slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 15:50:33 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-divider1"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn1"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

[attr="class","kc-post1"]
Finally, after a seemingly unending stream of work, there was none. Silence met his phone for the first time in what seemed like months and he was at last free to do what he wanted to. And right now, all he wanted to do was get in a big pile and cuddle with his pokemon.
[break][break]
That is until he saw a face, a beautiful one at that. His attention turned to it as the body attached to it walked down the city street, amber eyes following the man as he passed.
[break][break]
How would he go about this? Smooth? Friendly? Aggressive? He had no idea. All the stress that had accumulated on his brain boggled it, making him unable to judge himself, much less the actions he would take.
[break][break]
He had to think fast, and before he knew it, he was already walking in the man’s direction, giving him a tap on the shoulder then speaking with a worn out voice.
[break][break]
Listen… I’m very very exhausted right now, but to let someone as cute as you just up and leave would be a major mistake on my part.
[break][break]
A sigh would escape his throat as slightly baggy eyes studied the man’s facial features.
[break][break]
Do you want to go get some coffee with me or something?
[break][break]
Desperate. The actions he took were definitely desperate.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]
[attr="class","kc-tag1"]T

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]
[attr="class","kc-notes"]@spring
[attr="class","kc-icon1"]

[attr="class","kc-icon2"]

[newclass=.kc-divider1, .kc-tag, .kc-ooc]background-color: #f4845f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn]margin-left: 51px;margin-bottom: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon]margin-top: -90px;margin-left: -37px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 16:36:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
bradley hadn't been up to much , honestly , just a quick stroll down the road to grab a little snack for some of his pokemon - - nothing major , nothing important . so , with his skitty ( named jezebel ) in his arms , he hummed a little tune to himself , the sleeping creature curled up happily in her master's embrace .

and then came the soft tap to his shoulder - - bradley was not one to just cock his head back in response to something like that . he fully turned around to face the stranger , blue eyes filled with curiosity as he took in everything he could see about the man - - he was ragged looking with bags under his eyes . but he must have been working hard or something - - surely he wasn't homeless . . . after all , the same could be thought about bradley whenever he got finished working on the ranch . torn clothes , dirty jeans , and socks that were once white did not look particularly appetizing .

but he had a free day , so , he tried looking presentable - - and it apparently didn't go unnoticed , as expressed by the man's comment . ' u - uh , i . . . ' he swallowed audibly and listened to what else he had to say , a small hint of a blush spreading across his tanned cheeks .

' well . . . thank ya fer yer - - kind n' sudden comment o - on my looks . i was not ex - expectin' that taday . i'm not much of a . . . coffee person , bu - but i'll get some hot coco if ya want . coffee shops usually sell that . . . ' the more he spoke , the lower his voice became , embarrassment sinking in . it was a good thing the man was attractive - - otherwise he would have had to decline the offer and leave in a hurry . ' so . . . i guess my answer is yes . ' it wouldn't hurt , right ? he needed to treat himself . being on the farm all that time made him quite lonely . . . bradley just hoped no one would think it's a date or anything , because he wasn't exactly . . . out . and lavaridge was a small town .

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 19:17:24 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

A southern belle… if his heart wasn’t already in a complicated place, this man would have taken it with that accent. He was putty, and his body took the consistency of such when his legs starting to give out… Wait, that wasn’t the sweet southern heat in front of him, that was fatigue.
[break][break]
Slowly he would start to lose his balance, struggling to stay up as he slumped further down.
[break][break]
Great, let's go.
[break][break]
A quick tap of his side would release a pokemon with a flash, a gothita, with a somewhat similar and haggard appearance would sprout forth, looking around before quickly catching her trainer with psychic, surprise clearly shown on her face. She would straighten out his body, forcing him into an upright position, an exhausted sigh following.
[break][break]
“I hope you don’t mind her tagging along, she likes tea… and i need some help walking.
[break][break]
He’d move forward slowly, the gothita following as he waved for the man to follow.
[break][break]
I saw a coffee shop not too far from here, c’mon.
[break][break]
And once they arrived, like a gentleman, Kim would hold the door open for his pardner.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 19:47:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
blonde eyebrows raised in surprise as the man in front of him slumped forward just a little . he stepped closer real quick before noticing the gothita using her powers to aid her trainer . letting his mouth draw into a line , he blinked a few times . ' ya lookin' a lil' worse fer wear there , sir . . . i jus' hope ya don't go collapsin' on me in the coffee shop . . . ' his brows went from raised to furrowed as a crease formed in between them , a worried look on his own face as he started to follow the other closely , keeping a close eye on him just in case he almost fell again . but the pokemon looked more than capable . . . and it was a good thing , too , because bradley almost forgot jezebel was in his arms . he would have had to drop her in order to catch him .

they walked in relative silence , the boy almost too worried to say anything . he didn't want a bad situation to arise . when they finally arrived at the shop , he was quite surprised to see this man open up the door for him . he felt slightly honored to have that done to him ! it made his heart jump juuuuust a tad as he walked in , thanking him for being so kind .

as soon as they entered , bradley picked a table and sat down , getting comfortable quite quickly . he took out a pokeball and tapped it , sucking the skitty in with a red beam of light . ' let's introduce ourselves at least , yeah ? my name's bradley holland ! ' he grinned from ear to ear , happy to meet such a nice individual . though , it certainly was off-putting how quick he was to ask bradley out for coffee . . . the breeder just chalked it up to him being exhausted - - though under normal circumstances , he would have refused . . . it just wasn't right for a complete stranger to ask something like that . . . attractive or not . and he was quite attractive .

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 18:27:48 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

With his newfound friend having made it into the coffee shop and seated himself comfortably at a table, he would do the same, the gothita doing most of the work by pulling and pushing out his chair before taking a seat herself.
[break][break]
With a light sigh of relief, lavender hair would be pulled back, strands falling back into place as the man before him spoke his name.
[break][break]
Kim Cole.” He announced with a smile, the exhausted features of his face clearing up ever so slightly. “And this is Belladonna, Bella for short.
[break][break]
Now, before I pass out, I’ll have a dark roast. Pausing he would point at the gothita, his eyes moving over slightly to give a quick glance to the psychic type before returning to Bradley. “Herbal Tea.
[break][break]
Pausing he would await an input by Bradley assuming he got the gist of what what happening, a buzzer in his hand to call a server to the table.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 21:13:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
as the gothita and kim decided on what they wanted , bradley did , too , but a little more quietly than everyone else . . . he hadn't treated himself like this in a long time , not really finding the time or desire to do so . so , when he finally ordered what he wanted , it was a little plain . . . just a caramel hot chocolate with extra , extra marshmallows .

as soon as the waiter left , bradley turned to kim , smiling gently . ' alright , so . . . question - - why , outta everyone there , did ya choose ta ask me out on an . . . outing . ' he didn't want to say date out loud . ' ya had plenty'a options n' they were better'n me anyway . ' he laughed , a little bit of his nervousness floating away .

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 17:44:38 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

First of all. This is a date. Second. Because you’re real cute.
[break][break]
Leaning back in his chair, he would take a breath, seemingly out of it from the slightest of actions. He couldn’t wait for that drink to come.
[break][break]
There might be people that you compare yourself to that you see as more attractive, but to me, the only thing that mattered was that you were cute. And when I see someone cute, I do my best to make them mine.
[break][break]
A hand would shoot up, covering a portion of his face, the edges of his lips curled into a smile peeking through.
[break][break]
Usually my approach when doing so is a bit smoother than that. Give me a second to get my mind straight.
[break][break]
Their orders couldn't have come sooner, and when they did, he would dump as much sugar as he could into the black liquid, mixing it together idly with a stirrer. The gothorita would take a sip of her own drink, a disgusted look forming on her face before she slid her chair out and returned herself to her ball, leaving the barely touched tea where it sat.
[break][break]
In the process of stirring he would lean his head into his free hand.
[break][break]
She’s sort of a tea snob, I’m paying for all of this, so don’t worry about that.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 19:12:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
he bit his tongue when kim mentioned that it was a date - - but his cheeks did grow a little red when he was told that his looks were suitable enough - - or , well , in simpler terms . . . cute .

bradley listened to what else he had to say , ears pricking ever so slightly at all of it . ' i do my best to make them mine . ' so did that mean he was going to become kim's ? how would that even transpire . . . like someone consummating a marriage during their honeymoon ? that thought alone was enough to set his face on fire , glad when his white mug of hot chocolate was set down in front of him .

the breeder busied himself with a long sip of his drink , the marshmallows easily slipping past his pink lips . he did notice how the gothorita turned her nose up at the tea and disappeared into her pokeball - - what a picky pokemon ! ' ahh , ya are ? that's good , that's good . ' he nodded slowly drinking some more as his horrid blush faded away .

' so , uh . . . whatcha wanna . . . do after this ? '

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 13:59:10 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

A tanned finger would rise, its presence meaning ‘one moment’ as the owner of said finger quickly downed the incredibly sweet dark roast, big gulps and the ever rising cup showing how quickly the contents drained.
[break][break]
A light sigh sounded from Kim as he lowered the cup as well as his hand, his eyes closed as he let the coffee take hold. And it did, it took hold, and gave him a iron headbutt.
[break][break]
His body would shiver from down up, and his eyes would open, the once prominent exhausted features seemingly disappearing after the absurd amount of sugar and caffeine that had entered his system.
[break][break]
You.
[break][break]
Would almost be his response, but he caught himself, biting his tongue. Instead, he would opt with a calmer and less upfront response.
[break][break]
I don’t have any plans tonight, what do you have going on?
[break][break]
You done good Kim. You weren’t desperate.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 23:05:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
bradley stayed silent whilst kim quickly sucked down the rest of his drink - - what a surprise that was ! and it was almost a miracle how quickly he perked up - - that would be one heck of a sugar crash , though , the breeder could SENSE it .

' i ain't got nothin' goin' on . i'm free fer the rest'a the night . ' he nodded and laughed gently . ' besides sleepin' , of course - - n' that's soundin' mighty fine right about now . the sun settin' , a warm drink in my belly . yeah , i can't wait ta crawl up in that bed n' jus' get all cozy n' stuff . . . it sure will be nice ' he finished off the rest of his hot chocolate before smacking his pretty lips together and setting his mug down in front of him .

kim seemed nice and very sweet - - so , bradley was no longer put off by him and didn't feel in danger or anything like that . he knew that the man meant well and was probably just so tired that he didn't even bother with a proper introduction before asking him out . ' well , i certainly have had fun so far . ' he muttered , nodding his head slowly .

' hope you have , too , darlin' . '

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 13:29:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Stars don't crash, they burn out, and right now Kim was burning brilliantly, his passion ready to explode and supernova.
[break][break]
Why don’t we continue our fun?
[break][break]
He would pause briefly, digging through his jacket pocket and pulling out a wallet, handing a card over to a server as the previous one returned, then continue.
[break][break]
I’m going to assume you’re a local here, but I own a house in the area. Would you like to come and rest together with me?
[break][break]
He just drank pure sugar and caffeine but it was sure to burn out by the time he had gotten home, he hasn’t had s good night's rest in who knows how long after all.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 19:11:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
what did he mean by rest together ? his brows furrowed in thought - - maybe it was nothing , just a little slip of the tongue or something . he was , after all , hopped up on sugar .

taking in a slow , deep breath , bradley complied , nodding . ' alright - - i'm a local , but we can jus' head on over ta yer place . ' his parents weren't home ( they wouldn't be for awhile since they were travelling ) but he didn't want to bring over a COMPLETE stranger .

the breeder went to grab his mug again , forgetting there wasn't anything left - - that must have been his growing nerves . he just wasn't used to being somewhere that wasn't his home - - especially after dark , since the sun had set a few minutes before-hand . ' gotta show me the way ! ' he stood up , smiling anxiously .

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 22:18:58 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

As the server returned and Bradley conformed to his request, a smile etched itself onto his lips.
[break][break]
Once again slipping his hand into his jacket, the card disappearing as his hand exited it. He would come to a stand quickly after the magic act.
[break][break]
No need to be so nervous Braddy. I’ll take good care of you.
[break][break]
The smile turned sly and his voice was calm, the look in his eye easily telling of his intentions.
[break][break]
Keep close behind, I don’t want you getting lost.
[break][break]
While he didn’t show it, his body was steadily rejecting him, each step he took weakening him down. He could not wait to get into bed and cuddle with this cute boy until they both fell asleep.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
patient is the night
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2018 0:25:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
bradley was unaware of the man's intentions - - but he would find out soon enough . . . there was no telling how he would react at the moment , but he would be polite about it none-the-less .

with a soft sigh , he stood up and nodded to the server before heading on out with kim , staying close behind like he had been instructed . he had a very nice time . . . so , hopefully it would continue !

END THREAD

( i suck at ending threads , ahhh )