Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dorian's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 0:18:04 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

DORIAN WESTCLIFF

From just another punk causing trouble in the Orre Region, to one of Rocket's most fanatical, and dangerous, attack dogs. Rocket had found the Orrean at his lowest point, having stowed away on a cargo ship that docked in the Vermillion Harbor. Wounded, the petty criminal was eventually discovered by , who took him in. Ever since that day, Dorian's entire existence has been dedicated to Rocket.

CURRENT PLOTS

GUARD DOG
With the influx of more naïve, idealistic Rockets coming in, Dorian wishes to evaluate new recruits. The Mad Dog mainly wants to see if they truly have what it takes to survive in the gritty world of Team Rocket. To act as a filter, and a reality check, to the more idealistic elements coming in.

SEEKING:
  • Basic Rocket missions that turn violent
  • Showing newer Rockets how things are done in the organization
  • Making new recruits carry out executions
VILLAIN
The Mad Dog of Rocket has had a storied history of atrocity. During the Kanto Takeover alone, he managed to kill well over a thousand people. Though he had gone dark since the death of , Dorian has recently been making waves, with his attack on the Mauville Gym, where four employees of the Gym, including the Interim Gym Leader, were slain.

SEEKING:
  • Past victims - Whether it be civilians who escaped his many brutal acts, League soldiers who barely escaped with their lives, or past torture victims who escaped Rocket captivity. People that Dorian had harmed during the Kanto days, that are either haunted by the monster, or seek revenge against him.
  • New victims - In the course of Dorian's actions for Rocket, he will accrue new victims. Either League officials unlucky enough to respond to the veteran Rocket, or civilians caught in the crossfire. More than likely, he will leave many people traumatized in his wake.

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Survivors of the Orre gang

NEW CONNECTIONS

• Patrons or workers at the Burning Maw in Rustboro

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES

• - "Child of one of our backers. She has a lot to learn, if she's to survive in this world!"
  • - "A fellow veteran of the Kanto days. A man that knows how to get things done, a man I wholeheartedly respect!"
  • - "The man who saved my life, and made me who I was. I can only hope to earn his respect."
  • - "I remember when she was new to the organization. Seeing her growth as a Rocket has left me impressed. I just hope, wherever she is, she's alright."
  • - "Though we don't see eye to eye on everything, I still have nothing but respect for you, sir! I know you'll help lead us to greatness!"

FRIENDS

• - "I can't believe they kept you alive for three years! But I'm grateful to see you alive and well. Together, we will secure Rocket's place at the top!"
  • - "You've always been like a brother to me! I will protect Eris with my life, I promise!"

LOVERS

• @marionette - "The love of my life, the mother of my son! I'd die for them both!"

FAMILY

• Demetrius - "My beloved son! I may have missed the first three years of his life, but I will make up for it!"
  • - "I know I messed up, but I just wanted to protect you! You'll always be like my daughter!"

ENEMIES

• - "You came between me and my fun! I'm gonna fry you, freak!"
  • - "You hurt Eris! I will make your life pure misery for that, you swine!"
  • - "I don't know what this brat's problem is with me! Obviously, it had something to do with Kanto, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack! If he messes with me, I will destroy him!"
  • - "You are no real Rocket! I WILL expose you for what you are, scum!"
[googlefont="Poppins"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights