THIRD SOLO [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THIRD SOLO [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 15:41:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

So Abner decided against taking along his big strong team and instead decided to bring the trigger-happy Pikachu, the nervous Zorua, and the only mature one of the group, his Froslass.

He was back on the 'bend' in a sense. Making his way through towns and routes, simply browsing his way through and possibly just getting his face more known than it was. Overall, he was bonding with the strange little shits he had in front of him as well. Mostly Zorua, who kept confusing the Pikachu by shifting himself into Pokémon around him, though mostly just Pikachu.

She found it really offensive and usually chased him around and rattled off babble at him, incoherent babble that made Abner laugh and shake his head. Cute little fuckers are what they were. Maybe that Pikachu could learn teleport...

Now Abner had his Pokédex out, browsing as he walked through Oldale Town's less crowded areas, looking to see if a Raichu, raised to evolve into their Alolan counterpart, would be able to learn teleport.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THIRD SOLO [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 21:01:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LITLEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rivalry[break]
hyper voice / flamethrower / noble roar / crunch / flare blitz
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THIRD SOLO [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 21:23:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Verdict; with a TM the Raichu, if he evolved the Pikachu correctly, could learn teleport, and damn it all if that's all that mattered. Well, unless he got a fuckin' rad gacha roll, he'd aim for evolving that little squirt and teaching it teleport. But, who knew what his future would hold.

Speaking of, as he looked forward he could see his Pokémon squabbling with a Litleo... a well trained Litleo; or at least one that had a pretty decent set of moves. It showed real spunk to, moving around lighting things on fire and ramming into his Pokémon. Froslass had to confuse the thing in order to keep it away from her, which Zorua helped with by disguising itself as Froslass to create a distraction. Meanwhile, Pikachu was just lighting the poor thing up. Because the damned thing loved destruction more than even Abner did.

Tossing out a Pokéball, he decided to catch the Litleo, shrugging his shoulders.

"What the hell, right?"

++litleo
-01 pokéball

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager