr="class","st-2-001"]

[attr="class","st-2-002"]
[attr="class","st-2-003"]

no runnin

[attr="class","st-2-004"]@rei @devon

orders. strict words said in harsh tones by people of power. they had told micah to leave ― to keep an eye on someone important ― and, after ensuring he understood, he was thrown to the world in order to follow a woman more than capable of handling herself. their destination was disgusting. lavaridge is too dry for micahs liking and, with a heat that radiates off everything, it drags his feet even more than normal.

[break][break]

that woman's words do nothing to quicken micahs pace. instead it makes him search for some sort of escape. he’d be able to keep an eye on this “important” person from a far, preferably somewhere air conditioned with seats.

[break][break]

oh

[break][break]

micahs voice barely leaves his lips. it’s in his search that he sees someone familiar further ahead, accompanied by another of far less importance. yet again this woman is his savior. without warning or hesitation micah hurries off, passing marie and ignoring the heavy weight in the air in order to close the distance. “ms.cop!” he shouts once he gets near. “funny running into you here right? are you off duty?

[newclass=.micah .st-2-001 b, .micah .st-2-004 i]color: #ad5e5e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.micah .st-2-001 h3]background-color: #ad5e5e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.micah .st-2-005]background: linear-gradient(90deg, #502f2f 0%, #3c2424 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i, .st-2-000]background-color: #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-005]background-color: #333333; border-radius: 0px 15px 10px 10px; padding: 12px; margin: 9px 0px 0px 0px; color: #b9b9b9; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 1px; width: fit-content;[/newclass]