awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
wisps [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:59:53 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]how long had it been?

if alex truly cared to fathom the weight of time itself.
it would've been squandered in this moment.

he was a face either long forgotten or one not quite lost in the absence drawn aside by affection. something that had twisted and fell apart like a knot finally unraveling. one heavy sigh strained against the pain that still remained and a loyal friend nudged her snout into the back of his knee. "i'm fine." however — the concern lingering in her gaze doesn't seem to consider the reassurance.

effortlessly a scoff withdraws. his lips drawn into a gentle smile. "we're almost there, let us not waste any time." certainly this venture wasn't one made up of half—heartedness. without notice — without warning — he'd returned for the sole intention of providing some form of support. despite this though, the layers that wielded other intentions were not as easily sedated. he'd wanted to learn more of a legend and perhaps that was just the excuse he needed to distract himself. suddenly his companion lets out a gruff bark as they approach the jagged entrance of meteor falls.

it seemed they weren't the only pair set out on an adventure.

"hello." he greets, offering a nod.

tdlr; sorry i'm rusty 🤡

[attr="class","alexparty"]
[attr="class","alexpoke"]

[googlefont=M PLUS Rounded 1c:300,400]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]