celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 2:59:17 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"you know," she drawls, not even bothering to look in his direction to know he's barely listening. "this wasn't exactly what i had in mind?"

and by this, she definitely means her sprawled out on the bed while he pours himself into his article. yeah, definitely not what she had in mind. and yet, she doesn't have it in her to fully complain.

instead, she simply heaves out probably the hundredth sigh of the night and stretches a little further into the blankets. at least the bed is comfy? at some point, she turns over to lay on her stomach, feet rising to idly swing in the air.

"are you almost done?" giada murmurs once it feels like an hour has passed since she last spoke. realistically, it's only been five minutes at most and she's nothing more than a pest.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 4:36:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]"hm?" he mutters, barely listening to what she has to say. "maybe you aren't resting correctly."

where she's spraled out on the bed, he's sat diligently on the couch with his laptop on his lap, typing away at an article that's about ten percent done because he'd only just started. he shifts further into the couch, sighing before he continues typing.

"almost. maybe like an hour?"

he could honestly get it done in ten minutes, but he's too much of a perfectionist for his own good. he double-checks, triple-checks, and then goes back to rewrite parts that can be improved. it has always been how he writes, and if she has a problem with it, then too bad.

"i don't know why you're complaining. you have the bed all to yourself."

[newclass=.finn] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.finn b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.finn i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 15:52:24 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]cue an eye roll and a huff from the blonde. her, not resting correctly? rude. although, he doesn't actually know much about her to make the assumption. if she had to guess, though, he's probably correct... oops?

"how am i supposed to rest, then?" she lets her eyes drift back over to his spot on the couch. the light of the screen illuminates his features but all she can see is concentration. hmm, okay, maybe this isn't so bad.

except, he speaks again and she can't help the little groan that escapes. an hour? how is she supposed to occupy herself until he's done? watch tv? ugh. fine. a hand reaches for the remote to idly click on the tv. even as the mild noise begins to fill the room, she's still distracted by him.

"because," she murmurs, lifting her head enough to fix him with a look. "it's too big of a bed for just me." and having the bed all to yourself can get lonely sometimes. if there's one thing she hates, it's that lonely feeling. gross, no thanks.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 16:19:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]"close your eyes, maybe?" he offers, more sarcastic than intended, still too focused on writing to notice the growing annoyance in her expression. the tv flickers on but the noise it emits is barely registered, reduced to nothing but white noise.

he hits the backspace key repeatedly before pausing, suddenly stuck on how to end a thought. her voice pulls him away for a moment, and he lifts his head up to meet her look. tilting his head, he considers her words.

"fine."

unplugging the laptop, he brings it with him before falling onto the bed next to her. he shifts to a more comfortable position, leaning his back against the headboard. his legs slide underneath the covers, and the warmth is soothing.

"better?"

[newclass=.finn] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.finn i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 16:36:04 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]wow, jeez, so much help! close your eyes. so simple she almost wants to laugh. instead, she offers another groan, a little more exasperated this time around. does he realize what he's saying or is he too distracted to notice he's providing banter? and not even the fun kind. rude.

"you suck," she comments with another huff. she turns away, then, to idly stare at the tv. it's playing some talk show she doesn't know or really understand. the topic escapes her and she's really just watching mouths move to entertain herself somehow. briefly she considers changing the channel until something more exciting comes up but finn's talking before she can and she's drawn back to him.

there's a little hint of surprise coloring her features when he unplugs the laptop and rises. and then, he's joining her in the bed and she's laughing because she didn't know it could be that easy. he shifts to get comfortable and she shifts closer, a satisfied grin rising to her lips. "better," she confirms. it's comfy and warm and is this the part where they snuggle? probably.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 16:42:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]it's hard to snuggle with someone distracted by their laptop. he stares blankly at it, tapping a finger at its plastic body as he ponders.

"hmm," he hums to himself, bringing a hand up to rub at tired eyes. writer's block is more common than he would have liked, and it always hits him at the worst possible time.

ah! and then it hits him: a sudden wave of ideas, and he's typing away at the laptop once again to finally finish his thought. he doesn't even realize how cruel he might be; to climb into bed next to her and not even give her a single ounce of attention. how mean.

but at least he's about thirty percent done now.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 16:56:46 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, definitely even ruder now. who does that? just climbs into bed and doesn't even acknowledge the person beside them? well... admittedly, probably her, but that's not the point right now.

"seriously?" is all she gets out before she's contemplating either kicking him right off the bed or doing something a little worse. and then, almost after his inspiration strikes and he furiously types away at keys does she realize what her next move is.

an almost sly grin rises to her lips and she's moving before she can consider that this might be the next on a very long list of things she shouldn't do. it's easy to pick herself up and insert herself between him and the laptop. well, as easy as scooting the laptop away and taking the spot it had once occupied on his lap. there's a laugh that follows before she's glancing down at him, the grin never wavering.

"you gonna pay attention or what?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 17:08:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]her disbelief goes in one ear and right out the other, unable to compete against his determination to get the article done. it reaches a natural point that allows him to shift the tone to one more gritty and real, fitting to cover the attack.

but he feels his laptop being pushed away, and he looks up to meet the grin on her face. his hands fall on her thighs where the keyboard once was. for moments, he doesn't know how to react.

"i wouldn't call this resting, giada."

somewhere along the night he had decided to shed thin layers off his professionalism and call her by her name. he chuckles, shaking his head as he decides to remind her.

"i need to finish the article. besides, you're in no shape to do anything."

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 18:09:16 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"what would you call this then?"

her head tilts with the question, as if halfway between innocent and coy. she doesn't settle in either, however. instead she's a little more devious than she should be and it shows by the way she leans in. there's enough distance for him to pull away but will he? she's about to find out.

"the article can wait," she murmurs. his hands on her thighs and he's still considering the article? annoying but not surprising. she knows better than to assume he'll abandon the article for her but man, if this isn't fun anyway. how many buttons can she push before she has to relent and let him get back to writing?

"i'm in perfect shape, thank you." a laugh follows and she's choosing to ignore the way her body yells for her to sleep and not do whatever she's trying for.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 18:19:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]"a distraction."

he's blunt this time because he feels like he has to be if he ever wants to get back to writing the article. he considers his options, and immediately notices how she's allowing him to pull away if he so chooses to.

surprisingly, he doesn't.

but maybe it's because he knows exactly what shape she is in. horrible. the wounds on her body remain fresh in his mind. but he can appreciate her confidence and her determination. it makes him curious to see how far she's willing to go.

"okay. prove it." he squeezes her thighs just a little, enough to convey his message.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 18:31:04 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's used to being a distraction, enough to know how to play the game. which strings to pull, which moves to make to ensure maximum success. it's easy, fun, thrilling. and yet, he makes it difficult. if only because he understands what she's trying to do, what her goals are. damn, if that doesn't make it more exciting though. well, as exciting as failing can get.

"and are you distracted yet?" she's fishing, that much is obvious. confirmation, denial, whatever she can get.

and it comes in the form of his hands squeezing her thighs a little more. the grin widens and she shifts closer, eyes darting between his eyes and his lips and she's getting herself distracted in the process.

"gladly," she whispers. there's no hesitation when she tries to close the distance, when she aims for lips on lips and hands roaming up a chest to find his neck.

her body protests and the wince follows but it's ignored because she's a woman on a mission.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 18:40:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]he's been distracted ever since the hospital. he doesn't tell her this, however, because doing so would give her even more power than she already has, and he doesn't need that. he's good at not giving into distractions, but he can only do so much before he eventually breaks.

he hasn't yet, but he comes close to it when her lips find his. hands move up her body, along the curves of her hips, and he easily feels the wince. she ignores it, and so does he, curiosity getting the better of him.

pushing off the headboard, he leans forward, and lets his hands roam up her body. how long until she gives in?

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 18:50:51 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a soft sigh is breathed into their connected lips, as if she's been waiting for this since meeting him at the hospital. and maybe she has or maybe it's just she's content with the way his hands roam. spurred on by his hands, she presses a little closer. body against body, even as he leans forward to meet her halfway.

and really, she shouldn't be ignoring the way her body is screaming or the way her wounds are growing more irritated the more she moves. but when will she get him like this again? when will he allow her to distract him? probably never, if she stops to think about it.

she uses a little more force than she should, continuing to press and move and shift in his hands until it's too much for the wounds to handle and she's breaking away with a pained gasp. her head finds his shoulder and stays there for a moment, eyes screwed shut and body tense. "fucking hell," she whispers, voice muffled by his shirt.

well, apparently he was right. damn, she hates when they're right.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 19:01:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","finn"]
[attr="class","finn b"]
[attr="class","finn i"]their bodies continue to press against each other, moving and shifting in such an intimate way that when it suddenly stops, he has to take a moment to catch his breath. despite his intentions, he found himself a little too distracted by her.

"you're okay," he whispers into her ear. he gives her cheek a small kiss before moving a hand up her neck to catch her weight as he shifts, tilting her over to her side of the bed. he rests her head into the pillow, gentle with his touch, and reaches for the covers to pull over her.

"can you please rest now?"

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
walls could talk [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 19:09:34 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she groans, even as he presses a kiss to her cheek and his hand moves to her neck. damn, she really thought she could go on like normal as if her body wasn't ripped to shreds? next fucking joke, apparently.

"i," she tries to speak and stops because he's moving her body and pulling covers over her and being too nice for her to get a word in. it's a little curious, if she thinks about it. odd to be on the receiving end of kindness, especially like this. no one's been there to take care of her before. not when she's sick or injured or dying. never. it tugs at strings on a heart she didn't know she had and there's no protesting in her. not anymore.

"fine," she murmurs. it's half sighed, as if her eyes are finally heavy enough for her to give in to the urge to sleep. her body shifts to get comfortable beneath the covers, wincing when sheets rub against wounds the wrong way every now and then. ugh.