To Shiny or Not To Shiny [SAFARI]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2018 21:27:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

at most I'm sleeping all these demons away

Honoka had just finished one of her favorite book series and needed something to do other than binging another. Her pokemon had been getting antsy, so she decided to bring them to a fun place. The Safari zone was sometimes almost like a playground for pokemon where they could meet new kinds and either befriend or battle to their heart's content. At least, that's what she let hers do anyway. It had been a while since she was at a safari zone or the like, at least since before she moved to the region, so she was wondering if it would be the same sort of thing here as it was elsewhere.

She paid the man at the counter and got her three pokeballs. Yep, seemed the same so far, she thought as she went through the turnstiles. The area beyond was, despite everything being tropical elsewhere in the region, fairly chilly and snowy. Well, the list did say there were ice types and they would most likely be more comfortable with this sort of environment while still in 'the wild.' They must have had some sort of high tech climate control thing for here, like how some of the cities had to get snow for this winter.

Honoka released her Dragonair and Magnezone out of their balls, letting them roam as they pleased. "Don't go too far though guys. I don't know how big this place is so stay within shouting distance of each other and me, okay?" Both pokemon made noises of confirmation and went flouncing through the snow. Honoka chuckled and followed somewhat behind them at a leisurely pace, enjoying the snow. She had to admit, she kind of missed it. It wasn't a normal thing for Hoenn, and she liked the snow.

@tag
words
notes

MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2018 4:56:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / refrigerate[break]
ice beam / rock throw / light screen / mist / hyper beam
[break][break]

@honoka

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2018 4:53:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Off in the near distance Honoka could see her Dragonair seeming to play with something, or something was trying to play with it. It was blue, but lighter in color, and shorter. She squinted at it, trying to make out the pokemon her Dragonair had found and evidently wanted little to do with. It was an Amaura! They were awfully cute, but not on her list of availables for that day unfortunately. She only had so many pokeballs to use in here so she had to pick and choose. Maybe they'd come back around sometime and she could grab one instead.

She didn't even need to shoo the pokemon off, her Dragonair was doing that job just fine. The Dragon-type didn't seem to much care for the Amaura, and Honoka had to wonder what it did as her Dragonair nipped it on the tail and sent it running. She chuckled a little; it must be a pretty young pokemon, then, if that was all it took to scare it off. She turned her attention then to her Magnezone, to see how the Electric-type was faring in its search.

@tag
words: 188
notes: skipping Amaura

MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2018 5:00:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWINUB APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
earthquake / take down / mist / flail / icicle spear
[break][break]

@honoka

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2018 5:24:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Her Magnezone had found a Swinub and seemed to be in a similar predicament, much to her amusement. Although the Magnezone was handling it much differently though. Her magnezone seemed to be trying to run away from the Swinub instead, who seemed to want to cuddle or something, but couldn't reach the floating Magnezone. The Magnezone didn't seem to know what to do with the much smaller ice type, and it wasn't one for cuddles typically, so it was just hovering as high as it could out of the Swinub's reach. Honoka was outright laughing at that scene, it was too funny not to. The Magnezone then decided to get the heck away from it as the Swinub began jumping, and cast Thunder Wave on the poor thing before running back to Honoka’s side.

“You poor baby,”
she cooed, laughing, as the Magnezone huffed and pouted.

@tag
words: 146
notes: skipping Swinub

MADE BY VEL OF GS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic