twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 9:51:30 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]his eyes fall back on his pokemon as another WATER PULSE hits the charmeleon. even alexander is surprised lohi's still standing. "not all of them. but i like to believe some do. the charmeleon has no reason to care for me yet but with time, he just might." 

the charmeleon falls to a knee and a HEAL PULSE stops him from fainting. he's panting then, most likely unable to continue. alexander's eyes drift to the marshtomp. "does blue care for you?"

@iris

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 14:08:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]it's not a straight yes, and it's for that reason iris considers what he has to say--only for a moment. it's an answer that makes pokemon seem, in some parts, and some way, inexplicably human. here, she decides, is where his answer falls short.
[break][break]
she entertains the question, however. "it seems like it," she admits, "but that's how they train starter pokemon, isn't it?" 'beginner-friendly', executing trained behaviour for the sake of the children they're given to. conditioned.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread b]font-weight:bold;color:#818fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 18:07:34 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]"yes. but they don't always do. i find the ones that don't form a bond with their trainers to be the weaker ones." he sighs then, looking away for a moment. "but i'm sure blue cares for you." 

lohi slumps to the ground, exhausted. alexander steps forward and kneels down to care for the fire-type. another HEAL PULSE hits him but it does little at this point. alexander peers back at iris. "our time is almost up."

@iris

[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 21:22:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]alex's comment is met with an insincere (though not entirely unbelievable) nod. her attention lingers briefly on blue, before deciding she'd find nothing that would bring her closer to an answer.
[break][break]
she stands when he speaks again. "thank you, mister stone." she watches the way he handles the charmleon, and can't help but ask: "do you normally train your pokemon like this?" his obvious care sways her towards a no.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 16:25:50 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]alexander raises an eyebrow. "like this?" he isn't sure if she's referring to the way he's tending to the charmeleon, or the conditioning from earlier.

"most of my pokemon are conditioned. but if you're asking if i care for all of them," he looks back down at lohi before recalling the fire-type. "i do." to some extent—he keeps this to himself.

"i'd like you on a mission with me soon."

@iris

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 2:35:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]a mission. "a test?" crunch time. "already?" against the beginnings of panic, her voice borders monotonous, curiosity bleeding through. old habits kicking in.
[break][break]
it does not take long for iris to overcome her surprise. she corrects herself: "i mean, of course."
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 12:23:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]mission may have been the wrong word to use. "well, more so security. sootopolis is expecting a shipment from devon soon. there has been a recent surge of pirate activity, so i simply wanted to make sure the shipment arrives safely." his phone buzzes in his pocket again, telling him their time is almost up.

"the rangers have already approved your involvment, so i'll see you next tuesday. oh—" he pauses, turning to look at her. "you can swim, right?"

@iris

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
observe [c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 12:21:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]she takes in the information intently. tuesday--iris makes a mental note, though she expects a reminder will precede her task. she wonders how far ahead he's planned.
[break][break]when he turns a question on her, she nods. as thoughts of the mission take over her mind, iris wonders whether she should be excited or nervous.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay