November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 13:30:19 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

"Afternoon, Wolfe," Bill said, sitting down next to her on one of the shaded picnic tables along the edge of the battling beach. Their meeting had been organized beforehand. A chat, and then a sweaty tussle in the sand. Afterwards they may even have time for a Pokemon battle. 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 23:59:00 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Mon cœur."[break][break]

Her admission should be something affectionate. Perhaps calling him her heartbreak would be more appropriate- and even that in itself feels romantic. Emma tilts her cheek slightly to greet him, but she is reserved despite the thrum of her heart at his arrival.[break][break]

"I almost expected you to not show."

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

[player][/player]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 0:11:53 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"Of course I am here. I would show you everything, Wolfe." Bill said her name with tenderness. Mouthing the open W and biting off the F, tongue to lip. "How are your eyes? Better or worse." The question was business, but the sort that made you loosen your tie and readjust your pants.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 0:24:10 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

This man instilled warmth and fear in her chest. It swells especially at the tender way he spells out her name- like an old lover, like there was a heavier meaning behind what he said when he looked at her.[break][break]

And he looked at her, she knew, with the warm path he takes to find her eyes.[break][break]

"Better. I can see you, now."[break][break]

She removes her sunglasses again for him, this time unprompted. The bruising has reduced considerably, no longer painful to touch. The same eye is still covered, and she squints a bit to readjust to the sun hitting the other. But she focuses on him eventually.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 0:53:01 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Bill watched her eyes focus. They found him and focused in like crosshair. She was slower than before. Years ago she'd reminded him of a bird of prey, or a wolf with blood on its tongue. It must be the injury though. Age hadn't dared to lay a finger on such a sharp beauty. "Are you up to a battle?" he asked, eyes never leaving hers.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 1:01:58 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

All of the years they'd spent apart, the years she'd spent running from him, she knew now, and here she was wrapped up in his steady gaze all over again. [break][break]

"Are you?"[break][break]

Emma is the first to rise, setting her sunglasses on top of her head instead of against the bridge of her nose. It is cold in the absence of his warmth set next to her. Though they never touched, it ached to be apart.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861434959863480361/867621033388277760/01_-_Apex_Predator.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:32:58 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"It's been a while since I've felt like battling," Bill said, rising with Emma. They walked, leisurely, to the arena, taking places across from one another. "And just as long since I've had to battle, either. It's surprising how few people try to kill you when you're sequestered away in a village church." He rotated his arms, loosening up limbs that were already free of stiffness.

Bill sent out Ditto, Milotic, and Spiritomb, with Milotic in the lead. "I'm ready when you are, Wolfe."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:54:16 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Why did you come back?"[break][break]

The word home feels hollow, and she purposes not to refer to Hoenn as such. Even still, curiosity gets the better of her. For all of their time spent together since he'd returned, they'd spent very little time talking.[break][break]

Bill's first choice is Milotic. Emma's would be Inteleon for the sake of set-up. That, and she was fishing for a reaction from the man who'd given it to her. The small, helpless Sobble had grown exponentially.[break][break]

"Mon cœur, I am always ready."[break][break]

Inteleon bows, and rain begins to pour as a result of her odd RAIN DANCE. Nearby, a Copperjah and Umbreon wait patiently for their turn.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861434959863480361/867621033388277760/01_-_Apex_Predator.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 9:42:08 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Milotic loved the rain. The constant, yet unpredictable sprinkle of water on scales. Her scales felt sensitive, pinged by every drop. But over time they would grow numb to the constant stimulation.

"I came back because I was told to," Bill said simply. "But that's not why I wanted to come back." 

"Water Pulse,"
Bill said, and the serpent moved, parting the pooling rain as it slithered across the sands towards Inteleon. Rainwater spilled and surged, building into a shimmering blast that shot towards Inteleon. 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 12:16:56 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Who had called him back? Walsh?[break][break]

"Why did you want to?"[break][break]

Inteleon is struck with the blast of WATER PULSE, the shimmering water effectively dazing her. Fortunately, she would have ample time to recover while another steps up to take her place.[break][break]

Copperjah steps forward, heavy feet rumbling the ground beneath them. It makes each rainwater puddle tremble, jumping at her every move. Without warning, the steel elephant slams her trunk down toward Milotic with a POWER WHIP.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 8:22:18 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"I left a lot her. Family. Friends. Lovers. Companions. My whole life was here, and it's a pleasure to be back. It fits just right." Bill smiled, his eyes drinking in the sight of a backlit Wolfe. The afternoon sun lit her edges like a halo, or an approaching flame.

"Ditto," Bill said, and the glob of malleable matter rotated in. Imposter activated, and the Power Whip from Wolfe's Copperajah slapped down onto its freshly formed, identical twin. "Retaliate. As hard as you can," Bill said. He didn't know what moves Wolfe's Pokemon had, but doubtless it had the capacity to bring all of that elephantine power to bear. 

Ditto stampeded towards its opposite number, trumpeting its perfect mimicry and thundering onwards towards a Giga Impact.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 11:55:44 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Hm."[break][break]

Family. Friends. Lovers. Companions.[break][break]

She doesn't know why she's surprised, or why his statement twists a knife in her gut- but it does.[break][break]

Maybe it's the way he regards her. Maybe it's the way he smiles. Maybe it's the way she is undeniably hooked on him.[break][break]

Right before her very eyes, the small little pile of formless goop rises to meet the POWER WHIP. It absorbs the attack as a result of it's sheer size and strength- it was a carbon copy of her own. When the dust settles, it doesn't settle for long. Emma's Copperajah bellows in pain as it is slammed with a GIGA IMPACT.[break][break]

Which leads to Umbreon sprinting onto the scene. It scales the familiar Copperajah to leap off, attempting to TAKE DOWN into its eye and knock it down a peg or two. Something soft, something that would hurt.[break][break]

"It is good to see you, Bill."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:06:00 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Take Down slammed into Ditto's eye, and the side of Copperajah's face wobbled, weakening. The elephant trumpeted in pain, falling to one knee and flailing its trunk at the Umbreon as it recharged from its intense attack. 

"I've missed you too, Wolfe," Bill said. He looked at the rough, torn battle field between them. "I've missed this."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:11:27 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Inteleon steps up this time, having been waiting for its opportunity. What's better is the heat it exudes as it rises into the air on a self-proclaimed roost. Discreetly, it has MEGA-EVOLVED, and a red-dot lingers on the field, chasing whomever is bold enough to step up to bat.[break][break]

At the first sign of movement - or even the Ditto should it have remained, however unlikely, the sniper aims a HYDRO CANNON. It explodes, super-powered, and will leave the Pokemon vulnerable while it recharges.[break][break]

"How long will you stay?"[break][break]

Even now, Emma's tone is guarded. She regards him with less vengeance, less heat than anyone else.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Emma [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:24:10 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

The Hydro Cannon tore through Ditto, and Spiritomb rotated in. The ghost shifted in its stone base, emerald face contorting as it shot a Dark Pulse at the recovering Inteleon. Retribution was the dish of the day. Letting everything out and leaving yourself vulnerable for a strike right to the heart. How fitting.

"How long do you want me to stay?" Bill asked, clear eyes half-closing as his smile grew.