blind [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blind [c]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2018 5:13:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Slateport was in chaos. There were explosions and screams coming from every part of the city with the league and rockets fighting for control over important sections of the city. Every member, from the cadets to the top league commissioners, were doing their part to stop the attacks from all over the city. When she was given her orders, she was told to engage and stop any Rocket she came across all the while maintaining the safety of the evacuating civilians.

Rei was a little disappointed that she wouldn’t be part of all the action. While she knew that protecting the citizens was the number one priority, a part of her was frustrated that she wouldn’t be able to be where the main fights were happening. She knew she had to bite back those feelings of anger and bitterness. There were far more capable people taking care of it right now. She just needed to stick with the orders she was given and prove that she was capable of doing the tasks she was given.

She had been running through the city for awhile now, telling the fleeing citizens where the evac. zones were located and standing guard to see if any more Rockets would be heading in the direction of the citizens. When the area was clear, she was ordered to move onto the next. Why couldn’t she just stay and fight?

It was when she was moving to the next street over to offer help is when she noticed the lone figure standing near one of the shop windows. Why wasn’t he on his way to the safe zone with all the others? “Hey you!” She started towards him with a small glare. There was no time for people to be loitering around like this. They were making their jobs harder by staying in places like this.

The closer she got, the more the features of the boy became clearer and she stopped in surprise. Why was he here of all places? “Are you serious? Do you like to stay in trouble?!” She looked over to the glass of the window and realization hit her like a truck. “Are you trying to loot this store?”

@micah
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blind [c]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 8:13:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","micah"]
[attr="class","st-2-000"]
[attr="class","st-2-001"]

[attr="class","st-2-002"]
[attr="class","st-2-003"]

blind

[attr="class","st-2-004"]@rei

this was chaos. a city brought to its knees by the acts of man. it was messy, calculated in the shadows but executed with shaky hands. there had been a chorus of screams when their attack first begun, accompanied by a sudden, lingering sense of panic. people ran ; hid where they could. some played their part as a hero before the league was sent out, downed in invisible armor and an ever-so classic smile.

[break][break]

micah found it hilarious.

[break][break]

they had been given their orders, more or less. dictating a ruler amongst a group of wayward souls had never stuck the way it should. as organized as some factions were team rocket (for many) was a place of freedom ; pure, unshackled and chaotic. that’s how micah saw things and why he had chosen to leave his post. if being told what to do was something he wanted he’d have just been part of the league.

[break][break]

being alone roused a need for something. it brought micah here, guiding him through empty streets to the first store that caught his eye. something physical would suffice. treasures hidden on shelves or boxed away ― it was all there for the taking ; an easy fix. he clutches a brick in his hand, weighing it in his grasp. there was no reason to be dramatic and use his pokemon for this.

[break][break]

it would have only taken one toss to shatter the stores fragil security but, as micahs eyes glance back to the window, he sees her. that voice echos to him again, freezing his body and capturing his attention.

[break][break]

micah’s caught red handed and, after turning to stare at rei with an unconvincing smile, he tosses the brick to the ground without care. “of course not! i was just arming myself for protection. it’s not safe out here, even for you ms. cop … though i do feel safer now that you’re here.” that feeling still crawls under his skin and, being confronted by the original source, micah abandons his idea of petty thievery. there was no reason for him to settle anymore. “there was a lot of commotion deeper in the city, shouldn’t you be there? i can walk with you if you’re lost … or scared.

[newclass=.micah .st-2-001 b, .micah .st-2-004 i]color: #ad5e5e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.micah .st-2-001 h3]background-color: #ad5e5e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.micah .st-2-005]background: linear-gradient(90deg, #502f2f 0%, #3c2424 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i, .st-2-000]background-color: #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-005]background-color: #333333; border-radius: 0px 15px 10px 10px; padding: 12px; margin: 9px 0px 0px 0px; color: #b9b9b9; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 1px; width: fit-content;[/newclass]