Why Did You Pull, I Told You To Hold It

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 23:41:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ghosts, they were some of the more annoying Pokemon in there, as if they all had instincts to be bothersome things whether it be outright haunting or by just being little tricksters. It was this fact that forced Eugene's hand, sure there was a mission for Rockets to keep Slateport clear of ghouls, but he was really into the act of punishing the fiends. To either capture them or scare them off for a change, regardless the man moved with purpose. Sprinting even while wearing his suite and other fine clothes, the Rocketeer's athleticism was incredible truly despite his lithe frame.

Slowing down only once he finally came near the beach and could peer at the Lighthouse off in the distance. Even from that range he could hear the ghost's and their howling, partially even making out glimpses of light that they were creating or by manipulating their eyes.

They were all just so bothersome.

ooc; Mission
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 22:32:51 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

If there was one thing Arashi didn’t mind, it was the paranormal.

Honestly, what had gotten most of everyone’s underwear up in a bunch when ghosties were mentioned? He knew that majority of these Ghost-types were skirting the fine line between death’s door and the afterlife, so to speak—he did come from one of the more… ‘spiritually intact’ places in Johto, Enjo.

Or as most people liked to call it these days, Ecruteak. Bleh. It didn’t roll the same on his tongue, so why would he call it what travelers usually did? Absolutely no respect…

What most of the Rocket higher-ups didn’t know was that he was absolutely fine being around Ghost-types, being partnered to one Golurk himself ever since he was a kid, so he was pretty chill about anything and everything that involved the supernatural and the creepy.

He'd been sent to the Lighthouse, since there was a reported infestation that had cropped up again. Where the hell were they all coming from, anyway?

@eugene