priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:04:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i found our target!"

from the dance floor, he nudges oscar with his elbow, and once he gets his attention, motions for a young woman drinking alone at the bar. she's dressed for the occasion, and while she's way older to be in priam's league, she wasn't for his companion.

she was a young secretary working under a high ranking league official. intel has tipped them about her growing annoyance with the system ran by the government. their job was to entice her to defect through any means necessary.

"how d'ya wanna approach it?" priam asks, his body still moving in accordance to the dj's upbeat music.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 1:56:42 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar tried to sneak a peek at the target while maintaining his rhythm. He clicked his tongue a few times as he considered his options, before leaning in to tell Priam his thoughts.

"I feel like seduction is the obvious route, but I can't seduce women so it'll have to be you." Oscar had to stop to adjust his dance as the song changed, you would think it would be easier to remain inconspicuous in this kind of environment but Oscar was terrible at dancing sober. Unless he maintained concentration, he'd start to stick out. 

Oscar leaned back in when he was comfortable, "What I can do is be the gay best friend. I'll get a few drinks in her, talk about boys, eventually lean into the league and hopefully she'll spill. We can also try a combination of the two, whatever you think is best.

Oscar continued his groove, secretly mentally preparing himself to socialize in case he had to 

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:18:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ah, shit. why not? actually, i can do that, yeah."

as much as he gets to be playful with other acquaintances, priam doesn't have any expectations on how those advances were going to end so he doesn't put much effort on them. a job that requires him to be on point with it makes him more nervous that he should be.

"fine, fine. i guess we can double team her." the dancing and swaying of his body mellows down as he starts to make his way to their target. "gonna give ya a good intro!"

with her mind off somewhere else, priam manages to sneak in to the seat beside her. he can only hope that oscar follows him up before he needs to start spewing a lot of bullshit, which he can do. he'd rather not feed her with too much of those, however, afraid that it might backfire later on.

"hey, hey. you okay? you seem bothered. did ya know it's dangerous being so vulnerable in places like this?"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 16:44:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Alright, the plan was set. As Priam took the lead toward the target, Oscar focused his mind to get into character. It wasn't hard, he just had to visualize himself at 17. Back when he was full of vigor and hope. And waaay more flamboyant. He cracked his neck as they approached, following Priam's lead by sitting on the stool on her opposite side.

"He's right, men can be ravenous here if you're not careful. First mistake: you're adorable. Second mistake: you're drinking alone." Oscar's voice was notably different, embracing the his natural feminine drawl that he normally tried to hide. Oscar quickly waved down the bartender. "Three shots, tequila. Please." He looked back to the target, who seemed surprised by the sudden attention she was getting. Oscar gave her warm smile, "Ma'me if you wanted to drown in solitude you should have stayed home. Here you have fun. My name is Sammy and that's Lucas, for the next three to four hours we are you best friends."

The bartender poured three shots and placed them in front of each of them. Oscar grabbed his and pointed it at the target. He raised his eyebrows, "Don't leave me hanging girl, I don't have the upper arm strength." The woman looked reluctant, and for a second Oscar thought he fucked up. But then she smiled, picked up her shot and toasted with Oscar. "Eliza.," she noted before downing the shot. Oscar downed his own shot and laughed through the burn, "Eliza I don't me to brag, but you're about to have the time of your LIFE!"

They were in.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 16:43:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam stares at the shot glass in front of him. he asks himself if he's allowed to drink on a job. he hates the taste of it, but he has to prove that he isn't such a wimp that he'll forego the drink to save himself.

he swallows.

while oscar goes for the job, priam is busied with self reflection. he argues that he has drank weirder concoctions for cash before and a shot of tequila wouldn't be that bad. he decides, fuck it, and downs the entire shot before slamming it at the counter.

"yeah, lucas is here to fuck people up for you! anyone in this bar being a nuisance?!"

priam frantically looks around for anyone suspicious, but finds no one. as he acts wildly, the woman turns to oscar, finding him the more approachable of the duo. 'thanks, but my problem isn't from this place,' she mutters.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 3:46:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar looked past Eliza as Priam did his thing, giving him a thumbs up while she was distracted. It may have not worked but damn he did his best and that's what mattered. Oscar straightened up as she turned her attention back to him, leaning in as she spoke to about her troubles. Wearing a mask of concern, he began to prod. "I guessed as much. What is it, no wait don't tell me! Just stop me when I hit it. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Family? Pokemon? Work?" She played along, shaking her head to everything until he said work. She nodded to 'work', and Oscar gave her an exaggerated eye roll.

"I know your pain. I mean, I work in the Slateport market and you would not believe some of the assholes who harass me. It's so tiring." She chuckled, "I'm afraid my issues are a bit more complicated than that." Oscar gasped dramatically, "Oh is that so? Well feel free to vent, I'm all ears love. Wait! No, first another shot!" Oscar once again waved down the bartender, and before anyone could object he ordered more tequila.

When the shots came, Ezila downed hers without hesitation. Oscar leaned over so Priam could see, and dumped his shot on the floor before raising the empty glass to his lips. As Eliza set her shot down, so did Oscar. He faked recovering from the shot and grabbed Eliza's hand, "Oh my god, this song is one of my favorites. Let's dance, then we can vent.

This was a ruse of course, he just wanted to give the shots time to really set in so she'll be inebriated enough to share everything. Oscar grabbed her by the wrist, and she happily jumped to her feet to follow him. Oscar waved for Priam to follow. He would need his dance skills to distract her from Oscar's bad dancing.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 18:12:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam was already halfway through his shot when oscar showed him the ropes. oops? he decides to drink it all the way since he doesn't back off from a challenge, even if alcohol doesn't really suit his taste buds.

he shudders as he finishes.

his head was starting to throb as drinking alcohol, especially those with high concentration, was not something he's used to. he swears he'll get used to the taste so he can build up tolerance, but it never happens.

he follows after them, his system having been compromised already. when oscar prompts her to vent, it is priam that speaks his problems out first.

"ya know, like, there's this one guy at my work. very friendly guy actually, but nasty too! like, he'd get people to fight each other for entertainment! how sick is that?"

he attempts to dance, but the pain in his head prompts him to stop. he clutches his head as his headache starts to get more prominent.

"sammy got you though. my boy's got the connects if you need someone for people problem like that," he forces out of himself.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 17:51:53 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar tried not to focus too hard on Priam, as not to distract their increasingly aloof target, yet he did little to hide his legitimate concern. Poor kid had a big brain moment and downed the second shot without hesitation, of course he was gonna get sick. Poor little guy. They needed to wrap this up before Priam started blowing chunks on the dance floor.

Their target's drinks seemed to set in, as she seemed perfectly satisfied in their dancing. To her this was probably the highlight of her night, dancing the night away without a care. Oscar was almost jealous of her ignorant bliss. Almost. They danced for three songs before returning to the bar. Eliza stumbled as she sat, laughing all the while. Oscar looked over at Priam to give him a reassuring look. They were almost done.

The girl finally spoke, her words slurring, "I hearrrd somethin' 'bout connects earlierrr. Hook me up Sammy, work's a biiitch and the wolrd needs to know!" Oscar raised his eyebrows, "Oh yeah? Where do you work?" Eliza cackled and did her best to whisper (failomg miserably mind you), "The league." Oscar gasped, "No. Fuckimg. Way. What's so bad about the league? I hear they're great to work for." She shook her head, "Nope nope nope! Lemmie spillll the Tea!"

And then she said a lot, almost too much to be honest. Most of it was usual office drama, but there was something very interesting sprinkled in. Apparently the official she worked for was using some funds for personal use. That could prove useful.

Oscar thought that would be the juiciest bit, but perhaps in an effort to really get a reaction she dropped information no one was expecting...

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
parade [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 19:20:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"...sometimes, i just want to get back at them, y'know? like, that guy has a whole operation on his basement. maybe, like, in collaboration with some big corporation like aether, or something like that."

although he battles against a sharp pain in his head, his attention was still taken by the engaging words from her. he moves closer as she spills more information, trying to remind her that he's still part of the conversation.

"we can make it work," priam blurts out.

"okay, so like, here's how it goes..."

the rest of the information is laid bare for both priam and oscar. despite the pained look on priam's face, there's a glint of approval on his eyes when he meets oscar's gaze. a smirk comes as priam leans closer to her when she finishes.

"we can introduce you to someone who can make this revenge story work, ya know? wanna come with us?"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,793 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
parade [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 2:58:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Priam suggested providing Eliza help, she seemed more than willing in her current state. "Well like, sure why not! Lead the way, are they far?" Oscar smiled, she finally fucking played along. "Don't worry doll, they're actually here." They stood up, Oscar leading Eliza forward. The secretary hesitated, putting her purse in Priam's lap. "Hold that cutie, be riiiiiiight back!" With that she stumbled away with Oscar.

Oscar and Priam's contact was waiting near the back of the club, in a secluded booth near the bathroom. Oscar deposited Eliza there, and after she started drunkenly blabbing he left. His excuse being to use the bathroom. Instead though, he returned to Priam and sat down. "You did great, let's fuck off before she comes back. Oh--one thing though." Oscar reached over to the purse in Priam's lap and began rummaging through it.

Sure enough he found Eliza's wallet and pulled out her credit card. He waved over the bartender and handed him the card, "For our drinks." The bartender took the card and went off to process the payment. Oscar grabbed the purse and put it on the bar surface before standing up and offering Priam his shoulder for support, "Hey there bud let's get you home. You feeling alright? You kinda went hard back there.

He really was a trooper, withstanding Eliza's rude dismissal and everything. He really earned today's reward, "We should do another mission soon, hopefully with a bit more action next time."

Oscar then attempted to get Priam out of the club as soon as possible. Attempted.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,639 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
parade [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 22:19:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&