a nice stew

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a nice stew
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 3:02:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

um, yeah, hi i'm too damned lazy for something complicated ty. but across my characters i got a few slots that have potential to be filled! i can give you more details of if you dm me on discord or pm me here c:

could have a few things!

big sister - female / 26 / league

maybe fc 1 / maybe fc 2 / maybe fc 3 / maybe fc 4 / maybe fc 5

chu-e has an older sister who loves him very much and misses him. her name is jang-mi choi. before chu-e vanished from her life she was one of his biggest supporters. she had dreams to be a pokemon professor of some sort. i imagine that she is searching for chu-e to try and bring him back hom but you have say of if she knows he's in rocket or a beast or not. he hasn't had contact with her since he was 14 and ran off, the last thing she was being his 'goodbye' note. before her brother ran away she was very confident and could even be abrasive with her opinions. you can change this how you life since i'm sure his running off would leave some scars.

with her fc, i have some maybe-picks up there. i like 4 and 5 the best, but i'm not married to any of them. any female character with long, black hair who doesn't look like a teenager will do for her.

best bud - female / early 20s

one of chu-e's two best friends before he ran away from home. she supported him after what happned to him. you can make her however you like and give her whatever personality you want. any fc. league or rocket is fine.

best bud - male / early 20s

one of chu-e's two best friends before he ran away from home. he supported him after what happned to him. you can make him however you like and give him whatever personality you want. any fc. league or rocket is fine.

i'll add more later for my other characters :u