January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Ho Ho Ho (MM)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 18:28:20 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

In truth, Rikiya wasn't here to really find anyone, or befriend anyone. No, this was mostly an event that he and Andie went to for fun. He believed that she just wanted to take the opportunity to make friends. That, or kick him out before he drove her insane. Either way, Rikiya agreed to come along, and play along.

Rikiya would sit at the table, waiting for his partner to arrive. By his side was a Shinx, who was chowing away at a bowl of food he got for the little one. In a moment of seriousness, he couldn't help but smile at the cute little creature. He was tempted to pet the Shinx, but didn't want to disturb the little guy while he was eating.

tags: @madeline
notes: 1/5

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ho Ho Ho (MM)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 21:17:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#666666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

[attr="class","aofBody"]

the intention wasn't to find a date, or to make a friend. [break][break]

no, though it would be nice if that were the case, the nun had no need to make any more connections than she needed (her deep faith in giratina was more than enough. a bond that would never be severed, no matter the circumstances, is the only bond she would ever need). it was a restaurant where she would need to meet her "blind date", though she would have liked it more if it were a location more secluded, lest her malamar be caught in the act. it doesn't look like she'd be trying to convert anyone today. not yet. [break][break]

a smile tugs at the albino's lips, togepi resting in her arms with unease whilst sensing the twisted desires of the trainer's heart. "worry not, love~" her honey'd voice tries to soothe the baby, hand gently stroking the top of the pokemon's head. "i would never do anything to hurt you, so please, don't look at me with such contempt~" the woman gives a gentle, yet empty comment to reassure it. the words only stop as she arrives at the table, a shinx enjoying its own meal with her blue-haired companion for the next ten minutes. [break][break]

"good evening, rikiya?" her eyes smile with her lips as she tilts her head, hoping that she was right. her expression softens into soft laughter, hoping to emulate the expression of relief from boiled over anxiety. "i'm sorry, it took me a little bit. this one was getting moody, and i got a little bit lost~. my name is madeline~."

falling too fast for the fear to embrace me

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Ho Ho Ho (MM)
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 18:06:17 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

Rikiya would spot a woman with a distinctive appearance approaching the table. Given what details he got about this Madeline chick, she fit the bill. He would smile as the woman greeted him. "Yo, that's me.", he told her in a relaxed manner. "Don't worry about it, Madeline.", he would assure her. "Cute Togepi you have there.", he commented.

"So, tell me about yourself, Madeline. What do you do for a living?", he'd inquire.

At this point, this was just him trying to be polite, while sizing her up to see whether he'd just let this go smoothly, or pull out the GoPro.

tags: @madeline
notes: Striking up convo