pretty kitty [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 15:42:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner opened the door to the seashore house that he'd gotten as an airbnb, looking around. Yep, this was sweet. He texted Giada the address and a few emojis that would prompt her to hurry the fuck up and get here. With that, he took out the pokeball from his waistband and released the shiny skitty within.

After a mewl, Abner simply put one of the cheap bows he'd grabbed at the store on it, set down the chocolate covered strawberries he'd bought, and then plopped onto the sofa while letting the cat curl into his lap while they waited for giada to get there.

- surprise!

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 17:49:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]those emojis? yeah, her ass definitely moved a little faster once those lit up the dim screen of her phone. and while she thought it might've taken her a while to actually get to the address, she's pleasantly surprised to say it had been a short trip. a whistle escapes the blonde as she takes a moment to simply stare at the seashore house. it's nice, really nice actually. but she's a little curious as to why he's pulling her all the way out here instead of their usual haunt.

caramella enters the house first, announcing her arrival with a high pitched mewl and the sound of little paws scrambling across the floor. giada appears a moment later, the door clicking behind her. "helllo," she calls, stopping only to slip out of her shoes before finding him.

and the way her body goes rigid at the sight of him should be hilarious. except, she definitely might be close to tears and it's not because of some sad bitch hours. nope, it's that precious little kitty curled up on his lap that has her feeling all sorts of emotions. "what's this?" it comes out halfway between curious and disbelieving. a peachy skitty, a tray of chocolate covered strawberries, and him? someone pinch her cause this feels like a dream. the pink kitty at her ankles darts forward to join the two on the couch and slowly, she does as well.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 17:55:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner heard the door and didn't even look away from the TV. He did take the time to mute it, though, and when Giada came into his field of vision he finally looked her direction.

Seeing her emotion made him immediately feel like he'd done something incorrect, until he realized she was just being Giada and being super over the top about the shiny skitty.

"It was in a shipment, and I knew you liked 'em, so I snagged it for ya."

He didn't even know the damned thing's gender. Just that it really enjoyed being on him. Which, he didn't mind. He leaned up and got the chocolate covered strawberries, tasting the fruit before chomping into the whole thing.

"And these were on sale, and I was hungry."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:08:35 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]it's not often she's at a loss for words but right now, watching as both kitties curl into his lap has her struggling to come up with anything. how cute holy shit.

she's settling in next to him without hesitation, a bright smile planting itself onto her face. "thank you," she murmurs. "i love it!" okay, love is a bit of an understatement but how exactly does she describe that this is probably the sweetest thing someone's done for her? she runs an idle hand through the peachy skitty's fur, somehow brightening even further when it purrs loudly in response.

a laugh escapes when he moves to dig into the strawberries. she's a little unashamed with the way her eyes follow the fruit into his mouth. mmm, those do look good. giada leans over him to snag one for herself and doesn't bother tasting the fruit before popping it into her mouth. "good choice," she winks, already moving to grab another. "are these really gonna fight off the hunger, though?" or should they consider dinner, too? dessert first sounds better though...

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:18:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Which hunger?"

The tease is given with a smirk that's all too knowing in its delivery. He doesn't mean they should skip food and fuck, but he does mean that he could go for either and wouldn't mind both. He hadn't just texted her the emojis for to lure her... that was only half the reason for texting them.

Really, he didn't want to be seen with a skitty on his team. He'd been thinking about keeping it for himself, but hell, he had two shiny pokemon, not that he was the guy who hunted for shit like that, and he had four damn cats of his own who were plenty more than enough.

"Anyway, I'm glad this little shit's goin' home with you. It's snagging my couches."

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:29:55 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the eye roll in response is only halfhearted, mismatched with the spreading of an amused grin. "food hunger," she supplies. and then she's pressing closer, head tilting toward whatever direction the bedroom is. "i have a few ideas for the other hunger, though." plenty of ideas, really. each one she knows he'll more than likely enjoy.

but first, food. she hums around chewing on another strawberry. "you wanna do, like, barbeque or something?" or pasta. a bitch loves some pasta.

he elicits another laugh from her. the skitty in question mewls and stretches, momentarily distracting her. "i'll be happy to give it all of my couches," and her bed. her whole life too if it wanted. damn, definitely a cat lady. her eyes lazily drift back to him and she can't help but touch on how he seems to be a cat magnet. "you know, you're acting like you won't let it up on the bed with us." he would. she's seen it before with caramella. maybe he's just a sucker for a nice skitty?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:33:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Damn is he a cat guy?

Either way, her mention of barbecue is far too much for him to pass up. He picks the skitties up in his arms and looks to her and then to the door, before looking back to her.

"There's a grill out back, and I'm sure we've got the fixing in the fridge."

In other words, giddy-up bitch, let's make some barbecue!

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:55:49 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, abner with his arms full of skitties? definitely one of her favorite things. she grins and the skitties snuggle into his chest, tails swaying from side to side.

"perfect," she chirps. pushing up and away from the couch, she's already shifting to move toward the kitchen.

"i'll get what we need if you'd be so kind as to fire up the grill?" and then hopefully grill everything because damn, she hasn't actually barbeque'd before. how do?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:01:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Setting both the skitties down, Abner pushes their butts with his hands so that they'll follow momma cat while he makes his way out toward the grill. Once he gets to it, he glances it over, then finally gets it to fire up.

Once it's on and he's figured out how to get it going, he makes his way back into the kitchen to see her progress, if she's made any, with the ingredients.

"I know usually you're supposed to like, marinade the meat and stuff. But we can just slather it in sauce afterwards."

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:18:35 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the sound of paws against a floor follows her to the kitchen. both skitties don't hesitate to rub against her legs while she scours for ingredients, cute little babies that they are.

okay, she has a small idea of what they need but where to start looking? no clue.

when he returns, she's struggling to reach a bottle of spices on the top shelf. a few packages of meat lay on the counter surrounded by different bottles. whether or not they're actually needed for barbeque, she has no idea but they sounded nice?

"i grabbed what i could find so hopefully one of these sauces will do," she half asses her way through an explanation, even if it comes out strained. there's a brief moment of consideration before she's hauling herself up on the counter to get better leverage. damn spice bottle...

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:06:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The view before him has Abner grinning. Because hot damn. Seeing her bending and twisting like that? He's winded like a wingull in a hurricane.

"Need help?"

The skitties aren't ignored, and if they come to rub on his legs he's quick to move his feet around so he can try and tickle them with his toes. He does make his way over to read the ingredients though, grabbing the sauces in one hand and some of the meat in the other. His arms and hands are full quickly, since he asked her a rhetorical question. She'd already gotten the spices by time he had asked, after all.

reminder to for myself that abner
cannot claim anymore bingos in this thread

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:31:27 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]with the spice bottle now securely in hand, she's happily plopping her ass onto the counter. the grin she flashes him is celebratory, as if she just managed to win some sort of game.

"got it," she chirps, dangling the bottle out for him. of course, his hands are a little too full so she'll be the one to carry it out but it's all for show anyway.

the skitties mewl excitedly at his ankles, almost sounding like a flock of wingulls in the way they chirp one after another. eager to receive more pets or tickles, they're greedy cats and not afraid to scream until they get their way. funny, much like their trainer again.

giada slowly slides her way off the counter. "you want help?" while his had been rhetorical, hers is an offer. as if to further make her point, she's brushing against him to snag some of the bottles off the top of his pile.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:39:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Well he wasn't about to say no to doing less work, so he simply lets her take what she can handle from his pile before making his way out to the grill. He's not shy about grabbing the meat and moving it around on the grill, putting sauce on it and seasonings. Spices and the like. While he wasn't the type to typically cook his own means, he'd been alone long enough to have to make a home cooked meal himself if he wanted one.

That and for the full year he'd been in lockdown / hiding, he'd had to make his own food, because ordering out was frowned upon. Considering he only got so much of a food budget and eating out three times a day didn't fit into it.

Being content to cool on the grill, he really only makes his way inside to wash his hands before returning to the grill and flipping the meat when he felt he might need to. He wasn't a professional, by any means, but he'd taught himself well enough that it'd be edible.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 21:02:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]he leads the way and she follows, her own little pile tucked to her chest. the skitties scramble to stick to their heels, one glued to her ankles and the other glued to his. she isn't surprised in the slightest to see caramella picking abner. really, he's like a cat father.

while he works on their food, she merely watches with the skitties curled up in her lap. it'd be nice of her to help but she's not a cook. if someone told her she couldn't have takeout every night, she'd simply look at them like they had three heads. and maybe she's a little more impressed with him than she had been because damn, if he isn't somehow even more attractive while cooking.

"where'd you learn how to barbeque?" she murmurs, head tilting to the side.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty kitty [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 13:26:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"TV."

The answer's so short and sweet, like the barbecue sauce where a little goes a long way. But because it's so short, and he felt like he cut the conversation off, he elaborates.

"When I was put in hiding, I wasn't really able to work or anything for the first half year. So for six months I was only supposed to live off of a certain allowance, which included housing. So I wasn't able to really eat out all the time. Ended up making huge meals and eating a lot of leftovers. That's until the police gig started, and I was able to make extra income. But anyway, I learned from all those chef people on the TV."

Yeah, he's basically a Food Network learner, it's fine. Hello mom Abner how's your day?