you know how to make me cry [wild/duo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you know how to make me cry [wild/duo]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 9:30:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

rowan would have turned away for a moment after she finished catching the munna for lillie, having heard jacob as he started sobbing and crying outside the cave. rolling her eyes, the woman walked over to the entrance to yell out into the night. "stop being a little bitch and get into the cave!"

she then gave a sigh before she looked over to the little girl again before blinking. now, to her surprise, she was in the arms of a passimian who was nuzzling against the little girl's face. panic would slowly come to rowan as she slowly walked forward.

lillie would be giggling before she looked over to her mother. "momma, he warm! i wants!" the child would exclaim, causing the passimian to look at the young woman.

as if to make a point, it reached it's hand out to show rowan he meant no harm, which honestly was a relief. "if he wants to come with us...then i do not mind..."

the passimian would give a happy grunt as it nuzzled the girl more. rowan sighed again and pulled out another pokeball. she pressed the sphere to the passimian and watched him get sucked in.

tags: & wild
notes: rowan's kinda turned off by his pussiness, also catching passimian