the night parade 02, [wild|solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2018 22:59:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The performer grinned as the sphere on the ground stood still since that stillness meant he had successfully recruited new talent. Sebastian rolled the pokeball under his foot from back to front, giving it rotation so that he could immediately set the tip of his toe under the ball to give it lift. One hand snatched the ball from the air, and he slipped it into his pocket while retrieving another sphere. A crimson gleam indicated the release of that ball's resident as Edge, the stoic pawniard, took the stage.

"We'll have to stay on our toes, Edge. The further we go, the more restless these spirits will be." He looked at Edge, who gave a formal bow and a bold growl to demonstrate his fighting spirit.

"So intense!" Sebastian called out teasingly, though all Edge could do was tilt his head to the side in confusion. Sebastian, already knowing the joke would fly over Edge's head, proceeded up the stairs to the next floor of Mount Pyre with Edge following closely behind.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2018 1:57:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
horn leech / forest's curse / astonish / phantom curse
[break][break]

@max

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2018 16:37:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It appeared as though the fog did not extend beyond the first floor, which Sebastian appreciated. Given this, he would not have been surprised if it were a local phenomena caused by a pokemon other than the oranguru he had caught. Before he could contemplate heading back down, a strange sight caught his eye. There appeared to be a small tree stump laying on the ground, not even placed in front of a grave like a proper memorial piece. It was rotted, but he shape and condition seemed to indicate that there was more to it than it seemed.

Soon the piece began to levitate, circling around Sebastian and Edge once before hovering in front of the duo. The stump began to violently shake before a black fog popped out of it, though it only expanded enough to fill out the little body of a phantump. Upon appearing, it would cry out while outstretching the little nubs that science identified as its arms. Sebastian chuckled, clapping its hands for the little ghost pokemon. People had this misconception that ghost pokemon were evil spirits that harassed bystanders, but Sebastian knew that most were just lonely spirits seeking attention.

"That was quite the entrance! I'll let you join my troupe if you pass the try out~!"

As soon as Edge heard the words "try out," he stepped forward. When it came to Sebastian, this had meant battle, and Edge was always ready to scrap. The pawniard scraped its strange, single digit claws against each other before it leaned imposingly at the phantump. A black aura would radiate from the sharp blade pokemon as it projected a Scary Face at the phantump. The poor little ghost began to quiver.

"Ah, stage fright? No worries, we can work on that." Sebastian procured an empty pokeball from his pocket, tossing it at the phantump before Edge could finish using his Night Slash against it. As the ball dropped to the floor and began to rock, Sebastian walked up to his pawniard and pat him on the head.

"Sorry buddy, but it looked rattled enough. Don't worry, we'll find you something bigger to dance with~!" Edge gave a simple huff in response.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height