you know how to make me cry [wild/duo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 9:06:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]this was a mistake on rowan's part. especially when it comes to lillie being with her. at the moment, she had lillie strapped to her back as she walked along the jagged pass. rowan hated heights and she hated the fact that she was in the most dangerous part of the mountain as well. taking a breath, she stopped and looked around. "i have no clue how i managed this, baby girl....but momma will get us out of it. i promise." she said softly before moving to walk farther up the path to find a spot to sit down.

she would then pull out her map before she looked at where she should of been instead of where she was. "did i take a wrong turn? i totally took a wrong turn..." she sighed, looking back to the slumbering child. "i'll make sure we get home safe...."

[attr="class","ditags3"] & wild

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 7:31:05 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
What the hell was Jacob thinking when he decided to cut down the Jagged Pass, rather than go down the cable car like a sane person? As the Unovan Rocket navigated the dangerous area slowly, he would notice a woman from a distance, also attempting to navigate the dangerous path before them. But what really got the attention of the redhead was the fact that she had a kid with her.

Approaching the woman slowly, Jacob got in closer. As he got closer, it dawned on him that the woman looked familiar. Still approaching, Jacob would finally speak up to the moment. "Excuse me, ma'am, but what are you doing down here with a child? Don't you know how dangerous this area is?", he would ask her sincerely. If she were to turn to face him, his look of concern would turn to one of complete shock.

@rowan
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 13:52:59 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / early bird[break]
nasty plot / psychic / baton pass / guard swap
[break][break]

@rowan &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MACHAMP APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / no guard[break]
dynamic punch / dual chop / bulk up / cross chop
[break][break]

@rowan &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 5:35:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dibody3"]rowan would blink before looking over to the man who had been speaking to her. she didn't even notice the girafarig that seemed to be moving on by. her blue eyes just stared at jacob, almost in shock as well until her demeanor became cold as ice.

"what in the world are you doing here? shouldn't you be back with that woman you would have rather been with?" she asked, her tone sounding like venom as it came through her lips.

the child would stay asleep, breathing softly. rowan would move to back away from jacob slightly. "why aren't you with your little whore?"

skipping girafarig

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 10:07:17 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
Jacob's expression of shock would be reduced to soul-crushing guilt as Rowan spoke to him. Reminded of how things ended between them in Kanto, all Jacob could do was hang his head in shame. He couldn't utter a single word in response to his ex's scornful words. She was absolutely right to hate him, for going behind her back like that, for lying to her to see this woman. Had he been better about exerting self-control, he'd probably still be happily with her, if she didn't leave him over his affiliation with Team Rocket, that was.

"We... we split up.", he told her weakly. In truth, after the whole affair reached its boiling point, Jacob called it off with his partner and lover. The boy had closed himself off at that point, refusing to even speak to the woman that had seduced him. But in the end, he was entirely to blame for what happened with Rowan, and he knew it.

A Machamp spotted the two, and began to charge at them. "Rowan, run!", he called out to her, sending out the first Pokemon he could reach for, a Zorua. The Zorua would attempt to slam into the back of the Machamp, using some Foul Play to turn his strength against him. The Machamp, after pushing himself off the ground, loosed a Dynamic Punch at the Zorua. Despite her best attempts at dodging, the wild punch struck her, sending her flying back to Jacob, in a bad state.

"Morrigan!!!", cried out Jacob in shock and despair.

In shock, Jacob scooped up Morrigan, and attempted to run. The Machamp would give chase, intent on hunting the human down and killing him. Meanwhile, the Girafarig from earlier spotted the Machamp attacking the human. With a Nasty Plot in mind, the Girafarig galloped after them.

By the time the two-headed giraffe caught up to them, the Machamp had the human and his Zorua cornered. As he was about to Cross Chop the Rocket in the neck, the Girafarig fired off a Psychic blast into its back, causing the Machamp to slump over and collapse. Jacob looked up at the Girafarig with fear in his eyes. After a moment of staring down the human, the Girafarig galloped off, satisfied with her handiwork.

Jacob would slump up against the wall he was backed into, catching his breath and clutching his unconscious Zorua close. "Morrigan, hang in there, girl...", he weakly croaked, before producing her Pokeball, and storing her inside. He would then move to try to make it back to the path to Lavaridge, hoping to find Rowan, and at least make sure she makes it to Lavaridge safely as well.

@rowan
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 16:27:45 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron fist[break]
detect / close combat / fire punch / ice punch
[break][break]

@rowan &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / limber[break]
blaze kick / wide guard / close combat / foresight
[break][break]

@rowan &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 22:15:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","dibody3"]rowan rolled her eyes as she saw jacob's expression. despite her hatred for his betrayal, it still pained her to see him so sad about the matter. "good job, genius. can't keep a woman, now can you? did you cheat on her too?" she spoke with such coldness it was as if she was trying to use an ice beam on him.

that is until she heard him scream for her to run. rowan looked quickly to see the machamp coming straight for them, the woman's eyes going wide. with a quickness she moved to run as fast as she could down the path. the woman heard jacob cry out a name, but she was too busy running to even do anything about it.

finally, after finding herself down a few ways, the woman stopped to breath heavily. 'fucking hell...that was terrifying....i hope jacob's okay- no! no. don't even pity the man.'

even though the hitmonchan and hitmonlee duo were curiously watching the poor woman, she paid them no mind.

skipping both of those for rowan cause ew

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 17:14:04 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
The Hitmon duo took a moment to watch the woman carrying a child. The two of them looked to each other for a moment, before deciding to go up the mountains, completely ignoring her in favor of other business.

Jacob, for his part, slowly and timidly moved down the Jagged Pass. The journey to Lavaridge would prove to be a frightful descent downward. Though he wondered what Rowan was thinking when she decided to head down the mountains with their kid, rather than hiring someone to look after her while she made this journey, that didn't matter now. All he cared about was seeing to it that they were safe. It was the only thing he could do as a father for his kid, the only decent thing he'd have done in the last year, and probably the last decent thing he'd do for a while.

As Jacob turned the corner, he'd quickly find himself ducking back behind it, his heart racing in fear as he spotted two Pokemon staring each other down. He had to wonder if they spotted him. As he peeked out from behind his cover, he would see that the pair were now fighting. Whether it was a spar, or a serious fight was unknown to him, given the intensity they were going at each other. The Hitmonchan's punches were intercepted by the Hitmonlee's Blaze Kick. The Hitmonlee's Close Combat was countered with the Hitmonchan's masterful Detection.

So while the two were slugging it out for whatever reason, Jacob decided that he would make a break for it, running to the next point of cover while they were distracted. Thankfully, the two fighters were either too busy with their battle to notice him, or too into it to care about some human.

@rowan

Skipping both
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 17:56:18 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD INKAY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / contrary[break]
night slash / psycho cut / light screen / topsy-turvy
[break][break]

@rowan &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD XATU APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / synchronize[break]
future sight / guard swap / psychic / ominous wind
[break][break]

@rowan &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 12:55:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

once rowan was fully able to catch her breath, she checked on lillie who was still sound asleep against her back. she made sure nothing was wrong with the child before she sighed in relief and moved to sit down on another rock.

'that was a close one...we could have gotten killed back there. stupid fucking jacob showing himself again after all this time.'

the woman then looked around a moment before her eyes spotted something she found interesting. sitting upon another tall rock was a xatu, who was being completely still. rowan watched as it began moving it's wings and speaking, as if trying to tell her something. she tilted her head before she heard it.

a low rumble of thunder, the woman's eyes going wide. her eyes then looked up as the rain began to trickle down. "great....i have to find somewhere to get before the rain gets too hard."

as if the xatu knew what she was going to say, it motioned for her with it's wing to follow. blinking, she stood and went with the psychic bird, finding herself a nice cave.

it would go in with her, which prompted her to smile. "hey, you aren't so bad....would you like to come with me?"

the xatu thought for a moment, as if staring off into the future before slowly nodding and giving a very confident 'xa xatu!'

rowan would move to take a pokeball and press it to the xatu gently.

tags:  & wild
notes: yay template change. also going after xatu cause it's pretty and i like it.

close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 15:54:27 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
For a moment, Jacob would breath a sigh of relief. Seeing that neither member of the Hitmon duo were chasing him down, instead continuing on with their scrap, Jacob seemed to be in the clear. It was then that the rumble of thunder would signify the falling of rain. While the rainfall began as a gentle trickle, it was clear that it would only get heavier as time went on. Without a raincoat, and without any shelter in sight, Jacob lamented the fact that he'd have to endure the rain to get his beloved Zorua any medical attention.

That was when blinking lights began to beckon him down the path. The distant lights only seemed to go further back, until he could see them in the mouth of a small cave. Smiling at his seemingly good fortune, Jacob rushed towards the cave, without a thought to what potentially awaited him.

For his trouble, Jacob would find a set of tentacles wrapping themselves around him. One of them would wrap around his throat, and the other would try to get his arms. Instinctively, Jacob would reach for the tentacle around his neck, only for the other tentacle to drag his arm down. Jacob would struggle and grope for one of his Pokeballs in desperation, before the tentacle would bring his arm down. Jacob managed to grab one of the capsules, and quickly released the Pokemon inside, Pierce the Pawniard.

As Jacob choked and struggled for air against the appendage around his neck, the Pawniard saw his master's plight. An Inkay had grabbed him from behind, and was attempting to kill him. Without even waiting for his master to give an order, the Pawniard delivered a Night Slash to the floating squid, who cried out in pain, releasing the redheaded human from her grip. As Jacob grabbed his freed throat, and began breathing heavily, the Inkay would try to cut down the Pawniard with a Night Slash of her own.

Pierce simply stood and took the attack, wincing, but standing strong. "Pierce!", Jacob cried out, before coughing. "Fury Cutter!", he would continue, before going into a spell of gasping and coughing. The Pawniard would nod, and deliver a swipe at the Inkay, who would cry out in agony at the attack, before falling to the ground, unconscious.

Jacob got back up to his feet, still catching his breath from the ordeal he went through. "Thank you, Pierce!", Jacob said to the Pawniard, before looking at his fallen attacker. Upon getting a better look, Jacob identified the creature as an Inkay, a Pokemon that was not only among the Dark-type, but a line that was considered an asset to a group like Team Rocket in general, thanks to their hypnotic capabilities.

Jacob would pull out a vacant Pokeball from his bag, and tap the now unconscious Inkay with it.

@rowan

Capture attempt on Inkay
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 18:16:06 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MUNNA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / forewarn[break]
calm mind / psychic / telekinesis / moonlight
[break][break]

@rowan &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anger point[break]
screech / assurance / outrage / close combat
[break][break]

@rowan &

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

YOU BOTH CAUGHT THE STUFF! NICE JOB!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 8:30:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

rowan would sigh as he sat there with lillie, who was now starting to wake up. the little red head looked up at her mother and smiled sleepily. 'momma, why in cave?' she asked softly, which made rowan smile softly. the woman would move to put the little baby carrier off her back and allowed lillie to roam about the cave. as she spoke. "it started raining, baby girl. we had to get out of it. don't want you to get sick."

the little girl would nod slightly before moving to walk around the cave in curiosity. giving a sigh, rowan would just watch before her eyes looked over to the entrance. as if by some fate, she watched as jacob approached and defended himself from the inkay. well, that was something interesting to say the least.

rowan would stand as she watched him, only to turn around when she heard lillie give off a laugh. confused, the pinkette would stare as the little girl held onto the pink pokemon and cuddled her gently. 'momma, wook! et'sa coote pokepoke!' she exclaimed.

the munna just cuddled against the little girl as if it had claimed her. rowan chuckled before she walked over to lillie and crouched down. "do you want to keep this pokemon, lillie? if you do, you have to take care of her."

lillie nodded as she pointed to the woman's side. rowan then moved to take the pokeball from her side and she pressed the ball against the munna's head gently.

tags:  & wild
notes: yay template change. also going after xatu cause it's pretty and i like it.

close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 15:07:43 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
Once the unconscious Inkay was captured, and sent to his PC, Jacob would sit back down on the ground, catching his breath. Pierce would walk up to his trainer, making sure the redhead was alright. Jacob smiled at the Pawniard, giving him a careful pat on the head. "Thank you again.", Jacob told the Steel-type, smiling at his faithful companion.

Before Jacob could turn around to see Rowan further into the cave, Jacob would be greeted with the sight of an angry Primeape strutting into the cave. The Fighting-type glared daggers at the redhead and the Pawniard, before letting out an ear-piercing Screech. Jacob covered his ears with his hands, pressing the palms into them as hard as he could to shield himself from the noise. Pierce winced and flinched, before staring down the Fighting-type angrily, his Defiant nature kicking in.

"Pierce, Iron Head!", Jacob called out.

The Pawniard would charge the Primeape, who would also run towards the two. The Primeape would get the first hit in, punching the Pawniard in the side of the head, before unleashing a vicious barrage of punches and kicks at the bladed Pokemon. Jacob could only look on in horror as the Primeape mercilessly beat Pierce into scraps, before kicking him back to Jacob, the Steel-type clearly in bad shape from the assault.

"Pierce!", Jacob cried out, before coughing.

The Rocket Grunt would recall the Pawniard to his Pokeball as quickly as he could, sending out Catty.

"Catty, Play Rough!", Jacob cried out in desperation. The Purrloin would nod, dashing up to the Primeape, before pouncing on top of his head. The Primeape cried in pain, before managing to shake off the Purrloin. It would then furiously start punching and kicking at the feline with Close Combat, sacrificing defense to take out the cat. Before he could inflict a killing blow, Jacob quickly recalled Catty, who had still been badly beaten.

"I'm sorry, Catty!", Jacob cried out, hot tears streaming down his face. The Primeape, hurt but still furious, strode over to the human, ready to smash him into oblivion. In an act of desperation, Jacob sent out Johanna the Vullaby. "Please, Air Slash!", Jacob cried out, the fear in his voice as clear as day.

The Vullaby would flap her wings, creating a sharp, blade-like gust of wind that blasted the Primeape back, finishing what her two fallen teammates had started. The Primeape momentarily attempted to get back up, before falling back onto his rear, and into unconsciousness.

With the harrowing encounter finished, all Jacob could do was pathetically bawl his eyes out. "Morrigan! Pierce! Catty! I'm so sorry!", Jacob cried out, unwittingly in the presence of his former love. "I... I'm such a failure! I failed Rowan! I failed Lillie! And I failed my own Pokemon!", Jacob continued to tearfully rant, before crumpling into a fetal position on the ground, with Johanna hopping over to try to comfort her master.

@rowan

Pawniard & Purrloin KO'd
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago