blue sky connection [solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2018 1:30:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it's petalburg that dorothy calls home, but really the entire littleroot-oldale-petalburg triad is her domain. almost all of her clients hail from one of these three townships, so her connections extend relatively far outside her hometown. she has laid her roots everywhere, like a flower that sows its seeds in one forest and then spreads and spreads and spreads.

dorothy is heading home after afternoon tea with some friends. she navigates route 101 as easily as she would petalburg woods, humming a clear, simple tune under her breath. she is without a care in the world. easy pickings for feral pokemon or even bandits at a first glance, but the outlines of two occupied pokeballs can be made out through the thin fabric of her drawstring purse. 

dorothy transitions from humming to outright singing. a chilly wind shakes the leaves overhead as if summoned by her voice.

tag: 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2018 2:31:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CLEFAIRY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / cute charm[break]
metronome / disarming voice / moonlight / moonblast
[break][break]

@dorothy

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2018 1:33:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
is that a daub of pink she sees, just out of her periphery? likely just a flower petal carried by a breeze, or a trick of the eye. dorothy stops nonetheless, the last of a high note dying in her mouth. she has come to trust her eyes over the past few years—if they notice something, it's for a reason.

there it is again, in the undergrowth. she calls, "hello?" but no one answers until ten seconds later, when a DISARMING VOICE sails over dorothy's head. a trail of pale purple hearts disappear like smoke among elm leaves. she thinks she's being attacked, but another DISARMING VOICE streams in the same exact direction, no attempt made to correct its course.

dorothy is struck by an odd idea. hesitantly, she sings a wordless note. her voice is simple and clear. the note is returned, harmonized, by the voice in the undergrowth.

the two of them sing together for the next several minutes. it isn't a song, really—it lacks pattern, rhythm. but it has its own wind chime charm, so dorothy obliges until the other voice fades.

a clefairy rustles out of the bushes, shyly averting her eyes.

"why, hello there," dorothy says, captivated immediately by the little creature. "you have the voice of an angel. do you like singing?" a nod. "of course. you're so talented, you know. why don't you come home with me? i know so many people who'd like to hear you."

she digs an empty pokeball out of her purse and holds it out. mystified by the sudden proposition, the clefairy takes one step forward, and then another.

tag:
notes: shiv's rolls are blessed... attempting to catch clefairy!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga