Faint Lights (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:09:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A distant boom of thunder rumbled throughout the dark night sky. A lone figure could be seen walking among the dark ally ways in the lower district of Slateport. As she walked forwards, a random pebble in her way was kicked towards a trash can - scaring a lingering trubbish as it dashed away back into the shadows. A sigh escaped Fay, tired eyes fixated on the flickering lights that street lamps had emitted. Lately she had been lost in her thoughts, Team Rocket was making a move - it was unexpected as she only thought of it as a lowly criminal organization, that came to Hoenn after they were defeated in Kanto.
[break][break]
Fay wasn’t really interested in taking over Hoenn, if anything it was ridiculous that they would try to pull off such a stunt in another region - did they not learn anything from Kanto? To absorbed in thoughts, she failed to notice any approaching footsteps.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 22:32:35 GMT
marie jules Avatar
As a credit to her own nature, Marie takes the time to get to know her victims before making any moves against them.

The one which her eyes had set on was a young rocket by the name of Fay. There wasn’t much she cared to know of her other than she was young and impressionable and she had no real experience with rocket as of yet, she was the perfect target for Marie.

Marie’s figure was just out of perspective, the woman keeping her distance in tailing Fay until an opportunity had arisen, light footsteps opting ahead in order to meet the young lady head on.

You look lost.” A voice speaks from the leading darkness, its source unseen.

In need of assistance?

Marie asks in a bubbly tone as she slinks out of the shadows, moving into the flickering spotlight of a shop’s back entrance.

@fay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 7:00:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She paused at Marie’s silhouette against the dim flickering lights. Fay’s eyes would narrow, giving the mysterious woman a uncertain glare her shoulders tensed at the woman’s bubbly tone. She wondered how long Marie had been following her - she proved to be skilled if it was for ages, as Fay didn’t expect a thing. She disliked how Marie spoke, the manner she did made Fay believe that there was a specific reason for this encounter. Running would prove to be troublesome: her best option was either to get her to leave, or find out what she was after but that was easier said then done.
[break][break]
I know my way around.” a small bluff as she didn’t want to come off as stupid. Fay raised her head slightly at Marie’s offer, curious on how she would help and what her goal was“I.. ” her words briefly paused a small wave of fear now hitting her, if she said the wrong thing it could potentially lead to a worse situation. .. yes I can.” a faint tremble in her voice.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 17:44:48 GMT
marie jules Avatar
We both know you don’t, kiddo.

Marie intercepts quickly, ignoring what she says beyond her first sentence; the woman glaring daggers at the girl with a smile set on her lips. She speaks knowingly and approaches slowly, heels clicking with each step closer.

You wandered without purpose then got lost in your head. You looked for the best source of light and ended up running with the wrong group. And now that you’ve gotten what you wanted, you’re more lost than ever. Isn’t that right, Fay?

It was an atypical reasoning for most joining Rocket, and she could make the assessment for just about any that were in their ranks, but this was no mere guess on Marie’s part.

@fay
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 0:38:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Marie was swift in cutting down her bluff. The fierceness in the way she spoke; the way she stared was like small sharp daggers was enough to send a chill down her spine. Amongst the fear and intimidation she felt, Fay also was a little star struck - in a way Marie was everything that Fay desired to be: powerful, fierce, daunting.. Marie was the personification of a rampaging storm.
[break][break]
She scoffed at Marie’s accusation a subtle chuckle escaping from her lips. It was incredible Marie seemed to know the exact reason as to why she joined Rocket, though it may have been a bluff.. it was the truth and after years of denying it and running, maybe she should finally accept the truth. She’d look up at Marie with a little smile, “Right on the mark.” still not having a clue on Marie’s goals she’d ask her for a name. “you sure seem to know a lot about me.. unfortunately I don’t know anything about you.” a hint of sourness lacing her words.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 20:40:43 GMT
marie jules Avatar
And that’s how it’ll stay.” She says with a smile, Marie stopping in front of the girl. “I have everything I need to know about you already, therefor there is no need for an exchange of information. Do not for one second think that you are in the drivers seat here.” Her words are laced with venom, betraying the smile she held on her lips.

That being said, I respect your commitment to the bluff, it’s a step in the right direction I plan on steering you in.

Hands gently cusps into one another, Marie taking a step back as she relaxes, if only slightly.

From this point on, I will be tutoring you in the correct direction of a proper rocket. And before you ask, no, you do not have a choice.

You can call me Marie. Do you have any other questions?

@fay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 0:40:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Right." Voice trailing as her gaze swayed between the woman and the flickering lights from street lamps. She shrugged at the small praise, for the amount of time she's been with team rocket it was a given that she should know how to trick others. Seeing how Marie relaxed Fay also loosened up, a small sigh once her intentions were revealed.
[break][break]
Fay wasn't looking to become a 'proper' member. She never thought highly of the organization to begin with all Fay wanted was to lie low in the organization; never get in trouble or achieve anything too great, just to be a simple grunt. There were many questions floating inside her mind but Fay figured that she should just limit herself to one for the time being,Marie didn't seem to be type of person who enjoyed answering many questions.
[break][break]
"When do we start then?"

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 22:50:52 GMT
marie jules Avatar
It started when I told you what I needed to.

Being a part of a rocket is a full time job after all.

I’ll be monitoring you from here on out. You are free to do as you please but every so often I’ll call upon you; whether it be to test you on a subject or otherwise. But for now...

A Xatu sweeps from the shadows, landing in front of the two before spreading its wings, their location shifting to an empty bar; the tender quietly cleaning and paying little to no attention to Marie’s sudden entrance.

Tell me about yourself.

Marie takes a seat into the booth they teleported next to, the sly smile she held still persisting as she offered the seat opposite of her.

Interests, favorite foods, family life, whatever suits your mood I’d like to know it. Who knows, maybe I’ll share something about me with you if you push the right buttons from me.

One leg crossed over the other under the table, the woman idly shaking her foot as she awaited Fay to speak at her own discretion.

@fay
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 7:02:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A simple nod was Fay’s response. She wasn’t pleased with the fact that she’d be under surveillance, even if she was free to do whatever she pleased; knowing that she was being watched made her uneasy. Her gaze shifted in the direction of moving shadows, blinking out of astonishment when a Xatu had swiftly swooped in before the pair.
[break][break]
They promptly teleported to an empty bar, the sudden teleportation was mind-blogging to Fay she gave a few confused glimpses around, slightly amazed at the power of teleportation. ‘A useful ability’ Fay thought to herself, a side glimpse towards the tender who showed no care with the pairs sudden appearance she figured that the man was used to Marie popping in and out like this. Her attention returned to Marie, accepting the offer silently and sitting across from the woman. There was a look of confusion on Fay’s face upon hearing the question she didn’t think that rocket would care for such trivial information, but she found Marie’s curiosity interesting. Apparently Marie was also willing to cough up information but that was only if said the right things.
[break][break]
It felt like there had been a bait laying right in front of her, but Fay didn’t see the harm in having just a little nibble. She loosened up slightly, raising her arm onto the table and resting her face onto hand. Pondering the question, she realized that she didn’t really have much to discuss. It was slightly funny to realize such a thing. “Well, didn’t have parents to stop me from joining a criminal organization ” She stifled a light chuckle, before speaking once more. “Goals.. can’t say I have anything to specific but for right now I guess just to become more useful for rocket.” There was a little more thought put into her response, Fay never really considered herself to be very ambitious, but who knows if that’ll change in the future - maybe with Marie’s guidance she could become a big deal, not that it really mattered to her.
[break][break]
my favorite food? Soba. ” she answered quickly and confidently, just the thought of food made her hungry.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 14:53:10 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Familiarity breeds comfort, and to let your guard down around another leaves one vulnerable. Marie was always aware of this fact and made it a point to never let up her defenses. This would be something Fay would eventually come to learn, but at the moment, Marie could not be bothered with drilling lessons into her head.

Right now, Marie was simply conversing with an underling.

If you would want to consider yourself an asset to rocket you need to prove that you are not as expendable as the rest of the rabble. Keep a clear head and always think a step ahead. While others are shooting for the moon, keep your footing on solid ground and learn the lay of the land. By the time they return empty handed with nothing to show for their eagerness, you’ll be able to shoot for the stars and leave them behind. Be useful to rocket by being useful to your own growth.

Though she was not one to pass on giving a bit of advice.

She promptly whistles, and the tender who was once stagnant behind the bar brought them drinks, a water for Fay and a Lum/Nomel berry mocktail to Marie.

I really like Johto food. I think if i had to pick a favorite dish it would be… Udon. Favorite food has to be Eggant because it can be cooked into so many different dishes.

She sips her drink through a plastic straw, eyes averting momentarily in thought before returning back to Fay.

Hobbies?

@fay
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 22:48:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Marie’s words had been different from what Fay had been expecting. Throughout her life she was told cheating and using force would be the quickest way to rise into power. Fay really thought that it was the only way to gain power, since no one told told her a different method. Marie’s advice made her realize that power can be achieved with different methods, it was refreshing and relieving to hear.
[break][break]
“Right, got it.” Fay said with a small smile, there was a new look in her eyes. One that was filled with new found courage. She briefly thanked the tender with the nod of her head, sipping the ice cold water. It was a little surprising to hear that Marie was a fan of johto food, but it was kind of nice that they shared something in common.
[break][break]
“You have good taste” Fay promptly complimented as she took another sip from her refreshment thinking about Marie’s next question.
[break][break]
She recalled the day she spent at the beach, where she met Fini. “Swimming.. I guess?” Fay said with a small chuckle, there wasn’t anything specific that came to mind. “I don’t have many.”

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 2:39:18 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Is that an actual hobby or just something you thought up on the spot?

Curled lips reveal her smile, Marie rolling her head over onto a propped up hand, stirring her drink with the other.

Killed anyone yet?

Her question flows off the tongue just as easily as the previous one, a semi-disinterested look on her features as she sips from the glass.

@fay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 1:06:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There was a small huff of annoyance, Marie seemed to see through everything. "On the spot" Fay admitted as she took another sip of the ice-cold water.
[break][break]
Pausing she raised an eyebrow and looked at Marie, surprised by how unfazed she looked when the question was asked. "No." Fay knew that she was incapable of killing, her features looked troubled.
[break][break]
"Why? Am I suppose to Kill people now?" She was worried how Marie would answer.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 18:08:42 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Do you know how to ride a bike?” Grasping her straw between index and thumb, Marie idly stirs the mixture within her glass, looking down at it for a moment before her attention returns to Fay. “That’s not something you need, but it’s a skill that comes in handy from time to time.

Her lips sit at an incline of indifference, soon moving to the straw and sipping from the beverage.

Eventually, it’ll come natural to you, but the first step is going through with it. When I feel the time is right I’ll find a suitable partner for you and you’ll have your time in the light.

She checks her wrist, the face of a thin watch showing the time- her eyes quickling flicking from it to Fay.

Eventually.

She repeats matter of factly, coming to a stand. “But as it stands, you’re on your own. Do what you think is best for rocket for the time being and if you’re having second guesses, give me a call.

She slips the girl a number before she holds up a burner phone. “It’s a line directly to me. If i don’t answer leave a message by text or voice, I’ll get back to you when I have the chance to.

Slipping the phone away, she waves to the bartender in a friendly manner- a wave given back by the man behind the bar.

I expect to see more of me in you soon, Fay.” A calm smile rest on her features as she releases a Xatu, the pokemon’s talons clicking on the floor as it neared it trainer- eye flashing a light purple as it and Marie vanished without a trace.

@fay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Faint Lights (C)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:49:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]