twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
ride the wind [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 2:29:36 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]mimi gives him an energetic nod, bested only by her jangmo-o's. "it's settled." she'd be ready, too, if not for the flash of lavender she spots hiding behind smaller rocks, at the base of the platform they stand on.

"but first!" she hops from rock to rock until she reaches the pokemon. there is no mistaking it; such a color could be nothing but a goomy. "what would you be doing here, baby?" or a sliggo, as it turns out. mimi notices a particularly erratic tremble to it, and a mix of mud and slime pooling underneath it. she would try to extend a hand towards it for a pat, if not for the corrosive nature of its slime. instead, she opens a small case full of pokeblocks, ever present on her belt pouch, and lets two drop on the general direction of its mouth.

more pokeblocks act as lure. soon enough, the sliggo has consumed half the contents of her case. the next item she offers is a pokeball to take it in.

"i might need to go shopping for chemical-resistant gloves in lilycove. now, where is that yacht of yours?"

[attr="class","seelie"]
[newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { text-decoration: underline solid #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ride the wind [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 20:14:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MIMI CAUGHT SLIGGOO!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!