skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 11:55:42 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler's running.

Her lungs burn as she tries to inhale as much oxygen as she possibly can while pumping her legs forward. Her curly blonde hair is flying everywhere, but she pays it no attention as she jumps over a few crates lying by the side of a restaurant, leaving behind two confused-looking delivery men.

She can still hear the outraged cries somewhere behind her and forces her legs to move even faster, skidding slightly as she does a sharp turn and turns into a narrow side street. She almost slams against the wall, but manages to right herself at the last second.

When she reaches the end of the street she stops suddenly and looks left and right, trying to wrack her brain for the map of the city. Unfortunately for the young woman, she is absolute rubbish at directions when not at sea and randomly chooses to go left. 'Just follow the sea, Skyler, just follow the sea.' There sea was nowhere to be found because she was surrounded by buildings, but she knew she was close.

"There she is!"

Skyler feels her heart jump into her throat and looks back at the group of five or six people looking her way, looking less than friendly. "Catch her!"

The string of curse words that goes through her mind at that moment would've made a sailor blush. Skyler jumps forward with all her might, aware of the people running after her. She has to dodge a few people and bumps into others, who immediately shout out after her. She thinks she knocks over a cart, but honestly she has no idea because she's running too fast -- she only hears the merchant curse after her.

She's gaining speed when something or someone unknowingly put themselves into her path. She's going too fast to suddenly stop although she tries. A small squeak leaves her mouth as she crashes against the person, the momentum carrying her in the air for a few seconds before she crashes into the ground. She's dazed for a moment, but then she remembers the crowd going after her. 'Shit!'

● tags:
● notes: get out of my sight thread

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2020 14:48:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
things were going fine for kazimir until he found himself being run into by a pretty lady that was coming in too fast and crashed into his body which was built like a brick house and watched her land on her bottom. "oh shit sorry 'bout that, didn't see you there." reaching down he helped her back onto her feet just as some guys came into view and were screaming at the pair. "hey don't let her go man! hold her down!" one of them cried out.
[break][break]
kazimir tilted his head like a curious mightyena at the group before looking down at the lady who seemed to be a bit on edge. putting two and two together he took a step forward and put himself between her and the group of guys as he put on his usual cheery face and smile and shrugged. "c'mon guys don't ya think that's a bit much? chasing down one chick for whatever reason? is it really worth it?"
[break][break]
"hey man this isn't any of your business so get outta our sight or we'll throw ya into the sea!" the response got a chuckle out of kazimir as tried to stop himself from doubling over with laughter. "oh that's a good one. well your welcome to try. but you might be the one who's fish food if ya do." with that declaration he put his hands together and started to crack his knuckles as a sign of intimidation.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: summer bingo: get out of my sight[break]
mission[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 13:41:40 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler's still dazed and trying to get her breath back when she sees someone's head appear above her own. She blinks a couple of times and holds out her hands as the guy helps her get back on her feet. There's a brief moment when Skyler has to catch herself as her balance is still kind of wonky, and uses the guy's arm to do so.

That's when she notices the muscles. Her eyes follow the shape of his biceps - or is it triceps? - and of other muscles that she honestly doesn't know the name of. The only thing she knows is that whatever muscles exist in a human body, this guy has them for sure. Is it even possible, she wonders, to have this many muscles?

Apparently so.

Before she can reflect some more on human anatomy, her wonderings are broken by an awfully familiar voice. Skyler turns on her heels to face her pursuers, eyes widening at their words. She automatically takes a step away from the big guy, tensing her muscles in case she needs to make a quick escape. 

She needn't have worried, because the big blond guy puts himself between Skyler and the group, challenging them. He does look pretty intimidating, and probably because of that the leader of the group seems to change tactics.

"C'mon man, jus' give us the girlie and we'll leave ya in peace. No need ta fight."

Some of the others are fanning out, and Skyler sees one or two sneak away into side streets. If she gets trapped here, she knows, it's the end of the line for her. The big question is, does she trust this blond guy to help her? 

He already did once.

Her hand tightens around a Pokéball and she takes a step forward, putting the other hand on the guy's arm to get his attention. "They're surrounding us," she says, lowering her voice so no one else hears her. "I can probably take care of one or two, but not at the same time." 

● tags:

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 2:07:06 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
blue eyes darted around him as he watched the group of guys scatter around them and nearly surround them from all sides. even if they didn't want to fight they sure weren't giving kaz and this girl any kind of chance of getting away. it was reassuring that the woman was willing to fight her way out of it if she had too, kazimir could respect that very much even if she admitted to only being able to handle a few. "ah don't worry about that. I could take on twenty of these guys no problem. buuuuuuuut i say we even up the odds a little."
[break][break]
he reached down into his pockets and pulled out two pokeballs and pushed their buttons and out from them came two lights that formed into a large pangoro and a scowling hawlucha that instantly jumped at the group of men. "have fun you two. as for the rest of you, better grit those teeth!" kazimir roared out as he ran forward and launched himself at one of the men with a superman punch right to their jaw, sending them down to the floor before turning on his heel and tackling another one to the floor and rained down fists on his face before rolling away to stop one of them from charging at the woman.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 14:38:08 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler is amazed at first by the blond guy's confidence. Nevertheless, it bolsters her own and she nods at his words. Her eyes don't stop following the various members of the group trying to surround them and as the guy releases his pokémon, so does she.

With a flash of light, there's a small Mienfoo standing by her side. She looks small, but Skyler knows that the fierce expression in her eyes makes her size irrelevant. "Miyagi, with me!" The small pokémon nods and adopts a fighting stance.

When the blond guy roars forward, so does Skyler, although they go in different directions. She's screaming like a banshee as she launches herself at a guy lurking by a side alley, and a bewildered and slightly afraid expression takes over his face as Skyler smacks her elbow into his torso. Miyagi is quick to act as the guy falls onto the ground, breathless, and mercilessly delivers a kick to his family jewels.

The resulting whimper that follows their attacks reassures Skyler that this one is down for the count, but before she can bask in the light of her victory, two arms wrap themselves around her from behind, trapping her own arms against her torso. She kicks her feet and throws her head back, wincing at the pain in the back of her skull, but manages to surprise the woman enough to free herself.

When she turns around, the woman is already coming at her again. Skyler only has a moment to act. There is a instant in which she notices the open dumpster behind her opponent, and Miyagi between the two, giving Skyler a gesture - and inspiration strikes her just as the woman reaches her.

Skyler lets out a cry as she leans back and delivers a spartan kick to the woman's stomach, watching as she's thrown backwards. Miyagi makes sure to be in the way and adds to the momentum with a well-delivered punch, and the woman screams as she falls into the dumpster, the lid falling from the impact.

Adrenaline runs through Skyler's veins and maybe because of that she can't help but let out a brief, rough laugh. She probably shouldn't be feeling this exhilarated. She is, in fact, terrified. But also-

-was she kind of having fun?

● tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 4:06:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
he watched out of the corner of his eye as the woman and her pokemon went on a rampage against their own opponents. just the sight of it had kazimir mesmerized to the point where his pangoro had to bop him on the head to snap out of his trance. "ow hey hey hey i get it. i gotta focus. why don't you focus on taking out those guys comeing at us huh?" sure enough some more goons where coming right at them but bancho's storm throw was enough to grab just one of them and swing them at the other like a ragdoll.
[break][break]
taking one last glance at Skyler Kaz jumped into action by actually jump kicking another guy that was distracted by his hawlucha flying around before dive bombing an unsuspecting fool that had his back turned against it. "cena! let's up in front." kaz shouted as he rushed towards the bird's side as it saw a man struggling to his feet. both pokemon and trainer jumped up as they rushed the poor man and delivered a double high jump kick to his chest that sent him flying as the two gave each other a high five before parting ways.
[break][break]
as kaz fought his way through the dwindling number of thugs he found himself backing up into something and looking over his shoulder he witness the blonde woman punch another woman into a dumpster, he also caught a hint of laughter in her voice if he was hearing right. "enjoying ourselves are we? these guys could put up more of a fight though huh? way too easy." kaz decided to say as he felt a smile come up on his face as he delivered a powerful haymaker to a guy coming at them and watched as he just crumpled onto the floor, kaz himself letting out his own little chuckle at his display of personal strength.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 8:24:56 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The adrenaline feels amazing pumping through Skyler's veins. It's like her blood has been replaced by an electric current and she sees everything around her in sharp, brilliant focus. She turns around quickly to see if there's any goon nearby ready to jump at her or corner her, but the alley is empty of other people (besides the woman inside the dumpster).

She steps back onto the main street just in time to see the muscular guy punch a goon into oblivion. 'That's so fucking cool,' the thought comes to her, and she feels a growing admiration for the blond guy.  

His question makes her realize that she has a wild grin on her face. She hadn't realized it, but she is enjoying herself despite her earlier fears. Kicking butt is really fun as long as she's not the one whose butt is being kicked. "I should to do this more often," she jokes aloud, giving the blond guy a wink. "It's a nice exercise."

Looking around, she sees that there's a guy giving her the stink-eye. Most goons have disappeared by now, probably thinking that their odds weren't too good despite there being only two of them. The remaining guy isn't backing away though, and he gives Kazimir a nervous look before charging at her.

Just before the guy reaches her, Miyagi's there, delivering a punch to the guys leg and tripping him up. Inspired by the muscular guy's impressive punch, Skyler throws her arm back and punches the guy right in the face. Although the result isn't nearly as impressive as Kazimir's, it is enough that the guy crumbles to the ground before running away.

"And don't come back!" Skyler yells out, shaking a fist at the last guys. 

It is right at that moment that the pain comes to her. "Ow- fuck, what the shit, motherfuckin'-" And the impressively long string of swear words continues as Skyler craddles the fist she'd used to punch the last guy. 'Almost a badass,' she thinks, the adrenaline finally beginning to ebb away.

● tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 15:25:54 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
as they finished off the last of the creeps kaz managed to overhear her words about how much fun she was having with kicking butt. "y'know i could show some places that can give ya more of this? your pretty good at it y'know-" his compliment went interuppted as there was still one more guy looking for a beating and was willing to risk it all going after the woman. Kaz instinctly jumped into another defensive pose but the girl's mienfoo was much faster than either of them and managed to trip him up right into the girl's range where she decimated his face with a mean punch. kaz swore he saw a tooth fly out of his mouth as he laid still on the floor.
[break][break]
As his two other pokemon were finishing up kaz was busy poking at the dude on the floor with his foot to make sure he was really down for the count. skyler really did a number on him, however it sounded like it also did a number on her as she started swearing and saying how much pain she was starting to feel. kaz just stood over her as he looked her over, "yeah that sounds about right. you were pretty kick ass out there but i take it you don't do that pretty often huh? looks like you really gave your muscles a work over...you gonna need help to get somewhere safe?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 14:33:58 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler's still cradling her fist when big blond guy approaches her. His earlier comment about there being places that have more of this (read: fighting) is still weighting on her mind and she can't help a cautious curiosity from bubbling to the surface. "Places where I can train?" She asks the young man, tilting her head to the side. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Yet." She gestures at her hand, which is already growing purplish bruises. "But maybe... Later."

Laughter escapes her mouth at his next words. "No, I'm not used to fighting. It did feel good though. Terrifying, but good -- I think it's the adrenaline." A self-satisfied smirk lifts the corners of her mouth. "Kickass? I guess I was, wasn't I?" And maybe it's still the adrenaline running through her veins, but she feels strangely energized. "But not as kickass as you! You were awesome! I think I saw one of them flying after you punched him!"

There's genuine appreciation in her eyes and she extends her hand (the one that isn't bruised to all hell), winking at him. "I'm Skyler Dross, professional diver and treasure hunter."  If feels only right that she introduces herself to the guy who had probably saved her from being beaten up.

"Those goons were after a little revenge. I recently recovered an artifact and decided to donate it to the Oceanic Museum instead of selling it." She sighed. "I guess some private collectors took exception to that and sent their goons to teach me a lesson. I don't think I'm in anymore danger, but..."

She looks around, trying to peer into darkened corners. "Maybe if you could walk me to the docks? As soon as I'm on the water I'll be fine -- if that's okay with you?"

● tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
who, me? (kazimir)
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 15:57:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"i mean i wouldn't say i sent him flying but i knocked him off his feet yeah." a hint of pink washed over kaz's cheeks as he was praised about his strength. he liked to consider himself a good fighter for sure but out of all his muscles his modesty muscle was probably the most overworked out of them all. "i bet one of my partners here could do it at least though, they like to toss me around too during training." if he was going to get some the least he could do is pass it around to his pokemon, especially his pangoro who raised an arm and flexed his bicep.
[break][break]
when he's extended her hand he takes it and shakes with while giving her a smirk in response to her wink, "call me kazimir wynter. amateur fighter and pokemon trainer." plus masked vigilante but that was probably better kept under wraps as the name pokkenger would probably catch too many eye and ears. "still that ain't nothing compared to treasure hunter, kinda makes sense you'd have goons after you. seriously some rich assholes just can't help but feel like they need that old shiny thing decorating their toilet or something."
[break][break]
he also joins in taking a quick look around to make sure that the coast is clear before wrapping his arm into hers. "sure i can lead ya away from here, but might wanna stay close. folks won't question a couple just taking a simple walk don't you think?" with his own wink he started to lead them towards the sea while his hawlucha rode on his pangoro's shoulder as the two kept lookout.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass][/quote]