and the thunder rolls [s/w]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 10:25:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ian, who was rather new to slateport, would have found himself in the lower district with only one thing in mind. well, maybe two things in all honesty. one would be to get more pokemon to add to his team. the second would be to try and snatch some shit from the abandoned stores. while he didn't really have to steal things given his occupation as a model, he always enjoyed the thrill of it. even though it wasn't exactly stealing anyway at this point, he wanted to get his adrenaline pumping in excitement.

tags: wild
notes: let's see what we can do <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 21:24:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD METANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / clear body[break]
meteor mash / pursuit / agility / zen headbutt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 4:08:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the male would scoff at the bulky creature known as metang that decided to float itself in front of him. "pah, you aren't good enough for me. go on, now. run along." he said as the metang looked to the male happily at first, only to look distraught at how mean the man honestly was. here the metang just wanted friends.

the heartbroken steel type would slowly float away. really, ian didn't have to be so rude to the poor thing. especially with it having issues with self confidence anyway. oh well, it just guessed it would have to make friends somewhere else.

the red head would roll his eyes as he watched it, continuing to move forward. it was at this moment he pursed his lips and started whistling a happy little tune.

notes: skipping metang

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 7:32:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cheek pouch[break]
discharge / play rough / nuzzle / charm
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 12:32:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

finally, a pokemon worthy of ian's team. it was electric and it also looked adorable. it matched thor the pikachu well. speaking of thor, the rocket grunt looked to the companion on his shoulder with a grin. "hey, go make friends." he whispered before watching as the pikachu would then move down his arm and forward towards the dedenne.

"chuu! pika pi pikachu!" he exclaimed happily. the dedenne would jump and her cheeks would spark a bit in surprise. however, one look at the yellow mouse would make the other blush a bit. ian chuckled a bit as he watched the scene unfold. the pikachu would hold his tail out as if it was offering a handshake. the dedenne's ears would twitch before she held her tail out and wrapped it around thor's gently.

thor grinned a bit, bouncing about suddenly as he was happy that he had made a friend. now that introductions was over for the pokemon, he moved to ian and acted as if he were introducing the dedenne to the man. with a grin, ian would lean down and crouches to the other mouses level. "hello there, little one. i see you made friend's with my little thor here. perhaps you would enjoy sticking around." ian asked with a smile.

the dedenne smiled before thinking for a moment, shaking her head. she moved to go off, which was the worst idea she could have ever done. thor would pout slightly, looking up at ian with a sad look. "well then....thor...you know what to do.." the pikachu sighed, giving an apologetic 'chu' before charging forward.

the first move was a quick attack which knocked the poor dedenne off her feet. the poor thing moved to give off a discharge but was only met with another quick attack being followed soon after by an electro ball.

ian then moved to pull out a ball, clearing his throat which caused the pikachu to stop. he then tossed it to the dedenne, watching the pokemon get sucked into the ball.

notes: catching dedenne

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin