miel [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 14:22:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she had so many shopping bags in her arms that even the meowstic's psychic couldn't help.

the chauffeur was late and that suited her fine because it meant that was another thing she could promptly bring up with her step-father at dinner.

he walked into her and he sent her bags flying.

her near fall was mitigated by her pokemon's foresight, but the damage to her pride was already done.

velvet swings around to glare at the man, though her voice was still disgustingly saccharine.

"what the fuck."

unclenching her jaw to pout is a conscious effort.

"that hurt."

@wraith

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 17:25:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

darkness is blinding.

he walks into her and sends her bags flying.

her glare is met with one of his own as he avoids a close encounter with the floor. "what the fuck." he would've hit the ground too if it wasn't for male meowstic's psychic.

"i know it did! i felt it!" 

the night calms him. exhaling, he reaches down to pick up a bag. just one. "couldn't see you—bad eye." he gestures to the eyepatch.

"gone shopping? what'd you buy?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 17:36:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she watches him through keen, narrowed eyes. he's touching her things - just one bag of the three that fell. she's chewing the inside of her cheek with too-sharp teeth.

"get the others, too," she said, tone clipped, and opting to ignore the admission of his disability because that's an excuse.

she sniffed at his surface-level interest in her purchases, looking at him down her nose, but responded anyway.

"various things. i believe what you knocked out of my hands was shoes."

she started walking without waiting for him.

@wraith

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 17:48:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

her words are orders and it strikes him harder than a wooden stake would. he wants to refuse but feels compelled to; he's not sure why exactly but he attributes it to the silky tone in her voice.

"my pleasure." 

he reaches for the second, then third bag, looping it around his hand as he rises back up to his feet. he can't remember when he knelt down.

"you're a rich girl," he says, tone clipped, as he peers into her various bags. like a lost puppy he trails after her, sure to match her pace. "who bought these for you?" 

"they're common."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 18:05:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"common?"

her step falters momentarily but she regains her composure easily enough with a quick flick of her long, ink-black hair.

"i'm comfortable with my resources," she replies to the earlier question with a self-satisfied purr.

the presumptuousness of the it makes her bristle, but she can't resent him for it because he has a good enough eye to spot the quality of her garments, her shallowness overpowering indignation.

"where would you have seen something like this before?"

it's the most genuine she's sounded, and even that was a like a double-ended trap.

@wraith

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 18:23:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"common." 

he repeats it even though he knows she heard him; the falter in her step gives her away. her attempt to regain her composure is admirable; cute, almost, but cute doesn't do her justice. she's too good for it.

"girls wear it all the time at the bank. it's almost like they shop at the same place. quite funny, really!" 

he dangles a bait tailored towards her: it's one he's confident she'll latch on to like a hungry basculin. he stops walking because he knows she'll stop. he hands her back her bags because he knows she'll take them.

he smiles because he knows she'll return one.

"have a good night."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 9:16:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"that does sound humorous," she comments weakly, her tone making it plain that she thought nothing of the sort.

he is right on all three points; she stops, takes the bags, mirrors the smile all in the space of a second that felt much longer than that because she's mesmerised by the white points of his teeth.

but then he dares to attempt to leave, attempt being the key word; she has taken an interest and that is the dangerous part.

for him.

she latches onto his arm with, long manicured nails glinting in the street-light like a flash of claws, and follows along even though she is visibly struggling.

"you work in a bank? may i ask which one? i'm curious; see, i'm looking to transfer funds to a sinnoh account but the processing fee with my current bank is punishing, maybe yours will be better suited to my needs...?"

@wraith

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 4:04:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

there's nothing he can't get. nothing.

his fangs glow under the moonlight like shining silver as she latches onto his arm. with power now in his favor, all he has to do is to hold on to it; and for someone like him, that won't be an issue.

"what's your current bank? it's garbage compared to mine. garbage! i'll give you the best processing fees at the national bank of hoenn." 

he doesn't slow down for her. if she wants it, she'll have to keep up.

"actually, that depends on how much money you have." he turns, leaning in closer. "how rich are you?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 6:48:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"disgustingly," she purrs, pulling him back and closer to her, leaning up as though to whisper a secret in his ear.

"disgustingly rich."

she wants to continue the spiel - detail her family's investment portfolio which she knew as well as a phone number or an address - but the pace winds her, and she finds herself having to almost pull him back to slow him. she was well acclimated to walking on heels this high, but not at this obnoxious speed, which seemed pointedly intentional to shake her off.

a challenge, then?

"while we're asking each other deeply personal questions, what happened to the eye? it makes you look dangerous."

@wraith

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 21:15:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

it might be an obvious bait that she dangles out in front of him but he takes it the moment the word leaves the innocent confines of her lips. she pulls him closer and closer and he lets her; fuck, he practically encourages it.

"disgustingly rich?" he repeats it for himself.

their pace slows to allow her a moment to catch up.

"i am dangerous," he answers bluntly. it won't deter her away; if anything, it'll make her bite harder. "you want to know what happened to my eye?" he asks and reaches a hand up to his eyepatch.

lifting it up slowly, he reveals his single bloody-red eye with three unique black dots.

"you're so nosy."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2018 4:33:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

he raises the eyepatch and reveals something like a four-pupilled eye - inhuman, both in hue and general shape.

she attributes the smattering of goosebumps across her skin to the sudden night chill in the air, but definitely not to the revelation of the crimson eye glinting unnaturally in the feeble light. in spite of herself, she finds she likes him better without the eyepatch covering it.

she grins, a smile of pointy teeth. "cute genetic defect." her voice drops to continue, a silken murmur. "and don't worry, i like dangerous and you've piqued my interest."

the bank, the charisma, the mystery of it all; as if perfectly constructed to lead her through the lilycove avenues.

@wraith

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
miel [ c ]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2018 7:58:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

staring is common, it's expected, but not the way she does it. her eyes don't judge but they undress, observing and admiring and her words do the same.

"it runs in the family. or did."

she tells him he's piqued her interest like it's supposed to mean something to him. an indifferent shrug relays what he feels.

"i don't worry."

no other words need to be spoken because they've both been on the same page since their eyes met. their wavelength never fluctuates, not even when they find their way to his bank.

it's grand and large and unnecessary but it's a bank so it's fine. the chill in the air follows them in.

"like what you see?"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times