new beginning?

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 2:17:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

It's not as if Abner hadn't noticed.

There was some guy talking to a blonde that had eyed him, twice. The chick he'd come with had noticed it and bitched about it like, god, twice? Annoying, but he'd promptly told her to find another date if she didn't like it.

Now he was hoping she hadn't been imagining things and that the hot guy from across the bar was gonna come over and make his night because he'd just damn near tanked his chances with the piece of ass he'd come to the club with earlier that evening.

Out of curiosity, Abner turned his head slowly, drink to his lips, to see if the guy was making his way over. Oh! And there the blonde went, and the guy was standing. Yes, oh, that bode well with him.

He really hoped the guy wasn't looking for a boyfriend... because all Abner really wanted was one hell of a night.

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 3:36:06 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
somewhere behind him, francie is making her way out of the bar, back out into the mall-like expanse beyond the old-timey doors.

somewhere behind him, the door to the men's bathroom swings for someone that isn't him, someone that doesn't know that bathroom like he does.

somewhere behind him, zeke's decision to go back to the hotel early to get back to lilycove was lying there abandoned.

everything is behind him except the one face he's been staring at all night, the one that looks like it is made of porcelain. as he gets closer to him, something tells him the porcelain has been shattered and taped back together thousands of times over. it only allures him more.

it takes a minimal amount of weaving and some liquid courage to get him over to the guy, but here they are, face to face. his burly arms slide across the bar top as a means to support him, eyes straight ahead for a second before looking up at the guy with a meager grin.

the stance could not be more casual -- neither could zeke's intentions.

"need a drink?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 14:19:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

The only way this could get better was if they got into a fist fight and then started to lick each other's wounds. No, he had no idea that wasn't the sexiest thing ever thought. No, he didn't care it wasn't either. After all, his brain functions the way it does and his mouth has no filter; hopefully, he isn't asked how he would have preferred the night to go.

That's not to say he's disappointed though. As that sexy thing got closer Abner's grin got wider. Damn if he wasn't attractive. The drink in Abner's hand was nonchalantly tossed behind him as he leaned up to show his grin a bit closer. And the tossed glass? He'd tip big later and apologize for the mess.

"I do now."

[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2018 1:21:22 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
his gaze falls upon the drink in the guy's hand, eyes widening imperceptibly as he realizes the faux pas. in his distraction with everything going on above the drink (above the neck, specifically), zeke failed to noticed its presence. a laugh rises out of his throat, nearly breaking into existence before an interruption screws up zeke's face.

glass shatters over the man's shoulder, beer skittering across the floor like mice. the shock of the move paralyzes zeke for an instant, his eyes bouncing from the other man's, down to the floor, back up to the other man's.

an impish grin fights its way onto his visage. "you look parched. let me get you something." he flags down the bartender, though it isn't the one from before -- zeke can hear that one muttering under his breathing as he proclaims himself the one responsible for cleaning that up. "two gin and tonics." his own glass is empty, the beer eager to be replaced with gin to keep him from getting too bloated.

"i'm zeke." his body stands upright, forearms shoving off the countertop to bring him to his full height. zeke pushes his right hand out in front of the guy, thrusting his body after it. though he awaits a handshake, his shoulder already brushes against the guy's, the distance between them greatly diminished such that a phone book could not fit between them.

"so nice to meet you."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2018 1:49:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

parched? more like thirsty. but not for whiskey. no, more like, for whatever that cute body was gonna offer. would... that be too straightforward? he sure as hell hoped not because this guy looked delicious. in every way. for a moment abner wondered if he could bite and if so, would this guy mind?

oh! seemed like he wouldn't! getting so damn close... he moved to take that hand, but with the opposite, lacing fingers. it wasn't a romance thing, it was something that abner typically did to see how they'd fit together for the purpose of stability. very strong, very nice. they complimented each other well. 'this is gonna be fun...'

"thanks, zeke." he shifted to take his drink and wrap that arm around zeke's waist boldly. he grinned, very close to the other now. it was dangerous, but abner was a dangerous kind of man... whoa, how cliche. "i'm abner. pleasure's definitely mine."

abner only removed his hand from zeke's waist to take a drink, but he certainly didn't mind keeping them close as if his hand were still there.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 2:03:07 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]zeke fancies himself a forward man -- he does not skirt around the point, beat around the bush. not with this stuff, anyways.

but his eyes can't help but widen unexpectedly as the guy, abner, grabs his waist. mild embarrassment urges his gaze to scan the room for observers as he stands center stage, but the magnetism of abner's allure keeps zeke centered on his prize.

aside from the ocular muscles that bounce his eyes between abner's, not a muscle in his body moves. this is an entrancement, it's a mystical curse, but he doesn't care. nowhere in his mind does he think of fernando and getting back to work like he promised he would.

his tongue dances over his upper lip, perhaps a subconscious materialization of his desires. with abner's hand gone from his waist, zeke still does not find the courage to move. or, perhaps it is the cowardice to run.

the line between them blurs. "is that so?" it's a flirty little line, one he's said plenty of times before.

"you're welcome, then. for giving you such immense pleasure." gone is the stoicism, gone is the tough guy. gone is any form of inhibition, and all that remains is pure tension waiting to be fulfilled.

[newclass=.zeke]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zeke b]color:#E7A000; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 2:11:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

well shit.

abner was definitely getting that classic grin across his face. the kind of grin that made his throat vibrate in a sort of growl that was usually used when animals corner prey. but this time, this was a happy growl. like abner's way of purring, and it was used to signify the fact that abner wanted just what zeke did. he could see it there, in those bouncing eyes.

the tension between them was unreal. he hadn't even been with the guy but a minute or two and already he could feel a heat boiling in his waistline and a hardening in certain places. it was the best kind of tension, but worse yet? he was pretty sure this guy was going to make him very sore... oh, silas was gonna kill him.

worth it.

"alright, hotshot." he leaned back to get enough room so that his hips could rotate. he down his drink and set it down, grunting as some of it entered his throat the wrong way. a clearing of his throat and a tap or three and he was signing a cut at his throat, no more drinks.

he turned to grin at zeke, lifting his eyebrow. "what do you say we take this party somewhere i can take it into your pants, hm?" did that make sense? sort of. what? he was a wee bit drunk, after all.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 2:52:31 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]abner turns away from him, pulling zeke out of his lull for a moment. the tension releases with a cacophony of coughs, and his "fuck me" face falls away into one of mild concern. zeke says nothing though; he is given no opportunity. abner dives back in, apparently not disrupted by his own coughing fit. it's zeke's turn to raise an amused eyebrow, this one more impish than devious.

a chuckle escapes the barely open lips and his face drops to the ground for an instant, as if to mask the laughter. it rises up to search for any sign of joking from abner, but the facial analysis turns up nothing. "a pants party?" the chuckle rises into a laugh, and he takes a swig of abner's drink that he said he was done with.

"i can show you back to my place, if you promise not to choke out on me." the mauville apartment he had when he still worked here had been signed for a year, despite being based in lilycove now. things change, people change, but leases are forever.

or at least for a year.

he doesn't care for an answer. closing his tab takes an instant but the time passes in slow motion. the debit card disappears into zeke's pocket while his free hand grips itself loosely around abner's forearm to drag him out of the bar and into the "open" mauville air.

[newclass=.zeke b]color:#E7A000; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 3:09:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

"whoa-" as abner's tugged along, he grins. he can't help how he laughs at the fact that this guy was tugging him all around mauville. now, he's not one that prefers bottom or top over the other, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't curious as hell to see which angle he favored more with this new hottie.

"no need to worry about me choking out," or choking zeke out. zeke wasn't a target, zeke was safe. plus, even if he was a target, he'd at least be safe until right before climax. death always made that a bit sweeter... welp, kink.

slowly abner's brows furrowed as something slowly dawned on his foggy brain. "hang on, you're a local? you didn't strike me as one."

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 3:36:22 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]subtlety is neither zeke's nor abner's strong suit, it seems. the offhand comment earns an eye roll from zeke, not that abner can see it. his hand is still fastened around abner's arm, sliding down to his wrist and then finally letting go as they make their way further and further from the bar. the walk won't be long -- the reason zeke went there in the first place was for proximity purposes.

certainly not aesthetic purposes.

"not a local. came here for work and expected to stay longer than i did. i live in lilycove now. i'm sure you're so interested." the minutiae of his day to day life and what he does for a living does not feel important in this moment, so he skips over it.

plus, explaining his job feels impossible because even he himself does not know exactly what it is that he does. professional muscle? whatever.

the complex comes upon them quickly and zeke buzzes them in swiftly. they're lucky the walk is commute is quick and that the tension remains withstands an atmosphere outside of a crowded, noisy bar.

zeke swings the door open and points in. "make yourself at home."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 3:53:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

ah, not a local, well that certainly made better sense. the only indication that abner understood he'd made the right judgment call was the small raise of his brow and a subtle glint in his eyes. unless you knew him, you couldn't pin it. he just looked a bit like he might've thought of something clever and kept it to himself instead of sharing.

the complex wasn't the highest end but it did look to about the comfort abner had his apartment back home. so, he decided to do just as he was told and make himself at him. he kicked off his shoes when he entered through the door, then he started to strip off his shirt and undo his belt. the shirt was tossed to the back of a couch or chair in the living room area before he was ducking his head into the kitchen's fridge and looking for something cold to drink.

once he found a water, he popped it open and glanced around. "bit dusty. haven't been here in a while, hm?" he smirked before taking a drink to let that settle. once it had, he chuckled and set the water down on the counter, leaning his hip against it and keeping dangerous eye contact with zeke. "not much of a bachlor pad."

was being a dick foreplay? who the hell knew, but apparently for abner it was.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2018 20:16:45 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]letting someone into your home can be an intimate window into your essence, an object of trust between the two of you.

zeke does not feel this way. the apartment is as much abner's as it is his own -- walking into it, the key crashes down onto the table by the door and his eyes scan it with disinterest. it has good bones, or so they say, but most of the place's added charm has been transplanted to lilycove.

dust covers the furniture that wasn't good enough to make it aboard the moving truck, and a finger tracks along it just as abner comments. "it's been weeks, but it was a good enough place to sle-...oh." he'd taken his eye off the other guy long enough not to notice he was half naked already. zeke eyes him hungrily, unbuttoning a single button of his own shirt before giving up with a joking sigh.

"wow, i'm just so tired. you know? don't know if i'll be able to...manage..." his eyes fall down to the shirt, hairs popping out where it has opened, before climbing back up to abner.

zeke's back leans against the wall that separates the living area from the bedroom, a smirk attached to his visage, lust shrouding his vision.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 14:57:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

"i'll try not to be offended." abner teased with a small chuckle. he wasn't much of the 'bolstering laugh' type. most of his 'hysterical' laughter was masked with a smile and a sly look in his eyes. he was that snidely type, who snickered when he thought himself particularly hilarious.

but this wasn't one of those moments. his chuckle was self-deprecating and his smirk was more at the lack of nakedness from the other participating party than it was at his own nakedness.

"well, how about this." abner moved over after drinking the rest of his water, setting it aside, moving closer to zeke with as equally hungry eyes as he had. "i can take lead? i mean, if you're all, too tired and shit." abner's voice sort of died down as he spoke, since his lips were closing in on zeke's shoulder and neck, that beautiful junction of muscle and vein.

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 19:22:01 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]abner's taking the lead? zeke looks at him for a moment, smirk still on his face despite his eyes being out of focus. abner 'taking the lead' wasn't really he meant by being too tired -- it was a lame attempt to get abner to take his shirt off for him.

but zeke doesn't care who leads. ever, really. a softened smile sits on his face while he lets abner do with him what he pleases, head tilting up while the other man's lips presses against his neck. zeke lets it go on for a moment before lightly pushing abner away.

"you're in charge, then." the feigned lack of energy disappears along with his shirt, which lands somewhere on the rather barren living room floor. he slips around the corner into the bedroom, knowing that abner will follow after him.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 21:09:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

abner felt like he was on a cloud. rounds of glorious sex later and he felt like he'd just come out of some fight where he fought his hardest. his eyes were staring at the ceiling, hazed over with that fuzzy feeling of having a great fuckin' time too many times in a row.

his mind traveled to the body next to him. he wasn't sure when the last time he'd been spurred on like that was. one round and then leave? normal. a few rounds and the urge to fall the fuck asleep? that hadn't happened... had that ever happened?

instead of trying to remember, he purposed to forget everything but the blue eyes beside him. "so..." he spoke slowly, mouth dry, which had him clearing his throat in an attempt to not choke on air. "can you feel your toes? cause..."

his tone suggested he couldn't. he could, definitely could, but he was teasing.