Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 22:46:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

"It's so thick I can barely see through it,"
amazement trickled from Noelle's voice as she looked at the thick smog that had enveloped the usually clean air of Verdanturf town. It had caused most of the citizens who lived in this nearby area to evacuate, especially the elderly. They'd been tasked with getting rid of the cause of the poisonous air, but so far, their search hadn't bore any results.

Voice slightly muffled by the gas mask, a small grunt left her lips. "How're we supposed to find the culprits if I can't even see my own hand in front of my face?" Her question was directed towards her companion.

"Ah...Adam?"
Had she walked off without him? Where'd he go?

mission

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 23:05:19 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”I’m right here, silly.” A hand would be placed on top of the woman’s head as it then turned said head in the direction of the man she was calling out for.

But she did have a point, it was hard as hell to see and if it wasn’t for the fact that he had his Lucario with them Adam would be incredibly worried about their chances of seeing this job through.

”My Lucario should be able to guide us to whatever’s causing this. So just stay close.” Or he’d then have to put a leash on her.

Even with his Lucario possibly guiding them with its ability to see auras the place was still a nightmare to navigate through.

”Maybe we should just look for where it’s thickest.”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 23:37:26 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

"Adam!" Her smile is hidden by the mask, but it shows in her voice as the man 'reappears' again. She squinted, narrowly making out the sight of the canine-like pokemon. The pink-haired girl offered a nod. "I'll try!" That was essentially her way of saying she couldn't promise. But, a hand did reach out to hold onto the man's sleeve, clutching the cloth between her fingers.

"I wish I could let out my dragonite and have them sweep it away with hurricane." She let out an almost irritated sigh. However, they weren't part steel like Adam's Lucario - the last thing she wanted was for them to get sick with poison.

"That might work," Noelle mused aloud, "this way then!" As per usual, she didn't think things through. And so, completely forgetting about staying near him, she'd already began to jog off.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 23:59:47 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Fucking hell!” He cursed under his breath as Noelle ran off, giving chase after her with his Lucario.

”I really am going to put a god damn leash on her.” He only stopped his pursuit when he noticed his Lucario hesitate.

”What is it? Do you see something?” The Lucario did in fact sense another creature’s aura but it was still a bit off from where they were.

”Noelle be careful! We’re not alone and it’s getting closer!”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 0:15:54 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

It was only after a few minutes did Noelle realize that running ahead might not have been the best idea nor anywhere close to it. Once again, she couldn't tell where Adam was. The thick smoke had gotten heavier and far more potent. The STENTCH was unbearable as well, she quickly realized. Her head felt light and her breathing felt estranged.

In the distance, she heard a shout of caution - as soon, behind her, she heard a faint shuffling. "A...Adam?" She questioned cautiously. It was then that something in her mind screamed at her to move. Just as she did a quick jump backwards, a foul green liquid sprayed towards her; a poisonous spray. Acid, maybe?

A yelp erupted from her throat as the potent liquid missed its mark, but a few droplets met their purchase on her arm. It sizzled through clothing and even the skin on her arm a bit, the slight smell of burning flesh mixing with the nauseous smell of toxins. A shape appeared through the thick smoke, towering in demeanor as it grew closer and closer towards her. It was a garbodor, one that seemed to spew out poisonous smoke with each breath it took. It was massive, far larger than any she'd seen before.

And it seemed pretty upset.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 1:12:13 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Shit! Extreme Speed now! Get her out of there!” Adam shuffled through his capsules for the right one as his Lucario vanished.

The steel type Pokémon would then reappear next to Noelle, taking hold of the woman before using its incredible speeds to take her a safe distance away from the monster Garbodor.

”Brave Bird!” Adam released his Corviknight, the large bird Pokémon using the attack its trainer commanded as it appeared from the capsule and crashed right into the Garbodor.

”Are you alright?” He asked Noelle as he hurried over to her and his Lucario, examining her wound once he reached them.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 7:57:03 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"I-I'm fine," the stuttered reply is slightly breathless as she glances down towards her arm. It's only a small area from where the acidic poison hit, but the skin is slightly singed and flesh blistered. It might've been adrenaline from nearly being reduced to a fleshy puddle that prevents her from feeling the aching throb of pain. There's slight fear of infection, but any concern towards her injury is ignored in favor of their more pressing issue.

The garbodor angrily stomps about, acid spraying from the nozzle of one of its arms whilst its other swung wildly about like a massive bat.

"We can worry about it later,"
she shook her head, "I can still fight." It might've been guilt over her recklessness, but she was determined to help in bringing down their target. A steelix is released, the metal serpent striking the garbodor in a BIND. Its body curls around the living heap of trash, restraining its movements immensely.

"Adam, go for it!"

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 2:50:22 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Yeah sure you’re fine.” Adam scoffed, the wound on her arm looked anything but fine.

She needed to get that checked at a hospital but in the meantime he could have his Lucario use heal pulse on it to ease the pain and stop some of the swelling.

”Listen just stay still and I’ll t-“ He might as well have been mouthing her words because they certainly weren’t being heard.

”Alright fuck it, guess we’re doing this.” Adam admired her tenacity even if he felt it was much too reckless given the situation but he knew it was pointless to fight with her now.

”Alright boys you heard the lady! Aura Sphere, Brave Bird! Take it down!” The two Pokémon leaped into action, aiming the exposed bits of the Garbodor’s body. God could this nightmare trash monster be annoying to deal with.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 3:51:52 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The garbodor flailed about as though having a gigantic tantrum. Still, contained within the steelix's unyielding bind, it fell victim to the relentless attacks by the lucario and corviknight. It wailed about before, finally, slumped over in defeat. With its jaw snapping shut, no more toxins seemed to leave its body. It'd take a moment, but the heavy smog would eventually disperse with the threat dealt with.

Returning her steelix, Noelle let out a sigh of relief. "We...we did it. Thanks for the help, Adam-" A wince paused her words as she held her injured arm. "A-ah, this...actually hurts more than I thought. M-my fault for running off, huh?" Her sheepish yet pained grin was hidden by the gas mask, but it could be heard within her voice.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:01:18 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Soul.” Adam said after letting out a deep sigh at the sight of Noelle. The Lucario walked over to the injured woman and used HEAL PULSE on her arm.

”Damn right it’s your fault try and be more careful next time, alright?” If she wasn’t already hurt this would be the part where he’d shake her but he figured she learned her lesson plenty.

”But yeah no problem, if you need help again on a job you know my number.” He said that but then immediately remembered his current commitments.

”Been a bit busy recently but I’ll try to come through. Anyway, let’s get you some actual professional medical attention.” No offense to Dr. Lucario over here.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poisonous [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:31:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: