[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
Don't think...[break]Obey.

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

This heat was getting on her nerves.
[break][break]
Katherine was never a big fan of warm weather. A little bit of sun was one thing, but when it felt as if any moment now her skin could melt? No thank you. She preferred the rain to pour down on her than whatever this was. And as a treat to her pokemons, specifically the water-types, she decided to dedicate a day to take them to Sootopolis City. Or more precisely, the city's lake.
[break]Although the idea of renting a seashore house seemed tempting, Kat opted to go with something a bit more simple.
[break][break]
And once she arrived, before the idea of dipping into the water could even pop in her head, the Pokeballs of her partners were collected and each of them was sent out. Milotic, Lapras, Jellicent, Starmie, and last but not least, Castform.
[break]He wasn't your usual water-type, but he enjoyed the water just as much.
[break][break]
"No fighting here, alright? Try to enjoy the water without bothering the pokemon who live here."

[attr="class","runruntag"]open + heat wave mission ♥

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#8D44A3;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#8D44A3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#8D44A3!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
turn this into something sweet [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 23:15:04 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Oh, Arceus, if there was one thing Arashi despised it was… the heat.

There was a reason why he preferred Johto’s summers over Hoenn’s, and that was because his home region didn’t have that much of a tropical climate. Only thing is, Hoenn had the misfortune of being located in a tropical area of the world, and that was made even worse because…

“Shit, shit, shit,” he muttered as he found himself at the crater lake in Sootopolis. While shielded by the vast caldera from all sides, the fact of the matter here was that it was so damned-ass hot he couldn’t resist having to strip down and take off his shirt and practically go shirtless around the area.

Now everyone who saw him would know that he had a prosthetic metal arm, and wonder if he was balls-crazy. Either way…

He popped a few Pokéballs to full size—mostly it was his Golurk that was out, for now.

“Alfons… you can go rest, okay? Recharge… I’ll just… go dip in the water… he said with a sigh.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 23:42:17 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

The group of water-types (and castform!) flooded the lake with energy and excitement. Whereas the wild pokemon were used to this arrangement and their living situation, Katherine's pokemons didn't get to swim as often as they'd have preferred.
[break][break]
Milotic especially seemed to prefer the water over any other place.
[break][break]
It seemed like none of them cared for their trainer's warning. She wouldn't be surprised if one of them would get into a fight before their visit in Kat's home town was over. She takes her sweet time when it comes to discarding her clothes.
[break][break]
Her shirt comes off first. It occurs at such a slow pace that it draws the stares of a few strangers, including one who should've paid much better attention to his burning barbecue meat. The woman's already revealing shorts are taken down next.
[break][break]
Her bikini is dark, and there's a pair of shiny silver rings that connect the fabric around her hip lines.
[break][break]
She definitely liked the attention and the amount of stares strangers have been giving her– but there's only one that draws her attention. Arashi's metal arm piques her curiosity, and she's already preparing the question in her mind.
[break][break]
Katherine dips into the lake carefully and slowly, but she swims quite quickly towards Arashi without a moment of hesitance. Castform trails his trainer in the water.
[break][break]
"I like the look." Despite not stating what she's referring to, it's obvious. "It's cute." An amputated arm. Cute. Only Kat could get away with saying that.

[attr="class","runruntag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#8D44A3;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#8D44A3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 23:53:34 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

By this time he’d kicked off his boots and had shed his pants as well to reveal that he was wearing a pair of swimming trunks underneath that hot get-up of his, and was preparing to slide down into the water when he realized something—this also meant his left leg, at least the lower half of it, was exposed as well!

Ah, shit, whatever, it’s raging hot and this is going to kill me, he thought as he slid into the water right up to his neck and began rearranging himself so he could sit down and duck underwater as needed. He’d managed to get a few deep breaths in and had dunked his head beneath the cool surface of the water when he saw a figure headed his way—a decidedly female figure.

Quickly removing his head from partial submergence, he began to undo the braid he wore his hair in. Now he looked more like a girl when his hair was down and soggy, to boot.

“It would be much better if it wasn’t so damned-ass hot, I could literally roast out here in this heat,” he gestured to his right arm, undoing the knots and tangles before winding the hair tie between his fingers. “I’d have to be a madman not to cool down in this heat. Nice swimsuit you got there, too.”

Heh, two could definitely play this game!

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 0:19:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

"Totally."
[break][break]
His words resonated with her. This heat was too much, and far more than she'd have liked to handle. She could have easily settled for fall to be the only season in the year, or better yet, winter itself. Hell, Katherine would compromise and accept spring as well. But whichever god or legendary pokemon who came up with the ideas of seasons and decided to come up with the concept of summer - they had earned her ire.
[break][break]
"But the water isn't so bad. It's been a few years since I've been here, and this lake barely changed."
[break][break]
And in this day and age, where everyone chased innovation and development - it was impressive.
[break][break]
"Thanks. I know." Confidence oozes from the woman even when she accepts Arashi's compliment. Her violet eyes remain focused upon his metal arm. eyes still focused upon Arashi's metal arm. "I am Katherine. And like I said, I dig the arm. It's special. I bet you get that all the time, huh?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 16:29:12 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“If the weather was much nicer and cooler, then yes, I certainly wouldn’t mind showing this off from time to time,” he began as he moved the fingers on his right hand. “My name’s Arashi,” he added a few moments later as Katherine introduced herself.

He didn’t know why, but he was feeling particularly chatty today. “They told me, after the accident I was involved in back in Enju—that I would be a hopeless case. But you want to know what I said?”

He then stretched his arms above his head while allowing a brief pause for her to ask should she be interested.

“I told them to fuck off. I didn’t want to be treated as a special case considering what happened,” he added quietly. He still remembered the time he had been brought to the hospital and informed that getting prosthetics hooked up to him would take a while, and then the physical therapy that followed afterward was painful most of everyone who was offered the option decided not to take it?

He came out on top of them all and won that battle. Hah.

“Oh, I think you don’t know either, but,” he continued as he stood up from the cool water of the lake to stretch his legs a bit, “…even the lower part of my left leg’s prosthetic. Absolute murder in the sun. Pray you don’t get yourself in an accident where you lose not just one but two limbs, it sucks.”

He sat back down into the cool water of the lake once more, averting his gaze because he didn’t want to be caught staring at the woman who was lounging near him.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 20:12:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

Katherine has half a mind to make a corny joke about how he could get rusty inside of the water, but frankly, she's enthralled by his story and her snarkiness can wait for later. And besides, she wouldn't want to literally add insult to his injury.
[break][break]
"I am not sure if I would've had the power to continue after losing two limbs," The woman confesses before slowly dipping into the water, allowing them to wet her hair. It felt good, cold, and rewarding. Which was practically everything one could ask for in this heat.
[break][break]
Katherine does notice Arashi's stare, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She was used to this. Stares of admiration were common around her, and those of lust even moreso.
[break][break]
"But who knows, I think I'd be stubborn enough to go through with it just to prove a point."
[break][break]
Her shoulders roll backward in a shrug. This wasn't a scenario one could really consider or judge fairly, not until it happens to them. And she obviously had no plan to find out what it was like to go through what this man did.
[break][break]
"..I am sorry if this sounds dumb, but... Can you even swim?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 6:27:30 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“I never—really got along too well with higher-up figures, especially ones that loved to rub it into their noses that they were the ones in charge. So I decided, ‘screw you all’ and made my way out into the world. Honestly? I don’t know how I turned out after that,” he added with a chuckle as he stretched his arms overhead.

At the ‘can you swim’ question, he let out a bark of laughter.

“I can, actually. I’ve been swimming since I was a kid. No way was I going to let my… ‘apparent disability’ chain me down. I told ‘em to eat shit and continued swimming, it was part of my therapy. Although I can imagine they weren’t pleased with my prosthetics. But I told them that it’s my business and I do what I want,” he replied with a smirk.