Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 2:53:33 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

"So...yeah, that's my problem."
Noelle finishes explaining the story to her friend with an uneasy frown. In her arms, she holds her chewtle, that glowers up at the cluster of spearow and fearow like a tiny guard dog. Long story short, even though Lucas told her not to, she'd been feeding a spearow for a few days and it brought along its not-so-nice friends. They now clustered along the roof of the house, looming over it like menacing gargoyles. They'd even attacked the poor anorith's when Noelle had let them out to play earlier.

"Can you help me out? Please?"

mission

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:07:22 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”No problem! I’m happy to help!” After everything they had been through June was more than eager to help Noelle with whatever problem she might have.

It definitely beats having to fight killer buff mosquito alien monsters.

June looked up at the horde of annoying bird bastards, reaching toward her belt of capsules and took two out and released the Pokémon inside.

”Seems like a pretty easy problem to fix.” She grinned as he Toxtricity and Raichu appeared.

”Let’s zap the bloody bastards off the roof and right out of the sky since they like playing rough!”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:20:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
A smile of relief came to the pinkette's lips, looking as though a load had been taken from her shoulders. "Thanks, June! I owe you one." She placed chewtle down, shooing him off with a little motion of her hands. Although, the stubborn turtle seemed intent on staying around for the action, likely because he too had been victimized by the terrible flock.

"Just be careful not to damage the house, okay? I'm...pretty sure any damages we cause cost more than I could ever make in a year." There was almost a hint of bitterness in her voice. "A-also they're like really mean - like, seriously June. Be careful." She didn't want to include that she, too, had been victimized by the bully birds upon trying to get the morning newspaper.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:35:42 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Right make sure to not seriously damage the house and they’re really mean, got it!” June wasn’t taking Noelle’s warnings as seriously as she probably should.

”You’re worrying too much! We’ll have this over in a jiffy.” June made one step toward the house and already one of the birds was dive-bombing for her.

If it wasn’t for her Raichu pulling her back she’d probably have a beak-shaped hole in her chest. Her Toxtricity fired back with a POISON JAB, launch the bird away.

”That thing could’ve killed me! Fine if that’s how you bastards want to play. Use Thunder!” Despite probably being a bad idea her Raichu followed June’s order and used Thunder on the group of birds which probably just pissed them off more.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:53:12 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"June!" The both exasperated and concerned shout from Noelle was followed by an eep as she nearly avoided flurrying wings swatting her in the face as a fearow moved to dodge the thunder. Quite a few of the birds got fried, falling to the ground with a squawking cry. However, for those that didn't get hit, the sudden onslaught from the trainers proved to only piss them off.

It was only by releasing her dragonite to protect her that Noelle avoided a DRILL PECK to the face. The dragon grunted, pushing back the large bird with a snarl before its fist became cloaked in electricity. A THUNDER PUNCH sent the bird flying and crashing into the door none too gently. "Hime!" Noelle protested once more in a whine but the dragon only scoffed.

"Hey, what're they doing?"
Noelle suddenly asked with a squint to the large group that still remained situated atop the roof. The birds glowered, loud screeches coming from parted beaks that'd began to glow. It looked like...they were all about to attack in a FURY ATTACK!
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 4:03:19 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”That’s what ya get!” Watching her Raichu’s Thunder lit the bastards up brought a smile to her face and a great sense of satisfaction.

Despite it not starting off the way she would’ve liked they ended up getting into a fight anyway which was how she was going to solve this problem.

It was unfortunate that they caused damage to the house but hey they were doing this Lucas Lane guy a favor by getting rid of all these birds, June was sure he could repair a door. June looked to where Noelle was warning about, quickly pulling out another Pokéball.

”I don’t know what it is but I don’t like it!” June responded, releasing her Mr. Mime.

”Use Wide Guard! And then Discharge!” June’s Mr. Mime would put up a barrier protecting the group while her Toxtricity would unleash a Discharge attack on the Fury Attacking birds.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 5:23:32 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

Noelle winced, as though anticipating being skewered by the bird's flurry of beaks. However, it never came. Instead, a barrier prevented the attacks from hitting their mark, as the vile pokemon were swept back by a powerful surge of electricity. "Nice one!" Noelle praises. "We can't get outdone, Hime - follow it up!" With the birds stunned and rendered motionless from the discharge, the dragonite aimed to wrap up the job with a powerful HYPER BEAM.

It worked! Except, there was a sizable chunk of the roof missing thanks to the overly powerful attack. The dragonite, of course, looked proud of itself.
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 5:38:40 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”That was a wicked hyper beam, Noelle! I’d say let’s celebrate our win but uh…..” Her Mr. Mime’s barrier had gone down and with both her Toxictricity and Noelle’s Dragonite’s attacks, June could see clearly now the damage that they had brought onto the house.

”I think we might have gone a bit overboard.” And this was that Lane guy’s house too! It was probably a really pricey place that was expensive to repair, so it was time to get the hell out of here before she got hit with the bill.

”Well Noelle it’s been real swell seeing you and I’m happy your bird problem is fixed but I think we should be going now.”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 6:17:42 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

"You think so?" Noelle beams slightly at the praise, a small red dusting her cheek. "I-It was pretty cool h- Ah, I mean this is...terrible!" She clutches her head with a groan, the dragonite merely huffing as it seemed to look over its work in pride. A faint smoke rose from the blatant hole in the roof - it was...incredibly noticeable.

She turned towards her friend, about to bare her 'prettiest' smile and plead for her help. Unfortunately though, it seemed she was too late.

"W-w-wait, you can't just leave me!" Noelle let out a shout of desperation, flailing her hands, "help me fix it! June! June, wait! June!"
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 6:24:32 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June quickly returned all of her Pokémon as she was making her getaway.

”Sorry I’d love to stick around but I think I uh….I uh…. I left the oven on!” Frantically the young woman shifted through her Pokéballs to grab the right one containing her Noivern.

”Y-yeah I gotta go turn that off so I don’t burn my house down! And besides, I don’t have the money or the know-how to fix that so I’ll catch you later Noelle!” She’d release her Noivern and hop on to the dragon to fly away and escape from the impending doom of taking responsibility for the damages.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bird's the word [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 6:33:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: