6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 15:39:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
they stand in the middle of the sea, their footing supported by a thick layer of ice formed above the water's surface through his glaceon's freeze-dry. there's little time to takeoff with their flying-types with megalopolans chasing after them.

"this was a mistake, this was a mistake," kyle kept muttering.

on his back was an unconscious league cadet, part of an earlier party that wanted to takeover this specific camp of invaders. he carries the young man as he runs on the bridge of ice that his glaceon continuously creates as it runs right beside him.

he turns his head behind to see noelle, having accompanied him for this trip. he opens his mouth in between his heaves and internal complaints as he informs her of a short term goal they can accomplish.

"we have an outpost right ahead! we just need to hang on until-" kyle gets interrupted with an attack from one of the naganadel chasing them. "fuck!"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 4:35:56 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Are you o-?!" Noelle's panicked shout is cut off by the sharp sound of disturbed, crashing waves as the ultra beast's attack fired at them. The sound is deafening, causing her ears to painfully ring as she steadies herself on the ruptured ice. Breaking the water's surface, an ice beam fired from her blastoise's canons, the beam freezing a naganadel's stinger-esque weapon shut. The icy freeze began to painfully travel up the alien pokemon's abdomen. Unfortunately though, the small victory is overshadowed as the cry of backup is nearby. From the clouds, multiple attacks shower down on them like rain.

Unable to keep up with the peak conditioned man, Noelle lags behind slightly. Its then that the ice where her foot steps is utterly destroyed by flurry of attacks. Splintered ice erupts, shards flying as the water beneath threatens to swallow her. Eyes widen, a hand outstretching towards her ally with a terrified shout, "Kyle!"

She can feel a tightening in her chest, a swirl in her stomach. Something inside twitches...something foreign, as though roused by the danger.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 18:00:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"glaceon!" kyle shouts sternly.

a barrier appears before the ice-type and the assailants' attacks, providing cover against the assault. while it manages to fend off the attacks, the glaceon isn't able to simultaneously keep up with both the protection and the integrity of the ice bridge at the same time.

eventually, attacks slip off from their defense and kyle hears a cry for help from his friend.

"shit."

he sucks in air and slides across the surface of the ice in an attempt to catch up with her before the waters get to her. he manages to grab her by the hand and get her away from the edge of their platform. as his glaceon shifts to repair the ice bridge, there's a window of time where the ice-type wouldn't be able to defend against the next barrage of attacks.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 19:36:53 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
For a moment, in Noelle's mind, silence had emerged among the chaos. Her heart painfully clenched as ice ruptured at her feet, the sensation of her body falling backwards was near paralyzing. Frenzied water splashed as it was punctured with the attacks from above, narrowly missing their purchase on her vulnerable form.

Salvation came in the form of a hand that latched onto her own, tugging her upwards. Her lips move to express thanks as she's pulled back onto the thickening ice bridge. However, there's a brief lapse in judgement that their assailant seemed to take advantage of. Whilst her blastoise focused on trying to thin their numbers and his glaceon their escape, an attack was pointed directly towards the two trainers. A pointed stinger unleashes what it's been charging; a hyper beam.

The light was nearly blinding as it rushed towards them both. One could consider it too late, when she caught sight of the massive beam mere feet away from consuming them. She moved closer to Kyle out of instinct, practically embracing him at this point in some pitiful attempt to protect him. 'God...please, no-' Regret and anger rise, as well as guilt of being unable to protect her friend.

However, there was that tightness of her chest once more. A stirring of something inside of her that made her body feel immensely hot, as though crawling in her own skin. It was...honestly, almost sort of painful. Or, perhaps just incredibly uncomfortable. Either way, from her very skin, a bright green energy pulsated outwards. Erupting from her body was a thin veil, a sort of green hexed protective barrier that encased her, and from their close proximity, Kyle as well.

The attack is defended against, and another well-placed ice beam from blastoise has their once-assailant plunging into the ocean beneath.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 22:19:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wants to stare longer at the barrier, but knows that time constraints are going to make it impossible. he quickly stabilizes his footing and pulls noelle up on hers as well. he tugs her along as he runs across the path back to their backup.

"go, go, go!"

he runs on an ice path provided by the glaceon while other league forces start to cover their tracks. a barrage of attacks come from the side they're approaching, bombaring megalopolans for long enough for kyle and noelle to cross.

as soon as it's safe to stop, kyle leans over to his knees and pants, catching his breathe from the sudden sprint. his back still hunched over, he turns his head to noelle with a question.

"what was that?" he asks, exasperated.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 1:05:58 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

Relief spreads through her as they finally make their way to safety. As other league officials beginning to ward off the swarm of encroaching megalopolans, Noelle was finally given the chance to breath as their frantic running slowed to a halt. She doesn't hesitate in sitting down, body hunched over in a heavy pant - it hurt to breathe.

"I'm...not sure." Noelle finally answers Kyle after catching her breath, "that's...never happened before. I-It felt like it came from inside me though." A hand grasps at her shirt, tightening around it. It's barely noticeable, but there's a slight tremble of her hand. She tries to recall the feeling, of something being disturbed within and the sensation of her skin crawling from the inside out.

"But it...protected us?"
She questions with a knit of her brows in confusion. Aside from a tingling sensation and slight discomfort, there were no blemishes on her skin nor any signs of injury. "Have you seen anything like it?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 3:18:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle's answer to things that he cannot comprehend being a mediocre response becomes apparent once more. he stares at noelle with a deadpan expression, hiding the shock he experiences. at this point, he tells himself that he shouldn't be surprised with these occurrences anymore.

"that's weirdchamp, man."

once kyle catches his breathe, he waits for noelle to catch hers. he motions for her to follow him deeper in their territory as league officers rush in from the opposite direction to combat the megalopolan forces.

"i haven't," he says. "it's probably some avatar shit or something. are you an avatar?"

they've been on the rise lately, with one popping up one after the other in quick successions over the course of the previous year. kyle doubts it though since noelle hasn't mentioned anything before, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:07:02 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"An avatar?" Noelle echoes, shaking her head. "No." The idea of being able to command such power is something beyond her. "At least I don't think so." Confusion dots her face for a moment before there's another shake of her head. Perhaps she'd talk to about it? Not only was the head scientist one of the smartest people shew knew, but she was positive she could trust him with something like this too. "Hopefully I'm not...y'know, dying internally or something." It was meant to be a joke, but it comes off as nearly bitter, if not paranoid.

"Oh, uhm...don't tell anyone about this though, okay? Or...are you obligated to, as elite four?" She preferred not to wake up being whisked off to some underground testing facility nor have others worry over her.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:31:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"nah. i don't tell them everything." he grins.

kyle continues to walk further to a camp the league has established for the war and get the both of them to a clinic. he grabs a bottle of liquid and then hands it over to noelle.

"here, have some life dew. i heard it's a cure all and can even cure pokecancer." he stops, and the smile fades to his usual neutral expression. "just kidding. it's actual ointment. let me go grab bandages." kyle heads off afterwards.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 2:32:05 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

There's a small crease of her brow, but Noelle doesn't question it. Kyle's always just...done his own thing, or something like that, she guessed. She should consider it a blessing in disguise. She waves to a league passerby that walks passed them - his name was like Koga or something? Nice guy.

His jest is met with a small snicker that pulls her from her thoughts. "They should call you a saint." She praises, taking the bottle and seeing him off with a little nod. "Thanks, Kyle!"

, thanks for the thread gamer!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kaeya [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 4:41:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: