part of
TAG WITH @valeria
gilbert valeria
i can so overcomplicate
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2018 1:57:02 GMT
gilbert valeria Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700|Muli:200,300]
[attr="class","selkPlotter"]

[newclass=#zeke]--two-birds-accent-1:#8fbbfc; --two-birds-accent-2:#345a92; [/newclass]

[attr="id","zeke"]
[attr="class","selkPlotBox"]

zeke

[attr="class","selkPlotBody"]

zeke rainey

a cop from kanto once upon a time. fought against rocket until the league surrendered kanto and he watched them pretty much raze his hometown, saffron. left with a chip on his shoulder and a load of PTSD. came over as a cop but quit after slateport fell due to an embarrassingly poor organization of police forces. joined up with fernando silph as part of team silph at silph co., kind of like a retainer of sorts (for now). he's finding that his old life as a more straight-forward, simpler guy is fading away as he becomes more calculating and complex due to joining the upper echelons. [break][break]

seeking

friends who fought in kanto with him(!), maybe a contact in rocket(?), literally anything and everything. big fan of having characters w/ histories between them btw

[newclass=#aya]--two-birds-accent-1:#7566ae; --two-birds-accent-2:#372c64; [/newclass]

[attr="id","aya"]

aya

aya marlow

more widely known as artemis. garnered a reputation during the war in kanto as a 'huntress' seeking out strong, unpredictable pokemon for rocket use. she was a normal girl a long time ago, but was brought into this life against her will via a bad boyfriend. now she's sort of a sociopath and killed her husband and fully embraced her identity as artemis. lots of internal battle between aya (who is not a bad person) and artemis (who kills for fun) as she roams hoenn as a grunt and huntress.[break][break]

seeking

league members to try and turn her, rocket members to hate unabashedly, honestly anything.

[newclass=#gilbert]--two-birds-accent-1:#e8ab50; --two-birds-accent-2:#da8f20; [/newclass]

[attr="id","gilbert"]

gilbert

gilbert valeria

head of valeria industries, the company that owns and runs the mossdeep space center, as well as one of the council members for the league commissioner. genuinely good guy who wants to change the world for the better! good hearted, very proper, excellent battler. his reputation very often precedes him, but is honestly like the most likable guy ever. in the council, deals with internal league affairs and often has a hand in gym leader appointments (esp while the commissioner is captured!). wants to be your friend.[break][break]

seeking

old friends, scientists to work at valeria industries, perhaps reliable league members to accompany him on assignments(!!!), again literally anything at all

[newclass=#sage]--two-birds-accent-1:#7ebd54; --two-birds-accent-2:#4b7033; [/newclass]

[attr="id","sage"]

sage

subtitle

two birds on a wire. one tries to fly away, and the other watches him close from that wire. he says he wants to as well, but he is a liar. i'll believe it all, there's nothing i won't understand. i'll believe it all, i won't let go of your hand. two birds on a wire. one says come on, and the other says i'm tired. the sky is overcast, and i'm sorry. [break][break]

seeking

some stuff here.

subtitle

one more or one less, nobody's worried. i'll believe it all, there's nothing i won't understand. i'll believe it all, i won't let go of your hand. two birds of a feather say that they're always gonna stay together. but one's never goin' to let go of that wire. he says that he will, but he's just a liar. two birds on a wire. one tries to fly away, and the other, watches him close from that wire. he says he wants to as well, but he is a liar. two birds on a wire, one tries to fly away, and the other...[break][break]

seeking

some stuff here.

[attr="class","selkCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.selkPlotter] --two-birds-accent-1:#ccc; --two-birds-accent-2:#333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotter] width:575px; padding:25px; padding-bottom:25px; display:flex; overflow:auto; background-color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBox] width:175px; height:400px; margin-right:25px; position:relative; background-color:#aaa; background:linear-gradient( to bottom, var(--two-birds-accent-1), var(--two-birds-accent-2) ); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBox img] position:absolute; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; background-color:#eee; padding:10px; box-shadow: 0px 50px rgba(255,255,255,.2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBox h1] margin:0px; padding:0px 10px; position:absolute; bottom:25px; font:200 20px/18px muli; color:#fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody] width:155px; height:380px; margin:10px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#fafafa; position:absolute; display:flex; transform:scale(0); transform-origin: top left; -webkit-transform-origin: top left; top:0px; left:0px; transition:.5s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBox:hover .selkPlotBody] transform:scale(1); transition:.5s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody div] margin:10px; padding-right:5px; overflow:auto; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#5a5a5a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody h2] display:block; margin:0px 10px 5px; font:300 12px muli; border-bottom:1px solid #ddd; text-align:center; color:var(--two-birds-accent-2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody h3] margin:0px; display:inline; padding:2px 5px; font:600 9px open sans; background-color:#eee; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar] width:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#bbb; border:0px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#ddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotter::-webkit-scrollbar] height:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotter::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#bbb; border:0px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkPlotter::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#ddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:550px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]