Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Come On Baby, Light My Fire (Closed)
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 18:09:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian Westcliff would roam the bustling streets of Lilycove City. His gloved hands were tucked neatly into the baby blue winter coat that he wore. The scar over his eye that marked him out as the infamous Mad Dog of Rocket was covered up by some well-applied makeup, allowing him to effectively blend in with the crowd.

As the Mad Dog passed through the streets of Lilycove, he would notice the occasional couple huddling up against each other as they walked through the streets, lovers admiring the winterized state of the city. The thought of bringing a woman with him in the near future crossed his mind. Perhaps it could end with a romantic night by a fireplace in one of Lilycove's luxury hotels?

But what Dorian truly yearned for was the day that Lilycove was wreathed in flames, like the cities of Kanto before it, and the rest of this Region with it. While their takeover of Slateport City was not the best by any means, Dorian vowed to make sure the takeover of the Hoenn Region went smoother for Team Rocket, once they were ready to progress their hostile takeover of the Region.

As Dorian walked with his hands in his pockets, and his eyes to the snowy sky, he would fail to notice what was in front of him, leaving him vulnerable to bumping into something, or someone.

tags: @cassie
notes: Roaming the streets of Lilycove, eyes up to the sky

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Come On Baby, Light My Fire (Closed)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 5:02:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she panted as the young woman would job down the sidewalk, a piece of toast in her mouth and a briefcase in her hand. stupid alarm clock, making her be extremely late to start work. then again, she really didn't have any patients to see today so it would just all be walk ins. either way, she didn't want to seem incompetent by not being there on time.

the young woman continued on, finishing off the toast in a few bites before looking at the wrist watch. she was at least two hours behind schedule. not good at all. then again, perhaps if she had been on time, maybe she would have ran right into the man in front of her and caused herself to land right on her ass in front of everyone.

giving a groan, she looked over to see who she ran into before starting to apologize. "i am so so so sorry, sir! i didn't mean to run into you!"

tags:
notes: :3 the joker and harley quinn here