the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:34:50 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Inteleon recoils from the DARK PULSE, helpless to evade. It wears him down, and he lowers his rifle.[break][break]

But the show must go on, and so this time Umbreon returns, hot on the Spiritomb's heels. Dark energy manifests in its teeth as it aims to bite down, through the distorted purple and green face to CRUNCH the rock base.[break][break]

"I don't."[break][break]

A lie.[break][break]

But was it?[break][break]

Further, the knife twists. Her attention lingers a moment longer, drawn in by his smile. She looks away, feeling breathless.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861434959863480361/867621033388277760/01_-_Apex_Predator.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:45:39 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

"That's a shame," Bill said. He knew what Wolfe was about. As much as he wanted to pull her apart and pin her down like an butterfly specimen he wanted her to ask for it first.

Umbreon crunched down on the rock, and the 108 souls retreated, taking refuge in their anchor stone as Milotic rotated back in. Bill's last Pokemon. The serpent slapped back at Umbreon with a fierce Aqua Tail.

"I'd stay if you asked."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 13:51:48 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Was it a shame?[break][break]

Or was he playing mind-games, pulling and tweaking at her emotions, getting beneath her skin?[break][break]

Emma sets her jaw, uncertain. Her attention drifts to the battle, watching as the Umbreon falls victim to the AQUA TAIL. Where he crumbles, Copperajah steps back in. The HYPER BEAM that ensues, rupturing from the elephants maw, rips through the battlefield. It disperses sand and stone, accidentally frying a nearby umbrella- thankfully no one was nearby.[break][break]

In the process, it even breaks Inteleon's perch, and the Pokemon falls into the sand as well.[break][break]

"Do you mean that?"

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861434959863480361/867621033388277760/01_-_Apex_Predator.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 14:00:49 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar

Bill didn't lie. Many Rockets dealt in falsehoods, but Bill preferred the shadows between truths. Lies of omission, or phrases meant to mislead. He didn't lie, which made his truths hit all the harder when they flicked off his silver tongue.

"Yes," he said, the single word shot through with steel rods of certainty. There was no need for a follow up. Explanation was superlative to this stained-glass oath. 

Milotic fell to the same, scales charred from the Hyper Beam. The battle was over. 

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:35:26 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: