celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 17:37:24 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the snort that escapes is unladylike but she doesn't bother to hide it. somehow, the thought of him watching those fancy cooking shows on tv amuses her to no end.

her hands shift to pet both skitties, scratching behind their ears and smiling when purrs hit her ears. "i'm sorry, that must have been difficult," she murmurs. does he consider it a sore topic? she's not sure and while she doesn't want to press it, she feels a little rude for not commenting further. "what would you usually make?"

she's moving until she's able to untuck her legs from beneath her and lazily let them dangle from the table she's made into a perch. "better yet, did you have a favorite?" she's curious now as if cats and curiosity really mix all that well. they don't but he's being open and she's appreciating the moment.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 17:57:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"I think my favorite has to be ... anything with pasta. I've managed to make a decent chicken alfredo pasta dish, and I don't hate it."[break][break]

Not hating something he made was a feat. Though he'd come up with some crazy combinations as well, which he decided, why not elaborate on?[break][break]

"There's also this one dish I make, I don't know what to call it. Just some baked beans with chopped up hot dogs, and you flavor the beans with ketchup and mustard, along with brown sugar, grill the hotdogs beforehand, bring all of that to a boil for a while then pair it with macaroni and cheese."[break][break]

He was grinning at the idea.[break][break]

"Actually macaroni and cheese sounds ballin' right now..."[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:17:13 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]mmmm pasta. she doesn't bother to stifle the moan at the mention. "fuck, that sounds really good." pasta in general sounds amazing but chicken alfredo? yes please.

and then he sort of ruins it a little with whatever he managed to add to his mac and cheese. while she can get behind adding some toppings, hot dogs would be a hard pass. her nose scrunches at the thought but she'll ask about it anyway because it's a curious combo. "all that tasted good together?" her tone is disbelieving but she's more of a throw a shit ton of cheese on pasta and call it a day kinda girl so makes sense.

she's licking her lips, moving to climb off the table. "you think there's supplies for it here? i'd kill for some right now." definitely not a lie. this girl is serious about her mac and cheese.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:24:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"I mean, I don't see why now. Just need the noodles, cheese, flour, milk, butter... yeah, probably have it all here."[break][break]

He didn't know though. Wasn't his house. Though he did ask for it to be stocked when he ordered it under the fake identity and not his credit card. People typically lived here when they weren't in Kalos, so he figured they probably had some pasta and basic ingredients lying around.[break][break]

"I didn't do a grocery run or anything, but the place was supposed to be packed enough with essentials. And luckily, those are essential... right?"[break][break]

Suddenly doubting himself, he looked down to the skitties with a curiously arched brow.[break][break]

"Noodles being essential's a thing, isn't it?"[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:38:20 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's brightening halfway through his response. if they had the ingredients, she'll find them. anything for the mac n cheese. and i really do mean anything.

"noodles, milk, cheese, butter," she repeats if only to gather a makeshift list in her head. "anything else you want to add?" an eyebrow raises and her feet shift in the grass.

laughter escapes and she drifts closer for a moment. "definitely essential. i'll see what i can find, tiger." realistically, there's a lot she could probably find but she's taken the thief gloves off for today.

giada lingers to watch the exchange between abner and the skitties before disappearing to lurk through the kitchen once more. both cats mewl as if agreeing with him before rushing to rub against his ankles.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:30:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner's content to just cook and let the skitties do their business. He figures Giada's real excited about the macaroni and cheese, so she's likely able to make it by herself. So there's no comment given, no argument, no direction. Abner just let's Giada handle the pasta.[break][break]

Besides, she strikes him as the type of girl that would try and claw his eyes out if he attempted to help her with her cooking in any way, shape, or form.[break][break]

Once he's got the meat off the grill, he walks it into the kitchen on a hot plate, meant to keep the meat nice and toasty like it'd just come off the grill without cooking it further. Ah, technology.[break][break]

"How's the pasta comin' along?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:56:31 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]he's right. she's 100% the type to get aggressive over someone coming between her and cooking. which is surprising given how easily she burns everything. definitely not a cook but certainly the type to strive to maintain control over said burning of food. she's a master at the art of making mac and cheese, however. one of her favorite dishes and it's kind of hard to burn unless she forgets about the pasta boiling for hours. yeah... that hadn't turned out well the last time.

somewhere along the way, she's managed to make a small mess in the kitchen while humming over her pasta. feeling very much like a witch making potions, there's a rhythm to the way she moves. almost as if she's cooking to the beat of her own drum.

giada doesn't fully notice him come in, too absorbed in her task to shift that focus elsewhere. she does, however, notice the skitties when they slide up to her legs. a kiss is blown toward both kitties before she's turning, waving the large spoon in abner's direction. "fabulous," she laughs, then, and rotates back around to stir the boiling pasta once more. "it's almost done. another minute, maybe?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 23:20:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"No rush."[break][break]

Mostly because he knew better. Giada's not the girl one rushes. He'd never rushed her himself, but he'd heard horror stories before.[break][break]

"It smells good, if that helps."[break][break]

It looked as if she had the rue done, and was now waiting for the pasta to finish backing so she could mix it all together. Typically one would bake it afterward, but they wouldn't need to. From what Abner could tell, her cheese sauce was just the right consistency for the noodles as el dente.[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 0:46:53 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she wasn't going to rush the perfection that is the mac n cheese but the lack of pressure is almost comforting anyway. better to not be hounded for results unless someone wanted claw marks across their face. she'd be happy to do that anyway but that's beside the point.

"it does," she half sighs, half moans. and for a brief moment, she wiggles as if that'll magically make the pasta finish cooking any faster. it doesn't but it's the ritual that counts.

the timer buzzes and giada glances toward him with a request on her lips. "could you mix it while i try to find plates?" unless they were just gonna eat straight from the mixing bowl. actually, wouldn't be the first time she's done it but that was when she was in the comfort of her own kitchen, a bottle of wine deep and sprawled out on the counter in her underwear. yeah, just giada things i guess?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 1:41:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Yeah, yeah."[break][break]

He's not a pasta abuser, so he folds the noodles into the rue that she'd already prepared and heats them both up on the warm burner while she's getting plates. He plates his plate, then gets a bottle of water from the fridge because he can't be bothered to drink sweet things or beer.[break][break]

Plus, beer's gross, and it's too early in the evening for vodka.[break][break]

"Damn Giada, we outdid ourselves. This looks great."[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 2:22:30 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"thanks, tiger!"

there's only a brief clattering of plates against the counter before everything's set up. and thankfully, they're not all the way on the top shelf like that damn spice bottle. she only has to stretch a little to reach. once he shifts away to grab a bottle of water, she takes the opportunity to fix her own plate. naturally, there's more mac n cheese on it than anything else but it's fine, vessel for pasta and all right?

"we really did." he's definitely capable of it but her? wow, who knew. maybe he'll make a mini chef out of her. giada pauses to consider options for drinks before settling on water as well. of course, there was a small longing look sent toward the vodka but she'd like to not drink herself under the table during this nice dinner. later, maybe. "the barbeque looks amazing. god, i'm starving." as if to make her point, her stomach growls and she's actually flushing just a teeny tiny bit. she'll cover it with the turn of a heel to head toward the table.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 14:49:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner's grinning at the stomach growl and otherwise following Giada to the table. He takes a seat and wastes no time talking to her, instead digging in. The meal's good and his silence and scarfing is enough to show that. Once it's finished off, literally five minutes after he'd sat down, he's leaning back with a lazy sort of dead look with a hand over his stomach.[break][break]

He definitely ate too fast, but hell, it was worth it. Tasted so good.[break][break]

"...I think I understand the moves explosion and self-destruct now. Feels like I'm very close to doing both... oh shit."[break][break]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:56:04 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]god, food in general is amazing but this? killer. he makes quick work of his own plate before she's halfway through hers. her eyes drift up to watch him lean back, placing a hand on his stomach. a laugh follows with a grin.

"please don't explode," she murmurs. silence comes for a few more moments as she finishes her own plate. and then, she's understanding the sentiment because god, so much food in so little time. it was too good to not inhale, though. giada rises to collect the plates and leave them in the sink before returning to plop back into her chair. "too full, need a nap." she groans, tilting her head back onto the top of the chair. hello there, food coma.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:59:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Oh damn good idea."[break][break]

Like he'd risen from the dead Lazarus style, suddenly Abner's up and out of the chair. He makes his way toward the bedroom with a grin, stripping himself of all clothing with no regard to the fact that Giada's there. She's seen him naked before, what's the big deal? And he likes to sleep nude, so, good on ya girl free show.[break][break]

"I'm definitely taking a nap."[break][break]

Whether she follows or not is up to her, because he's already face first into the pillow with a blanket over his waist, barely.

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:19:13 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]nap time, her favorite time.

a laugh escapes as he all but hauls ass to the bedroom. she's slower to follow, if only because she has to herd both skitties along with her. they mewl at her legs and dart after him. along the way, she'll scoop up the clothes he sheds to leave in a pile on the floor. and soon, her clothes eventually join the pile because summer's hot and sleep is best with just the skin on your back.

"cmon," she murmurs to the cats. they don't need any prompting, instead already leaping up onto the bed to snuggle into the blankets. giada crawls in next with a sigh, half curling into a pillow. ugh, so comfy.