gtfo [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 17:50:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Fuck you!"

Abner's language echoed through the bar in a lazy tone as he came out from one of the back rooms. Some douche had gotten snarky so he showed the little runt his place. Little fucker. Got Abner pretty good. Granted, Abner was drunk, so it made sense.

Why drunk? Because he'd gotten in a 'I can drink you under the table' challenge just a little bit ago and damn if he hadn't ended up under the table sooner than he thought he'd be. This no smoking thing with lots of alcohol thing was kicking his ass.

Did those two things have anything to do with the fact that Abner's actually a lightweight? Nope. That's just comedy, folks.

Taking a seat, glaring at the bartender, he waved for his usual; a vodka bottle.

"Hurry it up yeah?"

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:06:31 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar

"Ha ha! Yeah great, cool. Hey I'm done here so bye.

It was Oscar's day off, and while he hadn't planned on spending it at his bar on the Rocket Sub, he ended up being called over by some acquaintances while he was passing through. Next thing he knew he was drinking and chatting, and now four hours had passed and he was pretty drunk. The conversation had become rather mundane, and so Oscar excused himself and slunk away from the table. 

It was too late to accomplish what he had planned for the night, so he decided to throw his fucks to the wind and get smashed. He hobbled over to the bar and plopped down next to a rather blurry figure. Oscar raised his hand, "Hey Armando, get me uhhh--you know the thing. With the little umbrella." Oscar looked to the blurry figure and after his eyes adjusted he realized it was none other than Abner! He's had some fine drinking experiences with Abner recently, so he was very glad that he appeared, "Hey! Abby--no Abner sorry I'm a lil drunk. Just a lil bit, how are ya doin' buddy! Lemmie buy you a drink! Amando! Whatever he ordered is on me!"

This could only go well.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:31:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner nearly sneered as he was sat next to. He was still grumpy from his run in with whatever-the-fuck-his-name-was and he wasn't sure how to compartmentalize his emotions. So, because of that, he just sort of spewed them at everybody who interacted with him. Poor Oscar.

With a growl, Abner promptly turned toward Oscar and suddenly his glare was gone. Buy him a drink? Was Oscar stealing his line or hitting on him? Did it matter?

"Fuck yeah you can buy my drink. And anything else you're craving this evening."

What was meant as a playful shove of the shoulder, due to his intoxication, was a bit more harsh and might have been enough to push Oscar off balance, or the stool he was sitting on, if he was sitting.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:49:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Whoop!"

Oscar teetered on his stool from the shoulder shove but luckily maintained his balance. "Fuck these are quality stools." The drinks arrived and Oscar lifted his glass toward Abner, "To uh, I don't fucking know just drink it." Oscar downed his drink and slammed his glass on the table. He let out a deep sigh, the alcohol burning his throat a bit. Oscar clapped his hands together as he recovered, "Shots, need shots give us each a shot."

--One Hour Later--

We return after several drinks and come upon Oscar and Abner during a bizarre conversation. "Sportssss suck. Like who the fuck even watches sports anymore? They're boring, they're dumb, I don't like sports. Anyway that's what I told him and  he shat on my lawn the next day, swear to poke-god. Fuck I love this song!"

Oscar intended to jump up to dance but he ended up falling over instead. He grabbed Abner to balance himself, but thanks to Oscar's dead weight he was probably gonna end up bringing poor Abner down with him. A ridiculous display that surely would have been ridiculed, if not for the fact that the rest of the bar was just as intoxicated at this point.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:57:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]What a wild ride this was. Abner'd been bought drinks and talked at and bought more drinks and well hell, Abner wasn't about to complain. The past hour had been something Abner imagined would be found on one of those bizarre movies, with montages about drinking and dancing and all that. Either way, by the end of the hour, he was suddenly atop Oscar and ... well this wasn't a bad sight.

"You a bottom, Clayton?"

Why Abner used Oscar's last name, nobody would ever know. But here he was, straddling Oscar, asking him personal questions, and not giving a fuck because he'd never given fucks about anything ever. Only given fucks to people and with the position the two rockets were in Abner was really thinkin' about it.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:09:13 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
This was quite the sight surely, and if anyone was paying attention Oscar might had felt embarrassed. Well he'd also have to be sober, he cackled at Abner's inquiry. "I'm sure if you asked enough people in Alola you'd figure it out." He hooked his leg into Abner's, shifting his weight and flipping the poor man onto his back. Oscar, now sitting on him, folded his arms. It was probably impossible to do that while Abner was sober, so Oscar felt pretty smug. 

Suddenly there was a call from nearby, "Oh shit there's a fight tonight!?" It would seem that a patron had mistaken Oscar's playful wrestling move for an attack. Oscar sneered, "Oh ya hear that Abner, there'sss a fight tonight." Oscar shakily got to his feet and cracked his knuckles. "What do I get if I win huh?"

It was mostly in jest, Oscar had no intention of throwing punches but playing along felt like a good idea to his drunken brain. I mean what could go wrong?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:17:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner grunted, probably in the least sexiest way possible, as he was pushed onto the ground and had Oscar atop him

"Oh, yeah, yes, this. Much more like it."

Abner preferred bottom, after all. But his little wet dream was short lived and suddenly Oscar was scrambling to his feet and Abner was frowning. Whoever mentioned a fight, it took Abner's slow brain a second or five to realize what was happening and then suddenly he rose to his feet much like a zombie might have.

"Alright, Clayt'n."

Slowly but surely Abner was finding lazier ways to say Oscar's surname. And, without much warning, Abner decided to throw the first punch. And damn if hitting Oscar's face wasn't one of his new favorite things to do!

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 3:40:54 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The impact of the punch rocked Oscar to his core, causing him to stumble back. If no one was paying attention before, they were now. Oscar's hung his head as he reeled, his drunk mind trying to adjust to what happened. He began to chuckle, removing his coat and placing it on the stool. He lifted his head, revealing a mild nosebleed and mean smile.

Perhaps it was the rage of being surprised, or the thrill of a good fight, or maybe just good old fashioned testosterone. Oscar was suddenly very eager to throw down.

"Alright Kip, let's rough house." Oscar stepped forward, removing his shirt (as is fight club tradition). He threw his shirt at Abner's face before ducking in for a punch to his gut. Oscar figured Abner could handle it, the man's abs were like iron. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 12:27:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]And that was why Abner loved a good fight. Because while most might have thought fight club was an excuse to get out a violent streak, or violent urge, it was really a means to express themselves. Abner sucked at verbal communication most of the time. These fights were personal, intimate, and a hell of a lot of fun. The pain spoke volumes.

At least, that's how it was for Abner. He was closer to any person he'd ever fought more than any person he'd ever slept with. Because you can't hide in a fight who you really are. Not with how near death he always got, when given the right opponent.

Eventually, the fight was cut short, and the two were lugged out of Oscar's own bar by two bouncers, who were grumbling how unprofessional but good the whole thing was. Only reason that they kicked them out was because of something called a Leivern and how he'd bitch about costs when Oscar was sober?

Whatever it was, Abner was a heap of blood, bruises, and small cuts on the pavement, cackling like a mad man. He'd pretty well fought off or thrown up all of his alcohol level, so he was decently sober.

"Damn Clayton, we gotta rough-house more often."

post 5/5

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
gtfo [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:45:32 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The fight was a blur, all Oscar could remember was enjoying himself. Blows were exchanged, blood was spilled, bruises were formed, 10/10 solid brawl. However, it was not a fight night. While the bar patrons enjoyed the rowdy display, poor Armando knew the rules and had to enforce them. Even if it meant kicking his own boss out of the bar. 

Armando broke up the fight roughly but was gentle in his actual removal. He allowed Oscar to grab his coat before leading him and Abner out of the bar. Oscar chuckled as he put his coat back on, he was still rather intoxicated despite the adrenaline. He was covered in bruises and cuts, but too drunk to really care. He wrapped his arm around Abner, "Ya damn right, I'll kick your ass any day of the week! Now get out of my sight, ya too drunk!

Oscar unwrapped himself and stumbled forward. He made it a solid four feet toward the dorms before having to re-balance himself against a wall. 

"Damn sub won't stay steady. Good night Abner, crazy bastard." And thus Oscar went off to who knows where, because the direction he ended up going certainly wasn't his dorm.

/end