123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
Restless
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 12:52:31 GMT
Igor Avatar

wanted some more pre-trained Pokemon for a variety of reasons, reasons Sebastian didn't really bother himself with. Sure he felt a bit out of place stealing another person's owned Pokemon, allies one has surely spent months and months with let alone in some cases years. Despite this he knew he still had a job to do, though he sort of adapted the mission at hand as to avoid robbing Trainers outright.

Instead Sebastian had formulated a plan to rob an up and coming lab in the area, it wasn't going to be some place like Professor Oak or Professor Birch's lab, but it surely would've had some rarer Pokemon in stock.

Or so he hoped/was the plan.

With Dooku the Incineroar at his side the pair would walk around openly, waiting for the opportune time to strike. In this the two of them would be left waiting for around three hours, when evening was nearly becoming night. Sebastian's plan was to break in through a window along the side of the lab, but how might the mission actually unfold?

ph|x6aU9
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
Restless
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 22:24:13 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Arashi was one of the Rocket members who could be classified as close to a ‘mirage’ as possible. Although he had just turned seventeen almost a week and a half ago, he was still… lingering on the bottom of the hierarchy, so to speak.

Maybe it was time for him to get out and to do something substantial? Keeping his eyes and ears peeled for any opportunity, he then decided to join up with a fellow Rocket when there was word they were going to be ‘permanently borrowing’ some Pokémon to help the cause.

He couldn’t stay as quiet as a ghost forever now, could he?

Either way, it was the usual six on him, along with his favored outfit—which was going to be a bitch now that the weather was taking another uncomfortable turn. Oh, Arceus.

Okay, so he was supposed to meet another blonde man, right? Where was he?

LP4vErs8

close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
Restless
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 0:53:32 GMT
Igor Avatar

In the blink of an eye the pair would leap from the shadows, though they didn't pick up and snatch the blond they did their best to "Gently" push him in the direction of the alley beside their target.

Shh, shh, hushhhh....Over here....I recognize your photo from what the boss showed me...This lab is our target....Shouldn't be any security except for the employees themselves and their own Pokemon, both of which I'm positive have almost no real combat experiance.

Heh, we get in and steal whatever Pokemon in storage we can find, there should be a room with some number of Poke Balls, most labs have em' after all.

Heh, if we're lucky...

Patting the guy on the shoulder while also pushing Incineroar away Sebastian would be swift to retrieve a flashlight, smashing the window before clearing it of any dangerous glass hazards the Rocket would then slip in through the window with Dooku the Heel Pokemon would be agile in following him from behind. With the pair's flashlight and flaming "belt" there would be enough light for them to use though Sebastian was keen on keeping his more powerful flashlight targeted to the floor as to not give himself away from a distance.

j|iG1i|b