[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
Don't think...[break]Obey.

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

River probably didn't mean for Katherine to show up in his place.
[break][break]
But he should have thought about that when he first mentioned that he wasn't feeling well. Even if it was over text, even if Kat didn't get to hear how bad it was– she already jumped into conclusions and imagined him at death's door. No parents to care for him, no partner... He was doomed without her!
[break][break]And besides, they haven't seen each other since his birthday. What better excuse was there to check out where he lived than this?
[break][break]
"River, I am coming in!" Maybe warning him wasn't necessary, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Her Mismagius conjured a portal into his apartment, skipping the need for knocking on the door or anything of that nature.

[attr="class","runruntag"]

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#8D44A3;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#8D44A3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#8D44A3!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
an apple a day keeps katherine away [c]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 14:16:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team0"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Had he lied to her about being sick so he wouldn't have to go on whatever crazy errand she had planned? Maybe. Or maybe he really had eaten something that'd given him food poisoning and he really hadn't left the bathroom all morning. [break][break]

Regardless, he was just stepping out of a hot shower to try and put some life back into his skin when he sees something morph its way through his front door. The boy slow-blinks, stunned, before he remembers hearing Kat's muffled 'River, I'm coming in!'[break][break]

And then there she is, standing inside of his still-locked apartment looking (probably) pleased as punch. Meanwhile, River's expression is pinched and uncomfortable.[break][break]

"Kat? What the fuck are you doing in my apartment?"[break][break]

He scratches the back of his damp hair, thoroughly confused and exhausted - and the day with Katherine had only just begun.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 6:20:34 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

Katherine offers only half a wave to the man whose house she'd just broken into.
[break][break]
"Hey! I am glad you already took a shower, because I really didn't want to have one of my pokemons force you to take one with a hydro pump or something." It was good to know that she didn't need to send out her Milotic. The Rocketess flashes her signature smile to her supposedly sick friend before making herself feel at home.
[break][break]
Her bag of groceries is tossed on top of the first counter or table she manages to spot, and she's already in the process of fetching some stuff from within it. "I am not a great cook, by the way." Her warning is spelled out just before she carefully chooses a knife to chop an onion with.
[break][break]
"..You should really go put some clothes on, River. I like the wet hair look, but like, come on. Save it for someone else." And as if on cue, her Mismagius began to circle the man in an attempt of checking him out himself. The ghost-type's gaze never leaves him, as if interested in spooking him here and now, inside his own home.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#8D44A3;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#8D44A3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 3:04:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

River slow-blinks at her comment, visibly confused and definitely relieved now that he had showered. Kat wasn't joking - she would absolutely hose him down with a hydro pump, no questions asked.[break][break]

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that."[break][break]

His gaze follows the woman to his kitchen countertops as she quite literally makes herself at home. She acts with such familiarity that he is genuinely concerned that this isn't the first time she's showed up. Is that why he had suddenly found a pre-made lunch in his fridge the other day? He'd chalked it up to a drug-induced sense of self-preservation.[break][break]

"I.. I don't honestly know why you're even trying to. What are you doing here, Kat?"[break][break]

River's dumbfounded expression is less antagonizing than he sounds, he's genuinely baffled by her random act of kindness. She didn't seem the type to dote on just anyone.[break][break]

And then she comments on the towel tucked carefully around his waist and he raises an eyebrow, mood suddenly and immediately changed to something less bewildered and more stupid-boy-who-likes-pretty-girls.[break][break]

"What, this isn't a turn on? It'd certainly be a turn on for me. We could totally change sides."[break][break]

He'd probably rock whatever outfit she was wearing, even if that wasn't what he was trying to say.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 7:01:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

"I am here to take care of you, silly! What do you mean what am I doing here? You said you are sick!"
[break][break]
It almost sounds like she's willing to argue about it, mostly because if River had lied to her she'd be upset about it. After all, she could have easily spent this day swimming somewhere and pretending that she actually had better plans than cooking soup for a potentially sick friend.
[break][break]
To the onion join a bunch of carrots and celery sticks. They are washed thoroughly before Katherine cuts them into small rings. "You think?" She asks amidst the chopping, turning to spare him another glance. "Are you sure you can handle these?" She lifts one of her legs to showcase her pair of black heels. Six inches and nothing less, Katherine always dressed to impress.
[break][break]
"I doubt it. Unless you're hiding in your closet a bunch of wigs... I don't think you can handle this sport."
[break][break]
She turned once again to face the cutting board in order to continue chopping the vegetables.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 12:46:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

To take care of me?[break][break]

The thought blows his mind and he's left flabbergasted and unsure how to respond.[break][break]

"I mean -- yeah, I'm not feeling the best. But I didn't mean for you to just show up and mother me."[break][break]

He hadn't lied, but he'd probably overexaggerated - he did that a lot. Not that he was going to argue now that she was here. It was both humiliating and flattering all in the same breath. And did he mention she looks fucking incredible, as usual?[break][break]

The boys eyes follow her hand to her leg displaying killer curves and six inch heels. He can't hide the crawling smirk that spreads across his face. [break][break]

"I can handle anything."[break][break]

Alas, he isn't collecting wigs and he quite honestly had no intention of wearing her clothes - only taking them off.[break][break]

When she turns away, he finds himself staring unabashedly, unafraid of being caught staring.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 23:22:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

Katherine eventually finishes chopping the few remaining sticks of carrots and celeries she had left.
[break][break]
Naturally, she chooses a pot without giving it much thought. The first thing that seemed big enough is taken and placed above the stove, and it only takes her a moment or two of messing with the machine before a fire begins to burn and heat the pot.
[break][break]
Easy. Simple. Everything went according to the video she watched this morning.
[break][break]
"Oh? Really? Then let's hope your 'anything' includes my soup too." After all, it'd be the first time both he and her are tasting this recipe. A splash of olive oil is added to the pot, preparing all that's necessary before the vegetables join the mix. Once it's warm enough (apparently, you check that by placing your palm above the oil - chefs were crazy), Katherine adds the diced onion and stirs it some with a wooden spoon.
[break][break]
"You know, I think I am actually good at this. I mean... How hard is it to follow orders?" Hearing these particular words from Katherine Fairburne herself was... Ridiculous. It's hard to tell if the irony of the words is lost on her.
[break][break]
"Maybe I should cook more often."
[break][break]
She turns, and River's staring is noticed at last. "..Are you okay?" The question is asked just when her head tilts aside. "Hello! Earth to River..."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 3:25:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

He's having a big brain moment in which he realizes that this girl may very well be one of his closest friends. The thought unnerves him in a good way and he chuckles as she stands before him, tilting her head, asking if he's okay. [break][break]

It's cute.[break][break]

She's cute.[break][break]

And so he smiles, winking at her as he draws away with a small wave.[break][break]

"I'll be back, love. Don't burn my kitchen down before I return, yeah?"[break][break]

But the aroma of home-made soup - or whatever it was she was making - was absolutely delicious. It filled his entire measly apartment with some feel-good energy. [break][break]

He returns wearing tight jeans and a loose tank. He runs his fingers through his still-damp hair idly as he approaches.[break][break]

"How's it goin', champ? Smells fuckin' amazing."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 19:20:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

The other vegetables are added, and the stock is added into the mix eventually as well. A variety of spices follow afterward, each powder retaining a different shade.
[break][break]
A pinch here, a spoon of that there - it really wasn't that difficult. But it definitely took a lot more time than just ordering some take-out. Kat could only hope that River wasn't the sickly type. She wouldn't want to repeat this anytime soon.
[break][break]
"I think it should be ready soon."
[break][break]
She turns to stir the pot some with the wooden spoon before facing River again, the same spoon offered to him.
[break][break]
"Do you want to try some now? But you have to be honest about how it tastes. Even if it's bad." Knowing Katherine, she probably wouldn't care if he said that it sucked.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 4:25:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: