awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
forgotten. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 2:46:16 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]silph co. was an intimidating structure.

it was the exact place at which alex didn't expect less from. 

the somewhat crowded lobby — the buzzing arise of voices that resounded all over the vast space. for a moment he felt like hiding.

alex had come for a harmless visit but the idea of his brother being possibly busy derived an obvious hesitation. perhaps it was even too late when the nearby people tilted their crowns in an endeavor to get a better look. the recognition struggling to figure out from where it had originally come from. he turns towards the entrance.  

however —
the sudden lurching attempt at escape causes him to slam straight into someone. 

"i—i'm sorry." his features derive red in irritation for the clash that had mostly begun with his face. pale digits touch the stinging section of flesh before he gets a look at the array of crimson hair upon the opposition. "are you alright?" he questions quietly. 

why does he feel so familiar?

@oakly

[googlefont=Source Code Pro:300]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,500]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; color: #d49736; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: 0.7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]