123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
I didn't steal it, I used it as a reference....[dw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 14:46:08 GMT
Igor Avatar

the blond pair's efforts in battle would prove fruitful as both caught opposing Pokemon without much hassle. Continuing to lead the way from there the still shocked Sebastian would half laugh before speaking aloud again.

Still blown away that there was a Starmie back there of all things....I wonder if it was caught somewhere else by that Pidgeotto, but either wrestled itself free or was dropped. Maybe then it created it's own water source with different moves, or some rain gathered....

Straaaange....

Laughing at his own words the blond would take pause only when a...Ambipom dropped down from a tree, or at least partially did. Hanging from one of it's tail arms....hands....While the other floated freely about, it's two main arms/hands would hold onto a berry while it proceeded to chow down on it...Another prime target for the Rocketeer.

Wolf, Flash Cannon and Hydro Pump, knock that whole tree down! No mercy!

Grunting in agreement the Blastoise called Wolf would stomp forward a bit before taking aim, using one cannon along it's back to fire a Flash Cannon as the second fired a Hydro Pump. The effect of the cause? The tree would be damaged and uprooted outright, meanwhile the Ambipom was knocked clean out, an easy catch then. Lobbing a Poke Ball after the innocent Wild Pokemon Sebastian would wait to witness his capture rate increase or decrease.....

ooc; capturing ambipom

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 16:17:51 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Well, I'm not complaining," Skyler said, looking at the Pokéball with a cheerful expression on her face. "That was really lucky. I've wanted a Starmie for a long time. I thought I'd have to trade with someone before I got one." She put the Pokéball back in her backpack and followed Harold as she looked around. Dusknoir was hovering by her side, now visible.

She was about to speak when the other blond stopped and looked up. Skyler followed the movement of his head and found an Ambipom just chilling on a tree, eating a berry. Huh, what a cutie. It wasn't everyday that Skyler got to see a Pokémon like this in the wild, seeing as she spent most of her time out on the ocean. Harold seemed really excited, though, telling his Pokémon to attack it. 'He probably wants to capture it', she thought.

Her eyes widened when the Blastoise did its best to destroy the tree the Ambipom was on, and she whistled when the resounding crack echoed around them. "That was savage," she told the man, wondering if it wasn't against League protocol to just destroy nature like that. "Are you sure you should've done that?"

» pass

● tags:
● notes: ...

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 6:39:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEWEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] unnerve
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PERSIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SEBASTIAN CAUGHT AMBIPOM!

close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 23:03:16 GMT
Igor Avatar

Though Sebastian held a cover of League member he was often careless at times, apparently presently for destroying nature. Rubbing the back of his neck the blond would proceed to clear his throat before speaking.

Hehh, I mean...it's not like I burned it, it'll just feed the land now as it decays, but...I get you, a bit overboard, heh, hehh.

Continuing to lead the way through the route Sebastian would pause as his eyes fell upon a Persian in the distance, with it seemingly stalking or avoiding a Bewear that was also close by. The feline reminded him of his own cast of cats, in particular his Meowth duo and his Alolan Persian too. Beyond this he had his own normal Meowth, Pestilence though their bond had begun to fade due to the fact that Sebastian had attempted to sacrifice the cat to Articuno, an act that failed and sent Pestilence into an everlasting rage.

Almost instinctually the blond would then nod to Wolf whom would use Hydro Pump on the Persian nearby, a Poke Ball floating after it once thrown as the Rocketeer attempted to further increase his pool of Pokemon.

Rustboro is close, just over yander now, shouldn't be too long. When we get there I'll show you some good places to eat and a place to lay your head.

And with that the blond would see his duty as guide to it's end...

/exit

ooc; capture attempt / completion

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 11:10:35 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler just shrugged her shoulders at Harold's words, taking one last look at the fallen tree before walking past it. "I mean, I'm not complaining. It's just a bit weird." He probably just really wanted the Ambipom, Skyler thought. Maybe he got overexcited or something.

The trees seemed to be thining out a little, much to Skyler's relief. She got completely turned around in the middle of those damned trees. How could anyone orient themselves inside forests was a mystery to the young sailor. At least out on the sea you could at least see where you were going.

They stopped for a little while and Skyler waited for the blond man to catch the Persian -- it was a regal-looking pokémon, so Skyler could totally see why Harold wanted to capture it. The Bewear though, made Skyler want to wince. She'd been hugged by one once and it wasn't her happiest memory. Her mom had given up on the idea of having one quickly too, thankfully.

It wasn't long before the first signs of civilization began to appear around them. Skyler let out a sigh of relief, accompanying Harold as he showed her good places to eat and to rest. "Thanks, Harold!" She gave him a wave as she headed to her destination. "Try not to destroy more trees, will ya!"

» pass/finishing post

● tags:
● notes: ...

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 22:37:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SEBASTIAN CAUGHT PERSIAN!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!