celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
quick escape [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 19:50:04 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]mmm she nearly forgot about pasta what with the excitement of shopping and all. "right," she chirps, following a step or two behind him. her eyes wander as usual but more on him than the windows.

oh, right. they have to find a place that has pasta. oops, she forgot about that part. well, more like she assumed he would have a place in mind.

"not sure," she murmurs and really, she can't even remember what the food court actually has. maybe there's an italian place in there? her mind can't find a solution and whenever that happens, she fires out the first thought that comes to mind instead. "the city probably has some options but god, walking." running, now walking. it's more exercise she gets in a week. actually, false but mostly due to other activities. anyway, she picks up the pace to wander ahead of him, leaving him to google away while she swings her bag a little too happily. heels and pasta make for a happy giada.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
quick escape [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 19:59:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Damn there are too many options and Abner didn't want to put this much thought into the dinner he'd promised her because he didn't find a legendary. Him and his big mouth.[break][break]

The lazy bastard just groans and picks the first one that's cheap but has good reviews, navigating to it with his device before passing her as he started on the route it had set.[break][break]

"This way, pussycat. It's got decent reviews but it won't cost me my wages this week to eat there."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
quick escape [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 20:14:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]damn him and those long legs. she scurries a little to catch up but she's still a step behind regardless of the quickness or not. the nickname quirks the corners of her lips up, even if it'll be used in a mission gone to shit or whatever and leave her livid. for now, it's sort of endearing and not earning a snarl. her head tilts, an eyebrow raising.

"you know you don't have to buy me dinner, right?" she didn't see it as a promise, just a suggestion. and while she's normally never guilty, the thought of draining his money leaves her feeling a little guilty anyway.

giada falls into silence for a moment, content to just idly hum that same tune over and over until another thought pops into her mind and she's voicing it because what's a filter. "actually, you've never taken me out before, huh?" she nods, once, as if she's already answering the question in her mind. she supposes it's more due to them not being the sort to go out than anything else.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]