TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
whose that pokemon!?!?
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2018 22:22:31 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.leagueangelonfire] --leagueaofAccent:#dea02c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","leagueangelonfire"]
[attr="class","leagueaofSidebar"]

[attr="class","leagueaofBody"]

Able to catch a chance like this was— well— unlikely. [break][break]

So preoccupied with work at the bar, or simply burrowing himself in his apartment within Mauville was how it had always been. Although the world was more likely to recognize , than they were with the rest, it still wasn't impossible. [break][break]

Mishaps always there, hovering above like the passing clouds, just waiting for the opportunity. It had happened once before, or perhaps more times than Alex cared to remember. Pressing on the remembrance hurt his mind. Instead he decided to think of something else.[break][break]

Seizing the wandering creatures within this location hadn't truly been his objective. Alex was more keen on letting Raichu explore and make a friend. With one that was more mundane with warmer environments, hardly managed a glimpse into the presence of winter. He tucked his hands further into the sleeves of his coat.[break][break]

The little rodent seemed content, if not a bit chilly. Within the beauty of their forested surroundings, frosted by the faint glow of once fallen snow, there was a wonder. Just what could've lay hidden in the dancing grass and the towering trees? Perhaps they would find out. [break][break]

notes hewwo it me [break]

[attr="class","leagueaofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.leagueangelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#2b2b2b; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--leagueaofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: leagueaofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes leagueaofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--leagueaofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody i] color:#eee; border-bottom:1px solid var(--leagueaofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #202020; border-right:1px solid #202020; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#eee; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND