scowling like the sunshine [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 1:59:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it had been two months since the disappearance of gregor and anastasia glosse. the angel-faced heir had received the entire family dynasty in his well-manicured hand in nearly an instant, but instead of counting jewels in the mountains, he was here. still searching for daga. still awaiting his bloody justice. his patience waned. he had never possessed much of it.

though there had been caretakers on the estate, maddonis had insisted on bringing along the old family pet, a sableye named bitlixore. since the arguably poor decision, she'd been ruthlessly terrorizing mohs. today had been like others. neither creature did well in their pokeballs for long, but maddonis tired of having to constantly keep one out of the other's stomach.

"you two exhaust me." he remarked icily, after bitlixore had once again strategically subdued the carbink and was gnawing at its rocky abdomen. he held up a pokeball and recalled her, still staring at mohs a moment as the red light faded. "although, i must admit, you've been resilient."

maddonis reached out to touch the fairy lightly, his gaze softening, even despite the tinge of annoyance that seemed ever-present in his frozen cornflower eyes. after a prolonged moment, the two pressed on. wild pokemon were on this road, and while it wasn't the day's goal to catch one, he was aware of the need to build a strong party if he was to rise in the ranks of team rocket.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 4:01:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KECLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTEAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUBSTITUTE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAMOUFLAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @maddonis

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 8:39:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a few steps and out onto the path wandered a kecleon. mohs, with nerves lingering from having just nearly been eaten, became standoffish. maddonis, lacking interest, continued past without a second glance. mohs gave the kecleon a wide birth and eventually followed, floating along quicker to catch up.

while maddonis was not yet the most versed on pokemon, it didn't take trivia knowledge to point out that despite its colorful frill, kecleon was kind of dumb looking in the face. it just didn't suit the party.

skip.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 19:11:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAMPENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OVERHEAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 23:09:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a few minutes into the rest of their stroll, maddonis noticed a light illuminating an alleyway. it moved organically, and was clearly coming from something alive. the duo proceeded to investigate, mohs trailing timidly at the rear.

sashaying around the corner, the edges of his coat briefly lifting in the breeze of his movements, maddonis came upon a lone lampent. “hello.” his was soft, but low and predatory. “you’re interesting.” it was a fire pokemon, but there was something alluringly dark about it.

“mohs..” he stopped mid-command, suddenly realizing the carbink wasn’t beside him. looking back, he noticed that instead it was hiding directly behind his head. maddonis’ eyes narrowed coldly. “perhaps i should feed you to the sableye. you’re becoming more worthless by the day.” he whipped back around and retreived a pokeball from his coat’s pocket — bitxilore’s ball.

the sableye was beamed into the alleyway in a bright red light, and immediately lunged for the carbink, causing chaos amongst the two. FOOLS. his voice suddenly broke in exasperation. his glare was now as fiery as the lampent’s core. bitxilore froze and looked up at him, only then noticing the lampent who was paralyzed by either confusion or fear, or maybe a mixture of both.

“bitxilore,” maddonis took a heavy, calming breath, “quit thinking with your stomach and get that. he pointed a slender finger at the trembling lamp pokemon.

bitxilore took one last look at the carbink longingly, before suddenly springing to action on the lampent in a FAKE OUT before it could act to defend itself. the lampent fell to the ground after a brief struggle. maddonis neared it, towering over and tossing a pokeball at its limp body rather unceremoniously. bitxilore was also returned to her pokeball before she could cause mohs any further distress. “good job. at least one of you is worth a damn.” he raised an eyebrow at mohs, who looked pitifully ashamed.

mad attempts to capture lampent.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 23:57:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT LAMPENT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OVERHEAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!