1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2019 9:03:25 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

While the mission file she had been given said something about illness Isra had really just taken that as a great excuse to go on an adventure in the words and get a chance to maybe drink a little bit of this magic tea that it talked about herself. It wasn't that she felt ill or anything she just liked the idea of it. Sounded charming. Perhaps it was the mystified child in her that so very much wanted a taste.

It was dusk, her preferred time to begin missions and when she had set up to meet with the other league member she was being sent out with. She didn't see why this needed two people other than to increase the amount they could return back with but that was easily done with a back pack. It seemed the league really had a thing for the buddy system however and Isra couldn't really argue with it if she wanted to go.

Did she want to? That was debatable some times but she would none the less. Now o wait for her buddy system league member for formalities sake. She didn't want to deal with being given a talking to for going in alone in case they were the tattle tale type.

Not that it stopped Isra from wondering into the woods a little bit on her own already...

@natsu

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 5:36:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
So apparently this region had a habit of getting illnesses that almost nothing could help with other than grass pokemon parts boiled in hot water for a drink they called wine or something. Natsu was also told to go help with it as part of a mission given to her by a superior so.... as much as she didn't want to she had to. One thing she couldn't bring Richard out of his pokeball unless with close supervision, the other was Phillipe wouldn't be seeing much battle if it was just grass types.

Oh and yet one more thing, she was forced to buddy up with someone to do such a job... Probably to keep an eye on her or something who knows, frankly it was a moot point at this time. While headed to the woods, still debating if she should just ditch the partner or something... I mean what was the worst they could do to her? Tell her to leave the region? Hardly, if push comes to shove she'd go on her own to hunt down rockets. But at this point in time she was given non front line work so Que Sera Sera.

It didn't take long before she saw the other person, though she looked somewhat familiar Natsu didn't think too much about it and gave a little stretch. "Are you the one I'm supposed to go grass clip hunting for that tea or wine for whatever illness?" Next to her was a Liepard who was enjoying the time out and in the darkening surroundings. Eyes would flicker to and fro to any small sound or movement while her paws silently padded along.

Team:

Tags:
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 7:38:22 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Natsu, was it?" Isra asks of the woman that approaches her. Good with faces and names, what she sees is easily noted and shifted through in her mind. Their last encounter was short and sweet. Now they are one a mission together, she wonders how much more of this woman she will meet. Not to say she is against it but simply that Isra was not used to seeing the same faces so often in the manner she was as of late.

She sighs. "It's not quite grass clips but yes. We've a list of things to search for, they were in the mission file. Gather as much as we can and return."

She pauses for a moment then asks "You did read the mission file, right?"

just to be sure, you never know when dealing with new people. A part of her wished she were on the mission with another familiar face already.

@natsu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 8:18:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah it seemed she did meet this woman before... wait was it the one that ran up to Phillipe? Well now she really had to be on the ball and try to keep this woman from getting hurt too.... Did they do this on purpose to force her to actually try to keep someone safe? A little sigh came out of her but gave a little nod. "Yeah I'm Natsu.... I want to say... Isra right?" She rubbed the back of her head, it sounded right but then again it was only a very small short meeting and once so she wasn't sure.

"Yeah I read the file it is just.... I'm more apt to battles, destruction, strategy, and taking down criminals not... Gathering... I don't know exactly whose brilliant idea it was to send me out on this but so be it." Natsu gestured to the Liepard who was keeping an eye on their surroundings. "Selina is good at scouting and doesn't have any way to burn things." Natsu kept her words short and to the point, while she could speak up more like phillipe wasn't good against grass or talk about Richard well... IT would be found out eventually at some point.

"I do have to mention I have a Chandelure who is a pyromaniac, I'm keeping him under wraps for now but if I have to bring him out be careful, he doesn't really care about collateral damage." Natsu started to walk into the forest, following Selina for a ways before looking back to see if Isra was following or not.

Team:

Tags:
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 9:02:09 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Then I suppose you'll just have to do a better job as his owner making sure he doesn't burn down the forest." her response is a little stark but she doesn't really regret it. She sees the action of doing anything less highly irresponsible of the other woman and it would be entirely on her head if such a thing were to happen.

"Regardless, I would get used to this. The league here likes to take on some of the silliest things whilst there are bigger threats looming. Part of being what they consider lower ranks I suppose." Isra did not put weight in the titles given by the league any more than she did most other social constructs such as this. With a shrug was already on her way further into the woods. "I haven't a pokemon on me for this sort of thing, most are more geared towards other things." her team was a unit but she was still filling in the gaps. There was much the world seemed to be demanding of her now and she wasn't sure how to keep up some days.

She released her Banette, though he wasn't exactly meant for scrounging the Imp was good at finding. Isra was confident she could rely on him.

@natsu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2019 5:01:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Natsu couldn't help but shrug, starting to make her way into the forest as she listened to Isra talking. Grabbing up pieces of plant she tears off that look similar to what they needed to grab that wasn't attached to pokemon yet. "Yeah, wish they would stuff it and let me go kill some rockets instead." Natsu couldn't help but reply with a droll tone and a wrinkle of her nose, definitely not happy with being imposed to do things that would be suitable for pure civilians instead.... She wasn't a civilian... though blah maybe they took her rehabilitation into consideration to start over again.

The woman glanced over when the Banette was brought out though, and gave a little nod as she approved of the pokemon. She wanted one of those but hadn't gotten to the point yet. Before Natsu could mention anymore she heard Selina start to have a fight further into the forest. But by the time she ran through the underbrush she just saw the dark feline drag a petilil over by it's head while it was still awake. "Fine fine, use Fury swipes to knock it out." It didn't take long before the grass pokemon lay there.

Natsu just crouched down and started to take some bits of the pokemon before stuffing it in the bag. "Alright let it go now, we need to find others." Liepard dropped it and took off into the forest again as more silently than the moment she found it.

Team:

Tags:
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 22:25:21 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra didn't approve of what she watched transpire but so long as the pokemon was not killed she couldn't talk too much. She herelf was ruthless in a battle, she simply saw no reason for a battle to be needed on this expedition into the forest. Gathering could be done without harming the pokemon.

Her look was stern. "You'd be better of walking into slateport and not leaving than trying to be involved in anything else here then. At least right now." she was finding herself uncertain about being in this woman's presence for long. She was usually quite tolerable of other people but she valued pokemon far too much for what she was seeing. She released her gardevoir who took action the moment she saw the petilil, using her heal pulse to strengthen it at least a little before it would be left to the forest to decide the rest.

Her banette had blinked away long before, returning to sight now and directing her around a tree where he had found shed leaves and grains from another grass type. Isra scooped them into her bag, nodding to the ghost type who would chuckle before wondering further in, searching for more.

@natsu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 7:22:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Natsu kept gathering what she could, giving a shrug and frowned at Isra's words. "Ha as if they'd let me, would have already done so if they weren't keeping an eye on me. Don't think I can handle a little bit of torture without going over the edge." Phillipe was trying to help too, once he saw Isra's Gardevoir heal the grass type he moved it to a safer location before catching up again.

Selina however would bring back pokemon, or random stuff the pokemon left behind after a swift altercation. Either way Phillipe would bring the pokemon over to be healed before leaving them if that happened. Natsu turned a blind eye to it, not caring or just letting Phillipe do as he would. The bag grew more and more full but Natsu frowned as she scratched the back of her head. "This concoction is called budew wine, so shouldn't we be getting more Budew stuff?" Then again she didn't see Budew around much so she glanced through the forest a little bit.

"Hey Selina, keep an eye out for those pokemon with rose hands, or would be alright? You know those kinds with the flower scents usually." The Dark type slipped back into the shadows to go back into the forest.

Team:

Tags:

Note: Hope this is alright!
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2019 20:40:11 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

At least her sandshrew seemed to have some decency. Isra gave him a scratch on the head as she passed by him , following her pokemon. She liked him better than his trainer at the moment.

"It's more than that, it's an herbal remedy that's commonly been used in the area for years. Budew wine is just a fancy name for it. Looking at the recipe it's more akin to an ancient tea." Isra had actually taken the time to read up on it, finding herself rather curious and even wanting to try it herself as she'd not had the chance before. Well not one she had found and made herself at least. Though she thought she'd be using only the things from her own bag at this rate.

"And what do you mean, they won't let you? Just go of your own accord." She did. though that was for a different matter all together and not one she would be likely to speak of here.

@natsu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:03:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Ah.... makes sense." Natsu seemed to mumble to herself, honestly she wasn't foreign to herbal mixtures but didn't know the regions specifics... Nor was she like how she was in the past to have much interest in learning about it either. "Well so long as it works its good enough, maybe I can try some as well." Phillipe however just let the attention happen and didn't fuss over Isra and her liking him, but he didn't pine for the affection either.

When Isra asked about how she wasn't allowed to go in guns blazing Natsu couldn't help but give a sigh, looking down at her Sandslash and patting him on the head. "I used to not be like this, I was more like Phillipe. I went to Kanto as reinforcement, I didn't have him with me but all my other pokemon were killed. I was tortured and almost raped, I escaped and carved a path of death and destruction in my wake with Richard my Chandelure... I returned different. Though I have been let back on the front lines I have been deranked and put under watch and under a leader." Natsu couldn't help but shrug, she wasn't sad or anything just stated it matter of factly as they continued to get supplies.

"Anyways... think this might be enough? Did we get everything?"

Team:

Tags:
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:21:23 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Interesting. Isra found herself thinking that a lot lately and she wondered if it was a side affect of the situation. Either way she found herself a little more curious.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." she started as her banette brought her back more scraps of what they were looking for. It was more a codial gesture than anything, because things happen and Isra does not dwell on them. Even horrible things have their place in your life if you give them the chance to have it. It did however, explain a lot. "I suppose that's better than taking you out entirely though, in most cases that would be the action taken."

She takes a moment to do inventory on what their pokemon have retrieved before looking back up at the woman. "I think we've enough to turn back and give to the village that was looking for these. Unless you want to try and score bonus points for being an over achiever." the tease came with a grin.

Isra doubted she'd want to stay however and was already turning back as she spoke.

@natsu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Magic tea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:32:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Natsu merely shrugged "It is what it is.. and yes I suppose so. Maybe they just need all the fighters they can get, suits me just fine." Her tone as one who commented on the weather or a pair of shoes, not of one handling such deep dark matters. No torment, no unhappiness, nothing really on her face or whatsoever and it suited her fine that Isra didn't care much either... Maybe she was an alright person, others would be tripping over themselves pitying her and that got tiresome.

Hearing the words overachiever she couldn't help but groan and roll her eyes. "Get me out of this forest!!" A little grin spread over her lips, finally this was done with and they were heading back to get this wine stuff done and over with. Returning Selina so only Phillipe was by her side. "Now let's see how this stuff tastes.. and what effect it might have on those not suck."

Team:

Tags:
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O