two birds raised [o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
two birds raised [o]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 22:25:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]n/a

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]open!

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]:higuys:

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

Zacharias crumbled his physical copy of the HNN article, wondering how had managed to get a smartphone with such poor camera quality.[break][break]

Or maybe it was all the smog? Whoops.[break][break]

The man felt indifferent as he reached for his smartphone. With a gentle lean, the man propped his elbows on his knees, and slouched forward on the park bench where he had situated himself.[break][break]

It was a nice, warm summer day. His shadow stretched, long and lazy, managing to capture his mood.[break][break]

The park was loosely occupied. Staring at the comments for the HNN website, he wondered what his free day would bring.
[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
two birds raised [o]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 23:53:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
for once, a free day where she didn't have to worry about dancing for another day's wage. the summer heat didn't bother her. the deserts of haruba were far more ruthless, so she doesn't quite understand the few that were drenched in sweat, fanning themselves with the collars of their shirts.

rana brushes a lock of hair behind her ears, emerald eyes glancing over to the side and, lo and behold, an attractive man alone on a bench. who was she to ignore a pretty face, and carry on without a quick dose of eye candy?

though upon approaching more closely, casually seating herself on the bench, she could only vaguely recognize the face. from where? from dancing on the streets, when she wasn't participating in rocket? when she was in rocket herself? who knows. either way, what showed up on his screen caught her attention sooner than she could question.

"the latest article?" she asks, instinctively leaning over to get a better look at the comments. she only glances up to pass a small smile, and a casual wave. "apologies. i haven't been able to read the comments yet, so i got a bit curious."

@zacharias
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
two birds raised [o]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 2:43:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]n/a

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]@rana

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]:higuys:

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

His thumb swiped, hovering over a particular comment that made his eyebrows give a subtle rise.[break][break]

“The enemy,” he murmured, then chortled. How unspecific. How undefined. Just for the sake of bringing more attention to the strange comment, Zacharias dropped a like for 's comment.[break][break]

He couldn't wait to tell the news.[break][break]

The man does not bristle when a woman takes a seat on the bench; close proximity was keen to make his eyes drift from the screen, just in time to catch the way that her head shifted. The addictive allure of a lit LED screen could attract anyone's attention.[break][break]

“Knock yourself out,” he would drawl with a lazy confidence, draping one arm over the back of the bench so he could transition to a slouch; hand giving a subtle twist just to flare the screen at a better angle to be shared. Unlike some twitchy criminals, Zacharias could not give a care about lounging out in public.[break][break]

He walked his two legs over to this bench, and he was going to enjoy it.[break][break]

A gentle scroll would move up to the spheal—the victor of the beauty contest as it munched on the microphone.[break][break]

“Don't you just want to squeeze it until its eyes pop out?” Intentionally morbid, he figured it'd be fun to get his kicks by jacking with somebody.
[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
two birds raised [o]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 6:55:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she takes only one look at his activity online, and she can't help but to wear an amused smile to her lips.

"vague, isn't it?" she voices, following a similar train of thought. it was laughable at best, watching the comment coming from someone that she assumes to have come from one of the people shown in the security footage. part of her found it amusing, watching some of the rangers and league run around like headless chickens. if she could do the same, she would have. maybe she'll catch up on her due diligence once home.

asides from the comments here and there, - some doubting the league and trying to plant the seeds of doubt, and some trying to pay attention to the flair of the contest, - there wasn't anything that was too.. noteworthy.

who was the one that wrote this kind of stuff, anyhow? who's idea was it to put those two news stories next to each other.

it didn't matter how much wool they can attempt to pull over the publics' eyes. there was more chaos happening around and about, and she was living for it.

emerald eyes stay glued to the glow of the screen, until it's paused around the image of a little spheal being the happiest it's ever been, on a stage bright enough to illuminate every detail of the ice squishy.

dark humour isn't lost in her, and rana responds with an amused smile paired with a soft snicker. "i wonder if it'll squeak. the trainer will probably hunt for your head if she heard that, though." she leans over the tiniest bit more, in favour of properly reading more comments that may have gone on by.

"wonder how much they had to pay for that to get on the same page as 'tree topples over with casualties'."

@zacharias