[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK council

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM archer emiya from FATE SERIES

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

my mirror sings to me. the world is my reflection. [break][break]

last night i shattered the mirror. i cannot accept the imperfections that live beyond my island home. [break][break]

blood runs down my knuckles but the whispers don't stop: i cannot silence it. i cannot turn away from it. cannot, cannot, cannot.[break][break]

i cannot accept the imperfections that stare back through its singing shards.[break][break]

i will piece them back together, one by one, until my hands are covered in blood and i see my imperfect world born anew.[break][break]

[break]the name valeria is bolted to the face of the mossdeep space center. when you grow up watching your mother and father send rockets into space for a living, you become uncontainable.[break][break]

surrounded by water, mossdeep is not your prison. it is your home, and its community raises you and your twin sister. you are smart, but she is smarter. she grows up and sends rockets into space with your parents while you watch. you gain a penchant for running the place and soon it becomes yours to manage when mother and father lose interest in the world beneath their rockets.[break][break]

running the space center morphs into more and more, its presence twisting into the identity of the city more with each passing year. the city looks to you for more responsibility, more visibility. you accept because you love mossdeep, and it is you that brings it ever forward.[break][break]

four months ago, your fiancee jumped from the top of the space center, reasons unknown. they all say that it's nobody's fault, but you take ownership. you could never help her. you grieve while you watch the rockets fly. you grieve while hoenn fights off invaders.[break][break]

you don't stop grieving until you get a call from the league to join the council as a representative of oceanic hoenn. in the wake of slateport's invasion, "fresh perspectives" are needed in "leadership roles." you take it as a calling to fix the unfixable, to right the wrongs.
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#E7A000;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#E7A000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#E7A000;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#E7A000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights